Why Is One Particular Word.......

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Why Is One Particular Word.......

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Says the woman calling people racists and ira sympathisers because they disagree with her.

Get over your own self.

Silly cow. :pmsl:

You know I’m right you moany Sow.

:gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:18 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
The world may be boring though without the stupid ignorant people. It’s a quandary.

But it's frustrating so many ignorant uneducated fools about :woteva:

They get a vote too! :yikes:

:bell:

Braniac has appeared and Xtras disappeared :pmsl:
We should send her a Cherry Picker to make it easier for her to get over herself.
Playing the paragon of virtue doesn't become her.
She really ought to cut out the act.

Sorry, what? :off head:
Read the thread, in a roundabout fashion Xtras has claimed to be super-intelligent.
And she feels that that is why she is superior in her thinking of racial matters :gigglesnshit:
And she even went as far as to say unintelligent people are racist :pmsl:
She really is making an arse of herself by playing a paragon of virtue.
She even said white people have no idea about racism :gigglesnshit:
She ought to go live in South Africa and have her property taken off her, get disenfranchised and have no chance of getting a job.
Then she'd understand racism, but as things stand all the whites in SA who have had everything taken off them and who now live on the streets aren't worthy of her sympathy --simply because they are white.
Even highly qualified whites can't get jobs, and all the while the leaders of that nation are plundering the coffers sending more and more blacks and whites into abject poverty.

But that is okay in Xtrasworld
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:22 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Read the thread, in a roundabout fashion Xtras has claimed to be super-intelligent.
And she feels that that is why she is superior in her thinking of racial matters :gigglesnshit:
She ought to go live in South Africa and have her property taken off her, get disenfranchised and have no chance of getting a job.
Then she'd understand racism, but as things stand all the whites in SA who have had everything taken off them and who now live on the streets aren't worthy of her sympathy --simply because they are white.
Even highly qualified whites can't get jobs, and all the while the leaders of that nation are plundering the coffers sending more and more blacks and whites into abject poverty.

But that is okay in Xtrasworld[/quote]

i am not claiming to be anything, that is your assumption.

i know i respect others something we should all do...

you post is now a load of shite, all because you don't understand what the thread is about.. :pmsl:

now you are moving onto another subject good gawd.... give it up :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:They get a vote too! :yikes:

:bell:

Braniac has appeared and Xtras disappeared :pmsl:
We should send her a Cherry Picker to make it easier for her to get over herself.
Playing the paragon of virtue doesn't become her.
She really ought to cut out the act.

Que? :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:27 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Is "coffee coloured" offensive? Some people have used that term on here.

what do you think, would you use that expression? :woteva:

What coffee are we talking about? There are so many to choose from Xtras.

Which ones are offending you? Sorry, which ones are you choosing to be offended by?

Affogato.
Americano.
Bicerin.
Breve.
Café Bombón.
Café au lait.
Caffé Corretto.
Café Crema.
Caffé Latte.
Caffé macchiato.

i feel sorry for you raven you have misunderstood rags post...

it is not about offending me, if you have black friends do you call them coloured or refer to them as coffee coloured?

you are one of those armchair warriors slag people of then in their face all nicey nicey... met the likes of you many a time.

by the way if you don't understand what this thread is about ask one of your many ethnic friends you always hang around with.

What an IGNORANT post.
You don't know me and you have no idea who is in my life and what colour they are --something that doesn't even come into consideration as they are all my friends --and my ethnic friends (what a racist remark that is by the way--you racist arse!), as you put it, and I don't chat about such shit.
You really are daft, what you just tried to pin on me shows that you are indeed of low intelligence if that is your idea of how to win an argument --when I am not even having one. I am merely laughing at your piss poor attempts to portray yourself as a paragon of virtue on racial matters.
I have asked you several times what can and can't be said and you can't answer.
And because you can't answer you make unwarranted attacks such as the bollocks accusations you've just made about me.
Which i might add, I have seen people banned for before now.
You aren't fooling anyone, you are failing miserably in trying to label myself and RM as racists --now kindly desist before you make yourself look even more of an arse! :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Ethnic is and isn’t really the right word. Everyone is ethnic. Everyone has ethnicity.

So when you say ethnic friends, why not just say friends?
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:32 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

i am not claiming to be anything, that is your assumption.

i know i respect others something we should all do...

you post is now a load of shite, all because you don't understand what the thread is about.. :pmsl:

now you are moving onto another subject good gawd.... give it up :mrgreen:[/quote]

Thanks for proving my point, you have proven that you think only white people are racist because you won't comment on racism against whites --which is clearly fine in your world.
And which makes you Racist. :thumbsup:
Not that you have the wherewithal to even consider, let alone understand, that you are indeed a racist and a hypocrite.
:smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Ethnic is and isn’t really the right word. Everyone is ethnic. Everyone has ethnicity.

Hear hear! And yet the feeble paragon of virtue attempts by Xtras on all racial matters thinks it appropriate --which again demonstrates that she is either stupid or just plain ignorant and in which case she ought to withdraw and let the grown ups chat.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:36 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Ethnic is and isn’t really the right word. Everyone is ethnic. Everyone has ethnicity.

Hear hear! And yet the feeble paragon of virtue attempts by Xtras on all racial matters thinks it appropriate --which again demonstrates that she is either stupid or just plain ignorant and in which case she ought to withdraw and let the grown ups chat.

It’s you that bangs on about having ethnic friends. :pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

It’s you that bangs on about having ethnic friends. :pmsl:

Show me where I have said that, please do. :thumbsup:

I live and work in London and there are way over 200 languages spoken here, so unsurprisingly we have the world on our doorstep.

And now you are taking the piss out of my friends, worra racist thing to say :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:45 pm

I was taking the piss out of raven.. you never heard him bang on about his friends :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:49 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Thanks for proving my point, you have proven that you think only white people are racist because you won't comment on racism against whites --which is clearly fine in your world.
Not that you have the wherewithal to even consider, let alone understand, that you are indeed a racist and a hypocrite.

If calling me a racist helps your agenda I'm fine with that..
If calling me a racist because I am trying to discuss with you something that is inappropriate.. that's fine too

How did we get onto racism against whites :dunno:

Start a thread I will post...
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:52 pm

xtras1 wrote:

I was taking the piss out of raven.. you never heard him bang on about his friends :pmsl:
?

Calling my friends "Ethnic" has just destroyed your credibility and your accusing me of racism, don't you even realise how unintelligent you now look :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:54 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

If calling me a racist helps your agenda I'm fine with that..
If calling me a racist because I am trying to discuss with you something that is inappropriate.. that's fine too

How did we get onto racism against whites :dunno:

Start a thread I will post...

You are far too confused to add anything worthwhile as you have proven on here by calling my friends/work colleagues "Ethnics."
We can't overtax you by introducing even more opportunities for you to make an arse of yourself :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:01 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

?

Calling my friends "Ethnic" has just destroyed your credibility and your accusing me of racism, don't you even realise how unintelligent you now look :gigglesnshit:

Insult all you want... you still have a lot to learn raven ... you need to read posts properly you seem so worked up :gigglesnshit:
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms