DS Thread #125

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS Thread #125

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:43 pm

Guest wrote:Ben has finally been banned for all his trolling. :trollface: :canny:

He hasn't been banned. Just made his profile private again as he seems to do when most probably reading here and doesn't like the negative comments.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... istlewaite

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:45 pm

Guest wrote:Has Ben Thistlethwaite done a bunk? Is he enjoying cocktails with Tanya1982 somewhere?

I did think it was strange that he hadn't infested the forum for a few days.

Guest wrote:Ben has finally been banned for all his trolling. :trollface: :canny:

Has he? Is that speculation or fact?

If so good riddance. Easily up there with Tanya1982 in the annoyance stakes.

If true, do you know what caused his ban?

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:54 pm

Guest wrote:Has Ben Thistlethwaite done a bunk? Is he enjoying cocktails with Tanya1982 somewhere?

He messaged me this morning so I don't think so.
He had said he planned to leave but I didn't take it seriously.
I feel all those threads were created on purpose to be honest.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:50 am

Guest wrote:

You don't say?

It was obvious they were deliberately created to wind most people up. He clearly enjoyed being a WUM.

A sly comment towards Ben by one forum member attracted nearly 40 likes. Which indicates how badly many have had enough of him and his endless 'discussion threads'. Many of which recently have been rehashed versions of previous threads he has created.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:02 am

AC wrote:Jack_bauer24 has been sending personal images to Ben_Thistlewaite apparently. The comments have been removed but he is still active. I thought he was warned about his comment?
Too many perverts on there including @R2Y5A0N2 and pearlsandplums
DS never help when nudes are sent.

Jack Baker needs to take his brains out of his trousers.

As a gay person myself, I find it highly irritating having to read his 'He's hot' posts.

He should grow up and stop acting like some wank obsessed kid.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You don't say?

It was obvious they were deliberately created to wind most people up. He clearly enjoyed being a WUM.

A sly comment towards Ben by one forum member attracted nearly 40 likes. Which indicates how badly many have had enough of him and his endless 'discussion threads'. Many of which recently have been rehashed versions of previous threads he has created.

I can still message and I got a response, "I came here to do what I needed and now I am gone."

I asked why and literally no reply in the last hour. I can message as he messaged me months ago saying he was being bullied.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:05 pm

Guest wrote:
AC wrote:Jack_bauer24 has been sending personal images to Ben_Thistlewaite apparently. The comments have been removed but he is still active. I thought he was warned about his comment?

As a gay person myself, I find it highly irritating having to read his 'He's hot' posts.

If that's true, how he's avoided a ban is beyond me, though given the mods are effing useless I'm not surprised. He has been frequently warned about his constant "hot!" "sexy!" "hunky!" posts...he did say he was going to stop after a backlash about it last week, but I notice he's slowly started slipping them back in. Awful poster who contributes nothing of any significance, same with Owen10...both his threads and his posts are majorly mundane, mostly with pointless questions he already knows the answer to, or have already been answered recently. His threads seem to be all over the forum at the minute.

I doubt we've seen the last of Ben, he'll bide his time and return. It is nice scrolling through the forums and not seeing his relentless ego-inflating spam though.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If that's true, how he's avoided a ban is beyond me, though given the mods are effing useless I'm not surprised. He has been frequently warned about his constant "hot!" "sexy!" "hunky!" posts...he did say he was going to stop after a backlash about it last week, but I notice he's slowly started slipping them back in. Awful poster who contributes nothing of any significance, same with Owen10...both his threads and his posts are majorly mundane, mostly with pointless questions he already knows the answer to, or have already been answered recently. His threads seem to be all over the forum at the minute.

I doubt we've seen the last of Ben, he'll bide his time and return. It is nice scrolling through the forums and not seeing his relentless ego-inflating spam though.

Yeah, at least things are back to normal now. I might even have a go at posting again.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:03 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, at least things are back to normal now. I might even have a go at posting again.

Thistletwat has been responsible for a number of FMs receiving a warning or ban.

It is little wonder that many couldn't stand him by the end, when he went grassing to the mods when people stood up to him.

If he felt anxious in an online forum, there is no hope for the guy at all

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:37 pm

Jack Bauer is joe_flanigan22 who has had many accounts on DS over the years.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thistletwat has been responsible for a number of FMs receiving a warning or ban.

It is little wonder that many couldn't stand him by the end, when he went grassing to the mods when people stood up to him.

If he felt anxious in an online forum, there is no hope for the guy at all

The thing is, I don't think he cared how others saw him. No one can expect to be so disruptive and last so long. I reckon he will be back though.

No response to my last message.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:Jack Bauer is joe_flanigan22 who has had many accounts on DS over the years.

Just looked up joe_flanigan22...you're right. Exactly the same posting style despite being 14 years apart and even back then he was obsessed with "hunks" and "sexy men." Surprised he's slipped under the radar for so long.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:20 pm

Ben_Thistlewaite has been banned.
Well done to everyone that contributed in getting him out. It is our forum and we don't need twats in it

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:52 pm

Excellent news, just astonishing it took so long for the trigger to be pulled on him. Hopefully it's permanent.

Hoping for the randy pervert Jack_Bauer/Joe_Flanigan and the spamming troll owen10 to fall foul soon too, though sadly the latter is too clever to stay within the rules.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Jack Bauer is joe_flanigan22 who has had many accounts on DS over the years.

Just looked up joe_flanigan22...you're right. Exactly the same posting style despite being 14 years apart and even back then he was obsessed with "hunks" and "sexy men." Surprised he's slipped under the radar for so long.

If that was 14 years ago, then Jack Bauer must be in his early 30's at least.

Even more reason for him to stop acting like a randy teenager who can't keep his hand out his pants.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms