Proper Heroes

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Proper Heroes

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:55 pm

Ellen MacArthur

"Dame Ellen Patricia MacArthur DBE (born 8 July 1976) is a retired English sailor, from Whatstandwell near Matlock in Derbyshire, now based in Cowes, Isle of Wight.

MacArthur is a successful solo long-distance yachtswoman. On 7 February 2005 she broke the world record for the fastest solo circumnavigation of the globe, a feat which gained her international renown.[1] Francis Joyon, the Frenchman who had held the record before MacArthur, was able to recover the record again in early 2008.[2]

Following her retirement from professional sailing on 2 September 2010, MacArthur announced the launch of the Ellen MacArthur Foundation, a charity that works with business and education to accelerate the transition to a circular economy."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_MacArthur

What an extraordinary human being she is. I watched documentaries about her exploits and she is quite the heroine, having beaten men in a very tough sport.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:23 pm

NHS Heroes :smilin:

Pick fault with the last few posts to try and turn this into a thread about racism LM you absolute fruitbat of astronomical proportions :gigglesnshit:

Fucking idiot!!!

Try and post in the manner threads require and not in the way your obvious neediness to belong dictates you sad fuck! :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:40 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Stop bothering me, it was obvious where you wanted to take the convo.
Predictable.

You narrow minded moron! You are the one who is trying to turn this into a thread about race, so kindly desist as it clearly shows you to be an agenda merchant.

Heroes in my mind not so far mentioned....

Lewis Hamilton, in my opinion the single greatest racing driver ever to grace the F1 circuit and one who will go on to set records that will probably prove unmatchable.

Marcus Rashford, when overpaid footballers with massive egos flaunt their money in a pandemic when so many people are suffering unemployment, lack of money and food etc --like Dele Alli bragging about his £1 Million car on instagram -- Rashford realised that his own experiences when young were being felt by many and set about doing something about it. What he has done, for a footballer, is bloody marvellous.
I say this because our current government are happy to preside over increasing poverty levels, poverty driven deaths and the proliferation of foodbanks and Rashford has used his obvious celebrity status to highlight the plight of so many needy and physically done something about it. So much so that he has embarrassed the government into taking action.
Rashford has not finished by a long shot, he is still a young man, but when his footballing career is over I am absolutely sure that he will carry on his own personal fight for social justice.

So please go ahead and continue your pointless attempts to turn this into a thread about race you narrow minded agenda merchant, or just desist and make comments worthy of the title LM.

:off head:

Which predictable LYING pair were trying to make this about race?

Lumps of rock seemed important to you when BLM were tearing down Edward Colston's statue.

And now they are demanding a Nelson Statue paid for by the grateful residents of Birmingham get taken down, and LM is clearly all for that.
Another who wants to shit all over our history and rewrite it.
If they hate British History so much I have to ask how on earth people opt to live here and don't vote with their feet --and air or boat tickets.

Every fucking time, you both have massive chips on your shoulders trying to drag me into your tedious rants.

I wasn't lying! You didn't have to drag me into it again - We had finished.

It wasn't about race - it was about the "importance" of statues. One minute they're important enough to tear down, and the next minute they're just lumps of rock.

LM has always been incapable of thinking for herself and just seems to want to jump on any popular bandwagon with her seemingly insatiable desire to belong to something.
People as feeble minded and as weak willed as what she portrays on here stormed Capitol Hill.
She is one of Millions who cannot think for themselves, and look what happens when people like her so want to belong.
The rise of The Nazis for one. :shake head:

LM doesn't need me to white knight her and we don't get on very well but for you to call her feeble minded is unbelievable.
I know her IQ is higher than yours from the manner in which she presents stuff and the manner in which she responds compared to your dismal years on here and she has successfully raised a family mostly on her own meanwhile you have achieved fuck all.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:17 pm

Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Meerkats raise families, so do mice, rats, birds and the like.
That’s evolution and not heroism.
Teaching standards in Britain need to be raised.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:LM doesn't need me to white knight her and we don't get on very well but for you to call her feeble minded is unbelievable.
I know her IQ is higher than yours from the manner in which she presents stuff and the manner in which she responds compared to your dismal years on here and she has successfully raised a family mostly on her own meanwhile you have achieved fuck all.

Her family has nothing to do with it. :roll:
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:22 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Who said they’re important enough to pull down? Why make this nonsense up?

Why so desperate to shoehorn BLM into every topic?

I don't bring them into every topic. I mentioned them because they're the ones who want statues to come down. I don't think any other group does.

If you didn't think it was important to point out what statues represented or agreed with them coming down, I apologise, but you had no call to accuse me of racism. If you think I shoehorn BLM into every topic, look at how you shoehorn racism into every topic.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Who said they’re important enough to pull down? Why make this nonsense up?

I don't bring them into every topic. I mentioned them because they're the ones who want statues to come down. I don't think any other group does.

If you didn't think it was important to point out what statues represented or agreed with them coming down, I apologise, but you had no call to accuse me of racism. If you think I shoehorn BLM into every topic, look at how you shoehorn racism into every topic.

Post the BLM manifest rags, ignorance must be overcome to even have a sensible debate.

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Post the BLM manifest rags, ignorance must be overcome to even have a sensible debate.

I don't think it mentions statues. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:16 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:LM doesn't need me to white knight her and we don't get on very well but for you to call her feeble minded is unbelievable.

You right, she doesn't need you to white knight her. The fact you made a piss poor job of it too with your typical nonsensical ramblings are pretty embarrassing to say the least.
And what a claim! You, and I mean fucking you -after all the years you have posted and people know you well, are now telling us you know people's IQ's just by reading their posts :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
And because of your obviously thinking LM's attempts to turn this into a thread about Race, when it is clearly not, shows that you are as equally thick as mince as LM.
I will agree that raising children does deserve some kind of accolade though.
That aside, and looking back on the thread and your wholly inept input - continuing even now, can we ever hope that you proffer an example of a hero?
Surely it can't be difficult for you?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think it mentions statues. :laughing:

BLM as the basis of a good idea to address inequality is a fine thing, but the loons have latched onto it and ruined it.
The type who tear down statues and demand we rewrite our (cast in stone -quite literally) are lunatics.
It sounds like LM and Rollup are in that category :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:24 pm

William Wilberforce seems to have applied himself rather heavily into his quest for abolition, and reading this it would seem the strain and stress of it might perhaps have made him ill and led to his demise.

Given the vast wealth derived by those lobbying against him it was quite an incredible achievement, even though he suffered many defeats in the HOC battling away to secure a final history.

Good man, his efforts led the way toward Great Britain ending the slave trade for good via the Congress of Vienna and beyond, and the Royal Navy, with Admiral Nelson securing maritime domination, then had the power with which to enforce abolition globally. The best example was the shortest war ever.

Wilberforce was a hero and any statues of his should remain, along with Admiral Nelson whose sterling efforts led to the power to impose the former's wishes globally.

What a shameful episode in history, what a bunch of cunts, how could church attending, god fearing, all men are born equal even want to be involved in such an evil murderous trade anyway?

I just hope nobody goes and defaces his statue.

https://primaryfacts.com/1242/william-w ... %20items...
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:34 pm

So because you worship statues everyone has to?

Heroes, imv are those that make life worth living not just surviving. What’s the point in being saved if those that save you oppress you? Creative people are heroic, those that make sweet sweet music, or those that write wonderful stories that take you to another world, painters or those that entertain you, make you laugh, cry, think with their films/programmes/ theatres etc etc.
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:So because you worship statues everyone has to?

Heroes, imv are those that make life worth living not just surviving. What’s the point in being saved if those that save you oppress you? Creative people are heroic, those that make sweet sweet music, or those that write wonderful stories that take you to another world, painters or those that entertain you, make you laugh, cry, think with their films/programmes/ theatres etc etc.

So you don't think that anyone, who has had a statue erected of them because they fought against tyranny (Churchill) and injustice (Wilberforce) are heroes? :yikes:

Well I would have liked to have seem your musicians artists and writers trying to ward off the Nazis.

You have no clue do you? Had Hitler won the battle of Britain this nation would be very very different, and I don't think BLM would exist because, with that evil bastard's view on race, there wouldn't be any BAME people in this country. Or if there were they would be treated dreadfully.

The people you despise are the ones who stood against tyranny, which kind of makes you an ungrateful twat. :thumbsup:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:09 pm

Oh god, he’s ranting again. And getting abusive.
People are allowed to disagree with your ideas of heroes Raven.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms