Hello

Big Threads

Re: Hello

Postby Gabby » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:Good you like it, even though you often don’t give those vibes :ooer: …. Tell me, why do posties wear shorts even in icy conditions? :thud:

You can only wear long trousers if you've gained the Postal Services Degree (three years with a one year foundation in letterology) and that's twenty grand down the toilet for a start, sod that! I still have to use a pencil because I refuse to take the pen exam :woteva:

Yet you yourself wear shorts… :NAA:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:54 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:Good you like it, even though you often don’t give those vibes :ooer: …. Tell me, why do posties wear shorts even in icy conditions? :thud:

You can only wear long trousers if you've gained the Postal Services Degree (three years with a one year foundation in letterology) and that's twenty grand down the toilet for a start, sod that! I still have to use a pencil because I refuse to take the pen exam :woteva:

I'm not qualified... :dafinger:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:45 am

Hi Holly, how’s the new PM gonna do?
Shame about jacinda

Postby Coffee black » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:52 am

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm not qualified... :dafinger:

A dingle dangle :gigglesnshit:
Coffee black

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:23 pm

It looks like I'm going to be a bit Lib-Demmy in the near future, apologies as always :oops:

Weather was hit or miss but the twat on the roads quotient was high, meh :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:46 pm

Got out the clippers and cleaned up my head. Down to the bone on the temples because they grow like Topsy and a No.1 on the rest down to the beard which I just trimmed a bit. I'm at a meeting tomorrow evening so you have to make the effort... :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:42 pm

Delayed a bit this morning due to the monthly SHE (Safety Health and Environment, basically an acronym that is treated like an initialisation :ooer: ) walk around to make sure that nothing is too likely to kill anyone, very productive :thumbsup: My usual route got lapsed (apart from a few commercial drops), all of my AM drops went as well as all of my domestic stuff and I spent the morning in Creech, Ruishton and Henlade which is like being in an inland seaside with lots of water and flat stuff, I used to have it as a route and know it quite well. Of course there was a massive accident on the main road back to Taunton and the motorway that I needed to get to Bridgwater but thankfully no-one was hurt but it was a petrol tanker and you can't fuck around with that stuff.

The car is caked in salt and it looks like shit.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:56 pm

Stooo wrote:Delayed a bit this morning due to the monthly SHE (Safety Health and Environment, basically an acronym that is treated like an initialisation :ooer: ) walk around to make sure that nothing is too likely to kill anyone, very productive :thumbsup: My usual route got lapsed (apart from a few commercial drops), all of my AM drops went as well as all of my domestic stuff and I spent the morning in Creech, Ruishton and Henlade which is like being in an inland seaside with lots of water and flat stuff, I used to have it as a route and know it quite well. Of course there was a massive accident on the main road back to Taunton and the motorway that I needed to get to Bridgwater but thankfully no-one was hurt but it was a petrol tanker and you can't fuck around with that stuff.

You need to hose it off, pdq! :thumbsup:… sea salt’s a bastard! :shake head:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:55 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Delayed a bit this morning due to the monthly SHE (Safety Health and Environment, basically an acronym that is treated like an initialisation :ooer: ) walk around to make sure that nothing is too likely to kill anyone, very productive :thumbsup: My usual route got lapsed (apart from a few commercial drops), all of my AM drops went as well as all of my domestic stuff and I spent the morning in Creech, Ruishton and Henlade which is like being in an inland seaside with lots of water and flat stuff, I used to have it as a route and know it quite well. Of course there was a massive accident on the main road back to Taunton and the motorway that I needed to get to Bridgwater but thankfully no-one was hurt but it was a petrol tanker and you can't fuck around with that stuff.

You need to hose it off, pdq! :thumbsup:… sea salt’s a bastard! :shake head:

It's road salt from the gritters and damp weather kicks up blobs all the time, you'd have to wash the car daily like a bloke I know does but he is a driving instructor :gigglesnshit:

It will be weeks before it's worth getting out a bucket and washing it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:53 pm

Well that was a nice morning spent mainly in East Devon, I forgot how much I like Seaton and Sidmouth :smilin:

The weather's a bit grey.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:07 pm

I think some northern councils are sending cash vouchers to people, to help with the C.o.L ? :ooer: - I nearly fell over when I received some :thud: - never been given anything free in my life! If anything, it's me that's been swindled plenty .....

I do not receive one single damn fucking PENNY in dss benefits!!! :thumbsup: [- and the small income I live on, is taxable, just to rub it in lol -] so I wasn't expecting any of the freebies or financial top-ups that benefit recipients routinely get.

Anyway I swiftly used up the vouchers - so if it was an error they can whistle for it. :pointlaugh:
Young 'un, who pays plenty of tax himself, said ''spend it quick before they change their minds, mum!''.  A canny one, I taught him well. :mrgreen:
Text

Postby Stooo » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:47 pm

Cold but bright today, I had a nice walk earlier and had a chat with an old friend who thoughtfully told me how fucking old I'm getting. The tumble dryer has a squeak that's probably a fucked bearing :roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:46 am

Stooo wrote:Cold but bright today, I had a nice walk earlier and had a chat with an old friend who thoughtfully told me how fucking old I'm getting. The tumble dryer has a squeak that's probably a fucked bearing :roll:

So, both old and fucked together then!! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:13 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Cold but bright today, I had a nice walk earlier and had a chat with an old friend who thoughtfully told me how fucking old I'm getting. The tumble dryer has a squeak that's probably a fucked bearing :roll:

So, both old and fucked together then!! :gigglesnshit:

Pretty much :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:07 pm

A mad day today, there may be repercussions tomorrow :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive