Hello

Big Threads

Re: Hello

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:13 am

Have a good week .
Snookerballs

Postby xtras1 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:40 pm

Stooo wrote:Off for the next week due to annual leave which was booked back in September last year, I'd happily rather be at work and paid for unused leave but it's not an option thank goodness. I need some time away from work.

Nice and sunny today :thumbsup:

Make the most of it, nice to have time just doing your thing.
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:37 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Stooo wrote:Off for the next week due to annual leave which was booked back in September last year, I'd happily rather be at work and paid for unused leave but it's not an option thank goodness. I need some time away from work.

Nice and sunny today :thumbsup:

Make the most of it, nice to have time just doing your thing.

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:29 pm

Certainly picked the right week off, it chucked it down for most of the morning and absolutely drenched Bridgy according to a friend on the phone earlier :yikes:

Wandered out between the Biblical downpours to get some stew staples for the rest of the week from the butcher, proper British comfort food in this cold wet shit :wubbers:

Also Holly, WTF is going on over there? :kinell:

phpBB [video]
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:31 pm

Stooo wrote:Certainly picked the right week off, it chucked it down for most of the morning and absolutely drenched Bridgy according to a friend on the phone earlier :yikes:

Wandered out between the Biblical downpours to get some stew staples for the rest of the week from the butcher, proper British comfort food in this cold wet shit :wubbers:

Also Holly, WTF is going on over there? :kinell:

phpBB [video]

I think you’re supposed to wish for nice weather on your week off…….. :gigglesnshit: :NAA:

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:01 am

Stooo wrote:Also Holly, WTF is going on over there? :kinell:

What do you mean? The shitty weather? Yes, some shit is going on around the country, very unusual for this time of the year, and only one week away from summer :roll: Thunder and lightening, lots and lots of rain and high winds are forecast, not good at all. However, and strangely enough, it seems to have bypassed Wellington so far. We had a fabulous, hot and sunny day today, temperatures went up to 26C. It was quite windy, which was quite welcomed and made the heat rather comfortable. Just right now a bit of summer rain has started to fall. All doors and windows are still open at 8pm.
Wellington is the best place to live in NZ. Never too OTT hot in summer, and never too cold in winter. I will never leave. I love it.

Anyway, is that what you meant?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:04 am

Stooo wrote:
phpBB [video]

That first scruffy dog looks exactly like mine, I would swear it's here :laughing:
Attachments
IMG_20221002_152930.jpg
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:26 pm

Holly wrote:

What do you mean? The shitty weather? Yes, some shit is going on around the country, very unusual for this time of the year, and only one week away from summer :roll: Thunder and lightening, lots and lots of rain and high winds are forecast, not good at all. However, and strangely enough, it seems to have bypassed Wellington so far. We had a fabulous, hot and sunny day today, temperatures went up to 26C. It was quite windy, which was quite welcomed and made the heat rather comfortable. Just right now a bit of summer rain has started to fall. All doors and windows are still open at 8pm.
Wellington is the best place to live in NZ. Never too OTT hot in summer, and never too cold in winter. I will never leave. I love it.

No, it was about the doggy driving school :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

No idea :dunno:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:59 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:

No idea :dunno:

It was a humorous interlude :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:27 pm

On the picket line this morning followed by the trad Maccy breakfast, I went with the Mighty McMuffin™ with brown sauce and it has proved to be digestible :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:37 pm

Stooo wrote:On the picket line this morning followed by the trad Maccy breakfast, I went with the Mighty McMuffin™ with brown sauce and it has proved to be digestible :thumbsup:

Gonna miss these insights when dogs is put down/finally laid to rest :bawlin:

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:On the picket line this morning followed by the trad Maccy breakfast, I went with the Mighty McMuffin™ with brown sauce and it has proved to be digestible :thumbsup:

Gonna miss these insights when dogs is put down/finally laid to rest :bawlin:

I'll put them on Twitter instead :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:09 pm

Good evening :smilin: fucking freezing this morning.
Went into work to find out that my van had been put out for workshop because of dodgy brakes, and I had to stumble around in the fog with a 'red shed' that had the acceleration of a dying frog. When I got back I collared the agency bloke who was last to use my route van and he pleaded ignorance so I had a chat at the key office and found out that it was this other mad bastard agency guy who PMT'd it because the engine light came on, amber, in a five year old Sprinter with 180k+ that is regularly maintained and serviced and driven mainly by the same guy since new who as an H&S rep takes daily vehicle checks somewhat seriously. I admire his zest but he needs to expand his driving experience, should have Katie P back on Monday :canny:

I think that I'm going to be cooking a lot this weekend, some decent lumps of beef and lamb with a chicken in the freezer :choc:

Have a lovely weekend :cheers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:08 pm

A bit blowy today, I went up the road earlier to get some veggies and wine but fuck that shit now :NAA:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive