Whiny Parrots

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Whiny Parrots

Postby dog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:11 am

Raggamuffin wrote:He can't mean admin - they never come out with inane drivel. :gigglesnshit:

No that is mostly your talent, that and wishing bad things on people you nasty little turd.
dog

Postby dog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who is in this "clear clique"?

I think from the last attention seeking 'fishing expedition' post it is me, you, M, gabby, SF, and dean

because you can just sense what great mates we all are just from reading here...

My goodness you really are a fucking bore.
It is not attention seeking to have an opinion you useless moderator.
Your the fucking attention seeker with your need to try and throw your weight around which the other mods on here don't seem to do.
It is like you think you are all powerful and seeing :pmsl:
Get the fuck over yourself :pmsl:

Perhaps you could elaborate on this "clear clique", or is that just an opinion based on what you want to see?

That is right Raggamuffin, it is an opinion, something you seem to forget we all have.
dog

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:18 am

dog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Who is in this "clear clique"?

I think from the last attention seeking 'fishing expedition' post it is me, you, M, gabby, SF, and dean

because you can just sense what great mates we all are just from reading here...

My goodness you really are a fucking bore.
It is not attention seeking to have an opinion you useless moderator.
Your the fucking attention seeker with your need to try and throw your weight around which the other mods on here don't seem to do.
It is like you think you are all powerful and seeing :pmsl:
Get the fuck over yourself :pmsl:

Perhaps you could elaborate on this "clear clique", or is that just an opinion based on what you want to see?

A load of old shite then.

That is right Raggamuffin, it is an opinion, something you seem to forget we all have.

A load of old shite then.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:18 am

dog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He can't mean admin - they never come out with inane drivel. :gigglesnshit:

No that is mostly your talent, that and wishing bad things on people you nasty little turd.

Why are you so angry all the time?
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:19 am

dog wrote:
.SF. wrote:Question for admin - how do I block someone so I can avoid seeing their inane drivel? I tried using the 'friend/foes' option in the control panel and added a name but unfortunately it had no effect.

Awwwww diddums can little Shit Face not handle other posters not thinking like them. You poor poor wee thing.
So so sad :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

I do hope it is me you want to block, that way I also won't have to put up with your cowardly little digs.
I however don't feel the need to block people no matter how fucking tedious they are but then again, I'm not a coward. :mrgreen:

It's not cowardly to block people from time to time.
Raggamuffin

Postby dog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:22 am

No Raggamuffin, it is an opinion based on what I observe.
Don't worry, you are not in the clique as my observation is they only tolerate you and your hysterics on here. I get the impression you are a laughing stock to most posters :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
dog

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:23 am

dog wrote:No Raggamuffin, it is an opinion based on what I observe.
Don't worry, you are not in the clique as my observation is they only tolerate you and your hysterics on here. I get the impression you are a laughing stock to most posters :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Oh right. Who's in the "clear clique" then?
Raggamuffin

Postby dog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:

Why do you think I'm angry?
I'm not angry, I'm just passing time away on an internet forum.
I joined dogs in the hope I would find better conversations and debates than what goes on on that other forum DS but instead all I have found is a gang all backing each other when I didn't say things they wanted to hear.
It's worse than mumsnet but has become a great source of amusement at times.
dog

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:27 am

dog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:

I joined dogs in the hope I would find better conversations and debates than what goes on on that other forum DS but instead all I have found is a gang all backing each other when I didn't say things they wanted to hear.

You don't seem amused, you seem very bitter most of the time. Can't you pass the time by being a bit nicer?
Raggamuffin

Postby dog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:31 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:

You don't seem amused, you seem very bitter most of the time. Can't you pass the time by being a bit nicer?

It isn't bitterness to defend yourself against a pile on.
I'm happy passing the time giving as good as I get.
Unfortunately for some on here I'm not the type to just read all the bullshit and nod my head and shake my head when they think I should do so.
That my dear is not my style.
dog

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:35 am

dog wrote:
Unfortunately for some on here I'm not the type to just read all the bullshit and nod my head and shake my head when they think I should do so.

You frequently attack other posters when they haven't said anything bad about you though, and you do it with a bitterness which you can't hide. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others and you might calm down a bit.
Raggamuffin

Postby dog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:

You frequently attack other posters when they haven't said anything bad about you though, and you do it with a bitterness which you can't hide. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others and you might calm down a bit.

And you try not to tell fibs because that is simply not true,
You show me where I have frequently attacked posters for no reason?
dog

Postby .SF. » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:43 am

dog wrote:
.SF. wrote:Question for admin - how do I block someone so I can avoid seeing their inane drivel? I tried using the 'friend/foes' option in the control panel and added a name but unfortunately it had no effect.

Awwwww diddums can little Shit Face not handle other posters not thinking like them. You poor poor wee thing.

I do hope it is me you want to block, that way I also won't have to put up with your cowardly little digs.
I however don't feel the need to block people no matter how fucking tedious they are but then again, I'm not a coward. :mrgreen:

No, it's not you.
.SF.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:45 am

dog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
dog wrote:

And you try not to tell fibs because that is simply not true,
You show me where I have frequently attacked posters for no reason?

You attacked me in this thread for no reason, and you attacked SF for no reason. I don't tell fibs - I'm very honest.
Raggamuffin

Postby dog » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:46 am

.SF. wrote:
dog wrote:

No, it's not you.

Then I'm sorry SF and I apologise for my horrible post :oops:
dog

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms