DS Thread #123

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #123

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:35 am

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/98145475#Comment_98145475

Love it whenever anyone exposes Tanya's shit for what it is.

i see she's up to 93 unique alerts now. i suspect it'll be 94 when she reads that post

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:19 am

Guestie wrote:
creamcheese wrote:So many dumbasses on DS.

Mrquike, Occy, Emyj74, WalterWhite, P+3, LinkinPark87, Tanya, tenofspades, tiger rag, bspace, anonimus, gethund, flower2, bryemcaz, c4rv etc etc

I agree with all of those.

You also forgot Salv/Stefano92 who is the biggest dumbass of all and has posted some real shit recently. Only he could announce with great glee that suicide rates are going up. There are too many people on the edge at the moment and he seems to think it's good thing to start talking about suicide rates, he got pulled up on it quite rightly by a few FM's. Remember his lockdown 2 posts about people rioting and civil unrest if they couldn't get a coffee or a pint? He's a complete dick.

I don't think his posts look anywhere as near extreme as you imply. He just stands out as an outlier in what is generally a COVID over-caution/reaction discussion thread. There are many more posters who occupy an opposed "extreme" to Salv/Stefano92 and they should be equally called out (eg. Sierramist, Aurora13, TTTango, CRM......that list goes on and on).

Postby ChiBoy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:14 pm

Talizman's "expertise" in the Car Insurance Industry is taking a bit of a dent here.

Talizman has stated as fact that Insurance Companies won't reduce the quoted price of car insurance if you threaten to take your business elsewhere

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... art-5/p279

It's funny because Talizman is just digging a hold by being more and more obnoxious as posters reply that they've had a reduction. To which Talizman just accuses them of making things up
ChiBoy

Postby guest poster » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:44 pm

BanglaToad has gone proper tonto, with his self proclaimed "Maajid Watch" monitoring a guy on the radio he doesn't like
:mrgreen:
guest poster

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:16 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_98179367

A potential Tanya meltdown ready to go in this thread. She won't like Lucy Van Pelt standing up to her.

The thing is, I actually agree with Tanya's point that women still don't have it easy today. Except she couldn't have made that post more inflammatory if she tried, pre-emptively calling anyone who remotely disagrees with her "insanely horrible"...

FFS, what is wrong with her? I actually think she is for real in terms of personality (just not the bs stories she comes out with), which is a scary thought.

Postby guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:49 am

TTango in the Covid vaccine thread dared to suggest that wee Nic was having a poor performance with the rollout and immediately jumped on by ScotAndy running to the defence of Ms Sturgeon, I wonder where Smudges Dad is to join the disgust at daring to Criticise Wee Nic.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:00 am

guest wrote:TTango in the Covid vaccine thread dared to suggest that wee Nic was having a poor performance with the rollout and immediately jumped on by ScotAndy running to the defence of Ms Sturgeon, I wonder where Smudges Dad is to join the disgust at daring to Criticise Wee Nic.

Oh he'll be there, the rest of the SNP Gang will follow too - Moany Liza, Pedrok, TYCO and others. Aggressively going after anyone who has the temerity to suggest that St. Nicola is anything other than wonderful.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:49 am

Someone referred to Sturgeon as Wee Jimmy Krankie on one of the threads yesterday. Admittedly a bit juvenile but the reaction was as if the poster had wished her dead.

Postby drum » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:50 am

Guest wrote:Someone referred to Sturgeon as Wee Jimmy Krankie on one of the threads yesterday. Admittedly a bit juvenile but the reaction was as if the poster had wished her dead.

Aye, she gets that a lot.
drum

Postby Middens » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:58 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:TTango in the Covid vaccine thread dared to suggest that wee Nic was having a poor performance with the rollout and immediately jumped on by ScotAndy running to the defence of Ms Sturgeon, I wonder where Smudges Dad is to join the disgust at daring to Criticise Wee Nic.

Oh he'll be there, the rest of the SNP Gang will follow too - Moany Liza, Pedrok, TYCO and others. Aggressively going after anyone who has the temerity to suggest that St. Nicola is anything other than wonderful.

That James and Phil guy are utterly obsessed with Nicola Sturgeon. I don't know what she did to them but it must have been bad. I think an SNP supporter wasn't nice to James' Scottish boyfriend once. Even Tanya thought James' obsession was weird. :mrgreen:
Middens

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm

Guest wrote:Someone referred to Sturgeon as Wee Jimmy Krankie on one of the threads yesterday. Admittedly a bit juvenile but the reaction was as if the poster had wished her dead.

Its great way to wind the Scot Nats up. Smudges Dad almost has a stroke each time she gets called that :gigglesnshit:

Postby Middens » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 pm

Guest wrote:

Its great way to wind the Scot Nats up. Smudges Dad almost has a stroke each time she gets called that :gigglesnshit:

It's up there with calling gammon and snowflake at people as a hilarious way to fill your day. :ooer:
Middens

Postby drum » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:57 pm

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's up there with calling gammon and snowflake at people as a hilarious way to fill your day. :ooer:

Roof the Mooth gets called wee Jimmy as well. All depends the mood we're in. :mrgreen:
drum

Postby guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:36 pm

Oh Furry James you crack me up :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

James2001 wrote: »

One reason I feel like giving up talking about covid on DS is it's nearly all negative, and if you post anything positive or optimistic you get jumped on for it.

The most positive person on DS aren't you James you always so positive in the Politics forum.

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:02 pm

I see a certain troll is back on DS With his 10040404958 account. All he wants is a hug and a girlfriend!

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive