Do we need a Royal Family anymore?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Do we need a Royal Family anymore?

Postby Holly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:43 am

Text wrote:OP,
In answer to your question, I don't really care either way, now.

I really liked Charles & Camilla - until the day I read that Camilla's nephew, as Tory party chairman, ruthlessly exploited his royal connections, to help the party, financially.

Fox sake, the modest income I live on, which is my own money - not a penny of it is from handouts or top ups or anything - is taxable! Too much of the tax from ordinary folk ends up in greedy politicians' pockets - like Lee Anderson who, to this day, says "30p is sufficient to cook a meal" - while he himself claims an eyewatering £230K per annum off taxpayers, on top of his MP's salary. Disgusting.

I think the only royal I like now is Prince Edward. He's decent enough to be likeable.

I agree, both Sophie and Edward seem nice, but what about Katherine and William? I think they're pretty decent and likeable too IMO. They never seem to put a foot wrong. I like that couple. I wish it was William's coronation in May, not Charles's
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:16 pm

I really liked Charles & Camilla - until the day I read that Camilla's nephew, as Tory party chairman, ruthlessly exploited his royal connections, to help the party, financially.

Fox sake, the modest income I live on, which is my own money - not a penny of it is from handouts or top ups or anything - is taxable! Too much of the tax from ordinary folk ends up in greedy politicians' pockets - like Lee Anderson who, to this day, says "30p is sufficient to cook a meal" - while he himself claims an eyewatering £230K per annum off taxpayers, on top of his MP's salary. Disgusting.

I think the only royal I like now is Prince Edward. He's decent enough to be likeable.

The robbing bastards in government, who rob the poor to pay the rich, really are a nauseating, self serving, bunch of cunts, and the sooner we are rid of them the better.

Postby Text » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:53 pm

Holly wrote:

I agree, both Sophie and Edward seem nice, but what about Katherine and William? I think they're pretty decent and likeable too IMO. They never seem to put a foot wrong. I like that couple. I wish it was William's coronation in May, not Charles's

Yeah K & W are probably ok, on the whole.
(lol @ guesty who replied to me. :gigglesnshit: )
Text

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms