DS Thread #123

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #123

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:01 pm

Do you think Brian_Grahams et all are not bored of posting in that EHRC thread? I mean who are they now arguing with? it seems all they are doing is posting links to far left conspiracy Twitters in an attempt to convince themselves its still all a smear against Corbyn. :off head:

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:54 pm

[
Guest wrote:Do you think Brian_Grahams et all are not bored of posting in that EHRC thread? I mean who are they now arguing with? it seems all they are doing is posting links to far left conspiracy Twitters in an attempt to convince themselves its still all a smear against Corbyn. :off head:

It's kinda their point.
We're not the bad guys, they are.
Everyone hates us but we're all the victims despite being the perps

Their latest justification that because someone else in a press article used something, then they can.

I've never known such a deluded bunch of people.

Postby guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:Do you think Brian_Grahams et all are not bored of posting in that EHRC thread? I mean who are they now arguing with? it seems all they are doing is posting links to far left conspiracy Twitters in an attempt to convince themselves its still all a smear against Corbyn. :off head:

Applies to the whole politics section really

They are like Hamsters in a cage, James probably comes dressed as one. :ooer:

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:40 pm

guest wrote::gigglesnshit: Mayor of Liverpool arrested Labour suspend him and what is the opening post in the DS thread.

If they are finally going to start arresting for bribery, when can we expect the police to visit the Tory cabinet?!

Labour just cannot do anything wrong he could be burning babies outside the Liver building and they would bring the Tories into it.

Hold on a sec, what have the tories done about the alleged rapist MP?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ArchieG » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:40 pm

guest wrote:

Applies to the whole politics section really

They are like Hamsters in a cage, James probably comes dressed as one. :ooer:

:pukeup: :pukeup: :pukeup:
ArchieG

Postby Middens » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:12 pm

I'd be bored of reading it. I won't click links to it from this thread. Why are you reading it, guest? Let them stew.
Middens

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:56 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_97876377

Is occy making a joke I don't understand or just being their usual nonsense self?

Postby Chancer81 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:58 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/97873997#Comment_97873997

Give it a fucking rest, carl. You have been saying this over and over for pages and pages. Any time someone has the nerve to criticise your darling BBC.

Who does he think he is? He seriously appears to believe he has some sort of ownership over this thread.

carl.waring is one of the biggest twats on that site. And it's not just BBC threads he turns up in with condescending and downright rude replies, he pops up in TV and Cult/SciFi as well. I don't bother engaging with the guy at all because I would end up getting banned.
Chancer81

Postby Uwe Voll(rath) fan » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:35 pm

Good exchange between Vollrath and hisdogspot in the '101 pages of pure anti-Semitism by Corbyn lovers' thread, aka the EHRC investigation into Labour anti-Semitism thread.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ended/p101

Vollrath doesn't always get it right and very occasionally goes down a slightly irrelevant rabbit hole just to score a point. Generally they are very careful with their language though and can back up their points by meticulously dissecting their own and others' language.

hisdogspot is just another hostile, ranting bigot who thinks 'being of the left' can make up for a lack of an actual cogent argument, and indeed the intellect and vocabulary to articulate said argument. In fact, he is so consistently aggressive, shallow and bigoted, he makes Tommy Robinson look like jjwales.

Anyway, the cack-handed magic grampa lover clearly hasn't taken note of all the times old Vollrath has completely crushed glandis and tried to have a pop, before getting similarly destroyed himself :pmsl: He even resorted to the old favourite 'I will have to leave this in case I say something that gets me banned', which is only slightly less unedifying that glandis' 'The setting of the sun will surely erase everyone's memory of my destruction yesterday, so I'll go again!' schtick.

Amused me anyway :pmsl:

Also ds when trannya pipes down for 5 seconds is bliss. It's like air with the requisite amount of oxygen, or life without Covid-19. It feels right. The way things should be. Please continue to post less spamya, for the sake of humanity.
Uwe Voll(rath) fan

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:02 pm

Chancer81 wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/97873997#Comment_97873997

Give it a fucking rest, carl. You have been saying this over and over for pages and pages. Any time someone has the nerve to criticise your darling BBC.

Who does he think he is? He seriously appears to believe he has some sort of ownership over this thread.

carl.waring is one of the biggest twats on that site. And it's not just BBC threads he turns up in with condescending and downright rude replies, he pops up in TV and Cult/SciFi as well. I don't bother engaging with the guy at all because I would end up getting banned.

I kind of hope he's employed by them tbh. Stanning so hard for the BBC seems a tad obsessive otherwise.

Postby DracoTheFakeO » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:26 pm

Pat is trying to get Tiacat on a ban for disagreeing
DracoTheFakeO

Postby Middens » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:51 pm

I think tiacat is quite left wing. It's 100% compliance with every whim, every opinion of Pat's on the subject or they'll get you for "downplaying". You'd need to be mad to post in a DS thread about the subject.
Middens

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:23 pm

Pat is poison. Can't believe people on here have taken to being fans of her at times.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:25 pm

No thread about the mob of hundreds of "young people" (believed to be travellers if you see what people are saying on other platforms) who descended on Harrods in London yesterday, causing utter chaos and scaring people.

Would have generated a good thread once.

What do people even talk about on DS these days besides BrexitBrexitBrexit?

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:30 pm

Guest wrote:No thread about the mob of hundreds of "young people" (believed to be travellers if you see what people are saying on other platforms) who descended on Harrods in London yesterday, causing utter chaos and scaring people.

Would have generated a good thread once.

What do people even talk about on DS these days besides BrexitBrexitBrexit?

Hate Hate Hate I guess considering your submission.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive