TV chat, what are you watching? #5

Big Threads

TV chat, what are you watching? #5

Postby LordRaven » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:54 pm

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Your disrespect for older people is pretty disgusting.
We all get there one day.
Grow up!

Where have i disrespected them, they are doing a marvellous job!

Do you even know what I’m talking about :razz:

My worry is you don't, read back and see that you were taking the piss out of old fogeys.
Not clever.
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: TV chat, what are you watching? #4

Postby xtras1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Grow up!

My worry is you don't, read back and see that you were taking the piss out of old fogeys.
Not clever.

The only old fogey is you.. so taking the piss suits me fine, but of course it went right over your head :gigglesnshit:
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:26 pm

xtras1 wrote:Not my kind of thing, but my son recommended it.. brilliant documentary.

Last Breath: https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80215139

A commercial diver becomes trapped on the ocean floor with dwindling oxygen and little hope of a timely rescue, so he tries to save himself.

My kind of film, will be taking a look! :leer: … when I first saw the title I thought I’d seen it, but it was ‘Don’t Breathe’ that I’ve seen… a horror, also worth a watch! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:32 pm

Gabby wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Not my kind of thing, but my son recommended it.. brilliant documentary.

A commercial diver becomes trapped on the ocean floor with dwindling oxygen and little hope of a timely rescue, so he tries to save himself.

My kind of film, will be taking a look! :leer: … when I first saw the title I thought I’d seen it, but it was ‘Don’t Breathe’ that I’ve seen… a horror, also worth a watch! :thumbsup:

It’s not a film, a documentary..
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:38 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Okkkkkkay! :ooer: … You seem particularly arsey today xtras! :whistle:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Gabby wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

No I’m not…. You said and I quote “my kind of film”.. I didn’t want you to think it were a film.
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:56 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:

No I’m not…. You said and I quote “my kind of film”.. I didn’t want you to think it were a film.

Ok… still my kinda thing! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:57 pm

Ah ok… very intense.
xtras1

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:54 pm

drum wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:I've decided to watch the Moors Murders three part documentary, part one on C4 tonight at 9pm.

Yes I know there has been many docs on it over the years and i've seen most but afaik this is the first which has included David Smith, boyfriend of Hindleys younger sister, who witnessed Brady killing Edward Evans. He went to the police and his testimony led to Hindley and Bradys arrest and eventual conviction. So Smith was the prosecutions key witness yet apparently he suffered for it by being hounded out of Manchester and practically everywhere he went. He died ten years ago so maybe that explains why they've released this doc.

I set the timer to watch this and fell asleep.

It's on Catch up if you still want to watch it; https://www.channel4.com/programmes/moors-murders

Smiths testimony is chilling but almost as chilling, the doc makers used the well known photos of Brady and Hindley at each commercial break, but made their eyes move and that seriously freaked me out!!
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:08 pm

Threads...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:12 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:It's on Catch up if you still want to watch it; https://www.channel4.com/programmes/moors-murders

Smiths testimony is chilling but almost as chilling, the doc makers used the well known photos of Brady and Hindley at each commercial break, but made their eyes move and that seriously freaked me out!!

Oh that had a very strange effect on me too. The first time I was focusing on something else and thought my eyes had played tricks on me.

Don't know if I appreciated them being humanised. :ooer:
Junglejayne

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:20 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:It's on Catch up if you still want to watch it; https://www.channel4.com/programmes/moors-murders

Oh that had a very strange effect on me too. The first time I was focusing on something else and thought my eyes had played tricks on me.

Yeah it was a bit whacked out! I don't think it was necessary either as both those photos looked evil enough. Of course I know they both changed in appearance as they got older but those images are the ones in everyone mind. A friend of mine was a Prison Officer and he'd seen Brady numerous times. He always said if he had been released people would walk past him in the street never knowing it was Brady.
Grafenwalder

Postby xtras1 » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:47 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Yeah it was a bit whacked out! I don't think it was necessary either as both those photos looked evil enough. Of course I know they both changed in appearance as they got older but those images are the ones in everyone mind. A friend of mine was a Prison Officer and he'd seen Brady numerous times. He always said if he had been released people would walk past him in the street never knowing it was Brady.

Even now after watching it, it’s still so raw, so young and evil!

Yes the cgi no need for that :yikes:
xtras1

Postby LordRaven » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:01 am

xtras1 wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Grow up!

Not clever.

The only old fogey is you.. so taking the piss suits me fine, but of course it went right over your head :gigglesnshit:

Yes of course dear :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:15 am

Banksy & The Rise Of Outlaw Art.

Over 2 hours long but interesting enough to warrant it.
Junglejayne

Next

Return to The Archive