DS Thread #123

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS Thread #123

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:46 pm

There are various forums on DS that includes gaming and technology. Most people here moan about the culture that has developed in General Discussion, Politics and a few politically contentious threads on radio and television, I am sure that the rest have a completely different flavor and utility.

Postby guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:47 pm

But yeah it is me and actually things have changed for the worse. I have been diagnosed with cancer which is treatable but still a massive blow as it affect my fertility.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:59 pm

guest wrote:But yeah it is me and actually things have changed for the worse. I have been diagnosed with cancer which is treatable but still a massive blow as it affect my fertility.

Hi are you referring to the samthefootball comment? With regard your condition I hope you get the necessary treatment. Some are complaining that the NHS is on lockdown so people are not coming in for checks, not being diagnosed and not receiving appropriate treatment.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Samthefootball is back as nickstudent, I wonder how long he will last until he explodes again? :dunno:

And how do you know its him?

Because you follow the same pattern every time you rejoin. Talk about the same things, year in, year out.

I’m sorry if you do have cancer, but I’ve known people suffering from cancer and the last thing on their mind going through treatment is thinking about getting laid.

Postby guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Samthefootball is back as nickstudent, I wonder how long he will last until he explodes again? :dunno:

And how do you know its him?

Because you follow the same pattern every time you rejoin. Talk about the same things, year in, year out.

I’m sorry if you do have cancer, but I’ve known people suffering from cancer and the last thing on their mind going through treatment is thinking about getting laid.

Got alot of things going through my mind at the moment mate with my fatality being one of them. And no I am not thinking about getting laid one little big, this person has been very kind to me, before I found out I had cancer she suggested a meal out with me and was then was even kind enough to send me a box of chocolates through the post but that was only going to be the only post I made on the subject

Postby guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:But yeah it is me and actually things have changed for the worse. I have been diagnosed with cancer which is treatable but still a massive blow as it affect my fertility.

Hi are you referring to the samthefootball comment? With regard your condition I hope you get the necessary treatment. Some are complaining that the NHS is on lockdown so people are not coming in for checks, not being diagnosed and not receiving appropriate treatment.

Yes the NHS, the GPs, the surgeons and all other medical staff have been fantastic with me. I found a lump and was very concerned about it, phoned up my GP and she decided to send me off for a scan. Everything has been fantastic, the way they have phoned me and the way they have taken my blood samples.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:03 pm

nickstudent isn't samthefootball

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:07 pm

guest wrote:Yes the NHS, the GPs, the surgeons and all other medical staff have been fantastic with me. I found a lump and was very concerned about it, phoned up my GP and she decided to send me off for a scan. Everything has been fantastic, the way they have phoned me and the way they have taken my blood samples.
They have to cut it out, check that it hasn't spread, and then probably put you on some sort of radiotherapy. The GP would have referred you to a consultant. Tell us when you are in the clear.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:nickstudent isn't samthefootball

He’s just admitted it you numpty.

Postby guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:48 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Yes the NHS, the GPs, the surgeons and all other medical staff have been fantastic with me. I found a lump and was very concerned about it, phoned up my GP and she decided to send me off for a scan. Everything has been fantastic, the way they have phoned me and the way they have taken my blood samples.
They have to cut it out, check that it hasn't spread, and then probably put you on some sort of radiotherapy. The GP would have referred you to a consultant. Tell us when you are in the clear.

They have already done that and confirmed it was cancer, it was stage one and no spread was found in the CT scan so it seems like I caught it early thank goodness. However they want me to have more blood tests and they might offer me some chemo to reduce the risks of it coming back.

Postby Cobs » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:58 pm

Stooo wrote:I should rejoin DS, I'm almost brand new. New ISP and email addy if I want as well as an IP that's miles away from my old gaff. I need to think of a name eyebrow

Pathetic.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:43 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They have already done that and confirmed it was cancer, it was stage one and no spread was found in the CT scan so it seems like I caught it early thank goodness. However they want me to have more blood tests and they might offer me some chemo to reduce the risks of it coming back.

Was this diagnosed before the lockdown? It sounds like it has been removed successfully with monitoring and precautionary measures to follow.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:33 am

Has anybody noticed that some DS members can be all sweet kind and funny in one of the DS forums and then nasty rude and vile in another of the DS forums?

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:00 am

Guest wrote:There are various forums on DS that includes gaming and technology. Most people here moan about the culture that has developed in General Discussion, Politics and a few politically contentious threads on radio and television, I am sure that the rest have a completely different flavor and utility.

Yes but that shite is creeping into other sub forums. There's a thread about gal gadot being cast as Cleopatra in movies and the entire first page (literally) is about skin colour.

annemarie1066 is literally hideous. An awful, toxic bullying hypocrit. Can't decide who's the most poisonous out of her and viva.espana. Bet both of them are fat.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:nickstudent isn't samthefootball

He’s just admitted it you numpty.

oh yes, silly me. an anonymous guest admitting to something automatically makes it true. did i tell you i post as tanya on DS ?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms