Inappropriate Police Force

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Inappropriate Police Force

Postby Markey london » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:24 pm

Major wrote:A police officer has been found guilty of assaulting two members of the public on consecutive days during the first Covid lockdown - including an attack on a 15-year-old boy.

PC Declan Jones committed both offences while on duty in Birmingham, starting with an assault on a man in Aston on April last year.

The 30-year-old West Midlands Police officer went on to kick and punch a 15-year-old he wrongly accused of possessing drugs in the Newtown area of the city on the following day. PC Jones had denied three counts of common assault.

Reaching verdicts on Monday after a week-long trial at Coventry Magistrates' Court in June, District Judge Shamim Qureshi cleared Jones of assaulting a third complainant who was punched in the face on April 23, when the officer was heard to say he did not believe in the virus.

The judge said the third incident had seen the officer use "proportionate" force as colleagues struggled to detain a man wearing a stab-proof vest in Handsworth.

Do you believe that inappropriate-ate usage of police force is growing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-b ... m-58058831

How awful

Yes I wouldn’t trust them as far I could throw them , you get good and bad in every job. But many members of police will and do go in very handed , less these days because the personal cctv body ams they carry these days , but it has happened to often were a suspect has been man handle by a police who cctv has been turned of very conveniently. My self was a victim in a very serious hit and run were my family were told 3 times I wouldn’t make the day , it’s long winded but I put in a complaint to the police , who stupidly told I lie to cover up a fellow police officer , and they dug a massively big hole were my complaint went to mopac and 4 police officers were suspended and since the inquiry 3 have been stacked
Markey london

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:23 pm

Markey london wrote:
Major wrote:A police officer has been found guilty of assaulting two members of the public on consecutive days during the first Covid lockdown - including an attack on a 15-year-old boy.

PC Declan Jones committed both offences while on duty in Birmingham, starting with an assault on a man in Aston on April last year.

The 30-year-old West Midlands Police officer went on to kick and punch a 15-year-old he wrongly accused of possessing drugs in the Newtown area of the city on the following day. PC Jones had denied three counts of common assault.

Reaching verdicts on Monday after a week-long trial at Coventry Magistrates' Court in June, District Judge Shamim Qureshi cleared Jones of assaulting a third complainant who was punched in the face on April 23, when the officer was heard to say he did not believe in the virus.

The judge said the third incident had seen the officer use "proportionate" force as colleagues struggled to detain a man wearing a stab-proof vest in Handsworth.

How awful

Yes I wouldn’t trust them as far I could throw them , you get good and bad in every job. But many members of police will and do go in very handed , less these days because the personal cctv body ams they carry these days , but it has happened to often were a suspect has been man handle by a police who cctv has been turned of very conveniently. My self was a victim in a very serious hit and run were my family were told 3 times I wouldn’t make the day , it’s long winded but I put in a complaint to the police , who stupidly told I lie to cover up a fellow police officer , and they dug a massively big hole were my complaint went to mopac and 4 police officers were suspended and since the inquiry 3 have been stacked

That isn’t a nice story, but it’s good to see that you’ve recovered completely and don’t bear any grudges towards the police.

Postby LordRaven » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:09 pm

We have an Inappropriate Police Force.
Wayne Couzens proved that.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Markey london » Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:28 am

Guest wrote:
Markey london wrote:

How awful

That isn’t a nice story, but it’s good to see that you’ve recovered completely and don’t bear any grudges towards the police.

I never hold grudges against anyone because there’s good and bad in everyone . what happen to me when I was hit by a car driver , the driver that hit me witnesses at the scene told the police the car driver deliberately hit me off my motorcycle and I went into the opposite carriageway and was run over by a lorry , witnesses told the police the car driver did a uturn and drove off , 3 witnesses told the police the same statement at the scene . I was unconscious and when I got to A&E I had multiple blood clots in my lungs plus other internal injuries the doctors told the police I wasn’t going to make the night , the police told my family they are going to treat my case as a criminal act against me , and told my daughter they will keep in contact with the hospital to see on my progress and if I do pull through the police would like to take a statement from me at the very first opportunity. I had on the first night heart surgery , I received broken femur, both hips were broken , skull , knees , jaw ,nose and rips and internal injuries , obviously I pulled through but the police never come back to the hospital to take my statement, in fact it toke 11 months . What went wrong the police officer who talked to my family and the doctor, on his report he said I had minor injuries and would be out of hospital the following day . Of course that that report went straight to the traffic investigation unit sidcup and because they thought my accident and my injuries were minor they basically closed the case the following day . I was in hospital for few months had 8 major operations and I been told I never walk properly ever again , when I was well enough I phone the police in hospital asking them to come and take my statement, I basically got a call saying back saying my injuries were only minor and basically was told to stop wasting police time . I made a complaint against the police with the help of my mp Emily thornberry , who sent in my hospital report showing them the real instent of my injuries. Mrs thornberry received a email from the police stating that the police phoned me on the 5 of February and I give them verbal statement over the phone and they have done a full investigation into my hit and run based on my verbal statement .That was lie one on the 5th February I had a second operation on my heart and was in intensive care for nearly for two weeks . The 3rd lie they never did a investigation because they never had my statement so how can you investigate a crime without the victim statement , Mrs thornberry emailed the police complaint team back and pointed out there’s no way the police phoned me on the 5 February because I was having heart surgery. The police complaint unit few weeks later emailed Mrs thornberry and blamed a police officer who left the police force and for his errors that he told the complaint team he phone me on the 5th February but in fact he lied but since left the police force , that was lie number 4 when MOPAC investigated the case this police officer who supposedly phoned me on the 5th February actually left the police force 3 months before my hit and run , I could write pages of their lies that occurred afterwards it seemed they tried to cover up for their colleague that said I only received minor injuries and dug their selfs a massive big hole .because of the lies the met police told us , Mrs thornberry demanded a independent police force to investigate the met police what so far resulted 3 police officers losing their jobs so far
Markey london

Postby LordRaven » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:39 am

Markey london wrote:
Guest wrote:
Markey london wrote:

How awful

I never hold grudges against anyone because there’s good and bad in everyone . what happen to me when I was hit by a car driver , the driver that hit me witnesses at the scene told the police the car driver deliberately hit me off my motorcycle and I went into the opposite carriageway and was run over by a lorry , witnesses told the police the car driver did a uturn and drove off , 3 witnesses told the police the same statement at the scene . I was unconscious and when I got to A&E I had multiple blood clots in my lungs plus other internal injuries the doctors told the police I wasn’t going to make the night , the police told my family they are going to treat my case as a criminal act against me , and told my daughter they will keep in contact with the hospital to see on my progress and if I do pull through the police would like to take a statement from me at the very first opportunity. I had on the first night heart surgery , I received broken femur, both hips were broken , skull , knees , jaw ,nose and rips and internal injuries , obviously I pulled through but the police never come back to the hospital to take my statement, in fact it toke 11 months . What went wrong the police officer who talked to my family and the doctor, on his report he said I had minor injuries and would be out of hospital the following day . Of course that that report went straight to the traffic investigation unit sidcup and because they thought my accident and my injuries were minor they basically closed the case the following day . I was in hospital for few months had 8 major operations and I been told I never walk properly ever again , when I was well enough I phone the police in hospital asking them to come and take my statement, I basically got a call saying back saying my injuries were only minor and basically was told to stop wasting police time . I made a complaint against the police with the help of my mp Emily thornberry , who sent in my hospital report showing them the real instent of my injuries. Mrs thornberry received a email from the police stating that the police phoned me on the 5 of February and I give them verbal statement over the phone and they have done a full investigation into my hit and run based on my verbal statement .That was lie one on the 5th February I had a second operation on my heart and was in intensive care for nearly for two weeks . The 3rd lie they never did a investigation because they never had my statement so how can you investigate a crime without the victim statement , Mrs thornberry emailed the police complaint team back and pointed out there’s no way the police phoned me on the 5 February because I was having heart surgery. The police complaint unit few weeks later emailed Mrs thornberry and blamed a police officer who left the police force and for his errors that he told the complaint team he phone me on the 5th February but in fact he lied but since left the police force , that was lie number 4 when MOPAC investigated the case this police officer who supposedly phoned me on the 5th February actually left the police force 3 months before my hit and run , I could write pages of their lies that occurred afterwards it seemed they tried to cover up for their colleague that said I only received minor injuries and dug their selfs a massive big hole .because of the lies the met police told us , Mrs thornberry demanded a independent police force to investigate the met police what so far resulted 3 police officers losing their jobs so far

That is a horrible story, you must have gone through hell on the medical front, but to then have to endure the Police blatantly lying about you is just beyond the pale.
It sounds as though Lazy Plod Syndrome kicked in. How daft of them to close ranks, stick together like shit on a blanket, and dole out lies in the hope that "we are the Police and what we say is official--so don't question us" would frighten you off pursuing the issue.
I am glad you did though, the Police can be absolute arseholes, as you have proved rather nicely.
Not that it will heal your physical/mental injuries incurred in such a horrible incident.
LordRaven
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms