Hello

Big Threads

Re: Hello

Postby xtras1 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:35 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
drum wrote:Not that i'm complaining, but, it's gone a tad chilly :doomed: :mrgreen:

I'm also going to look at a corsa later , old but cheap, garage offered the woman 750 for it, she's saying i can have it for 500 (old pals) small erosion on front sub frame but i'm sure Vauxhall have a recall for the year of the car so not a lot of money to fix that. Needs a new front tyre and a new exhaust . MOT till March , erosion not near danger level yet.. One banger for another really :roll: I just want the Zafira gone, sick even looking at it now, it's just a money pit. If this corsa works for me today I will just sorn the Zaf until it can be punted. saving myself almost £100 a month if I take this car today. what to do :again?:
no harm in looking, I'll take it a run round the back streets of town and see how it manages.

My mate had a corsa for years, he paid next to nothing for it but it served him really well. He definitely got his money worth out of it. Good little cars.

I bought this a couple of weeks ago...

GF absolutely hates it :gigglesnshit: but i don't care, i'm loving driving it :twirl:

We have the Audi Q7... it's a beast!
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:43 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Stooo wrote:Late home tonight due to having to fill in a report with a manager for another fucking dog attack. The last one went for my face but this one was content with ripping my leg off at the knee, loads of lacerations and punctures and a lump missing and it's still spongy now. I've taken loads of pics and cleaned it up and sanitised it as well as putting a two inch long strip of plaster on it, probably going to scar :roll:

Pets are a fucking responsibility and this one will probably be put down and rightly so as well as me suing the owner and the place getting their post from the post office until the matter is resolved.

Wankers.

Sounds like a really nasty wound and a horrible experience. Where was the owner?

In the house, a large drive so I tooted my horn when I stopped and saw the dog lying down and just looking at me about 30m away, no barking or growling. A massive pile and a former farm worth a couple of mill at least, doors wide open and one of the teens in the room was coming to take the delivery and then my left knee hurt a lot. After three hours (actually twenty seconds) the adult came out and got the damn thing off of me, I've delivered there many times before but this was the collie sized new puppy.

He's never done that before... :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Stooo wrote:Late home tonight due to having to fill in a report with a manager for another fucking dog attack. The last one went for my face but this one was content with ripping my leg off at the knee, loads of lacerations and punctures and a lump missing and it's still spongy now. I've taken loads of pics and cleaned it up and sanitised it as well as putting a two inch long strip of plaster on it, probably going to scar :roll:

Pets are a fucking responsibility and this one will probably be put down and rightly so as well as me suing the owner and the place getting their post from the post office until the matter is resolved.

Wankers.

Sounds like a really nasty wound and a horrible experience. Where was the owner?

In the house, a large drive so I tooted my horn when I stopped and saw the dog lying down and just looking at me about 30m away, no barking or growling. A massive pile and a former farm worth a couple of mill at least, doors wide open and one of the teens in the room was coming to take the delivery and then my left knee hurt a lot. After three hours (actually twenty seconds) the adult came out and got the damn thing off of me, I've delivered there many times before but this was the collie sized new puppy.

He's never done that before... :again?:

Lulling you into a false sense of security. Eying up your legs, waiting for them to brown up a bit. :thumbsup:
Junglejayne

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:02 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Lulling you into a false sense of security. Eying up your legs, waiting for them to brown up a bit. :thumbsup:

Brown as a robin's egg :snooty:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:16 pm

Stooo wrote:

Which part of your anatomy is that?..
.SF.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:17 pm

.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Which part of tried to rip off my leg didn't you understand?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I thought for a minute it might be your... never mind!
.SF.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:21 pm

.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby .SF. » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:
Stooo wrote:

:ooer:

Out of control dog - you might put in a police report if you want to.
.SF.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:29 pm

.SF. wrote:

I will be as well as contacting some of these ambulance chasing lawyers because I'm fed up with getting eaten because of irresponsible twats. The last time made me wary of dogs for a while but this one has got me pissed off.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:09 am

Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Brown as a robin's egg :snooty:

Bloody hell stooo, will you need a tetanus?
Very traumatic indeed .. not only the physical recovery but the mental also.. this is not good!
xtras1

Postby drum » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:56 am

Stooo wrote:
.SF. wrote:

I will be as well as contacting some of these ambulance chasing lawyers because I'm fed up with getting eaten because of irresponsible twats. The last time made me wary of dogs for a while but this one has got me pissed off.

Tetanus jag or have you already had one. as an aside, i'd slap wax strip on those legs, around the cut obv :mrgreen: you know the script, just keep it clean.
drum

Postby .SF. » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:17 am

xtras1 wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:GF absolutely hates it :gigglesnshit: but i don't care, i'm loving driving it :twirl:

Sounds perfect for cruising round Hoxton.
.SF.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:57 pm

.SF. wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:GF absolutely hates it :gigglesnshit: but i don't care, i'm loving driving it :twirl:

Sounds perfect for cruising round Hoxton.

Oh do fuck off you jealous little bitch, if cruising around Hoxton is your thing go for it :ooer:
xtras1

Postby Major » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:13 pm

I do not have a car nowadays
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive