Do we need a Royal Family anymore?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Do we need a Royal Family anymore?

Postby Gabby » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:37 am

Holly wrote:You've got to love Gabby, I always did, she says it as it is, doesn't mince words.

Cheers Holly! :Wiiiine!:

Why mince them?…. say it how it is, is my motto! :leer:

Gets me in bother sometimes… but I always come up smiling! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:15 pm

Gabby wrote:
Holly wrote:You've got to love Gabby, I always did, she says it as it is, doesn't mince words.

Cheers Holly! :Wiiiine!:

Why mince them?…. say it how it is, is my motto! :leer:

Gets me in bother sometimes… but I always come up smiling! :mrgreen:

Yes, gets me into trouble too sometimes, but hey, you can't please everyone.
We all have different opinions, and that's how it should be, or we become mindless robots, if we'd all agree with each other :cheers:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Tinker » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:01 pm

Gabby wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Gabby wrote:They can all fuck off… bunch of useless, dysfunctional cretins! :thumbsup:

couldn't have said it better myself, although I'd probably have thrown 'inbred' in there too

Damn, I missed that one :grrrrr: …. more marriages between cousins than I’ve had roast dinners! :gigglesnshit: …. including the Queenie with her PHILanderer! :NAA:

Not to mention the infidelities and shenanigans between her own kids… not forgetting the nonce… and the non entity bore :bored:… AKA Edward! :oops:

… her Uncle abdicating for his bit ‘o fanny, not that they need to these days :pmsl:… anything goes! :NAA:…. and as for grandson Haz(been)… nuff said! :whistle:

Shower of shit all round!… a family to be proud of… NOT! :ooer:

All that sounds normal in our community.
Tinker

Postby .SF. » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:43 am

Muslim snubs Kate shocker.

.SF.

Postby Holly » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:51 am

:awesome:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:19 pm

Disgraced Prince Andrew is considering giving a new tell-all television interview to win back public support.

The Duke previously took part in a sit-down chat with Emily Maitlis on BBC’s Panorama.

Doing so presented more questions than answers, with the royal facing online ridicule after claiming he could not sweat.

The Mirror has now claimed Andrew has been approached by two major US broadcasters with an offer for an exclusive interview in the UK.

https://metro.co.uk/2023/03/11/prince-a ... ouktwitter

Dreadful creature...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Disgraced Prince Andrew is considering giving a new tell-all television interview to win back public support.

The Duke previously took part in a sit-down chat with Emily Maitlis on BBC’s Panorama.

Doing so presented more questions than answers, with the royal facing online ridicule after claiming he could not sweat.

The Mirror has now claimed Andrew has been approached by two major US broadcasters with an offer for an exclusive interview in the UK.

Dreadful creature...

He has only done what his ancestors have done and got away with it over the past thousand years or so , Royalty has always been a privilege awarded to the few .
Snookerballs

Postby ‘Orrible human alert » Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:35 pm

Stooo wrote:

Dreadful creature...

I read today that he’s terribly upset that Charles didn’t share our mummy’s inheritance.
Furthermore, the Nonce is upset that big brother is refusing a £32,000 a year bill for a, sometimes, in residence Indian Yogi :yikes: :yikes: What a wasteful Cunt!
King Charles has started well, send the fucking useless twat out to find a job.
‘Orrible human alert

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:06 pm

‘Orrible human alert wrote:
I read today that he’s terribly upset that Charles didn’t share our mummy’s inheritance.
Furthermore, the Nonce is upset that big brother is refusing a £32,000 a year bill for a, sometimes, in residence Indian Yogi :yikes: :yikes: What a wasteful Cunt!

Doing what? He's unemployable and riddled with his privilege as we keep seeing reported. Like his elder brother it's doubtful if he could tie his own shoelaces.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:16 pm

Stooo wrote:

Doing what? He's unemployable and riddled with his privilege as we keep seeing reported. Like his elder brother it's doubtful if he could tie his own shoelaces.

Well, based on his TV interview, he could do unconscious tv comedy.
Professionals could help, just telling him to be himself. :awesome:

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

When you are floating in money and can pretty much do anything you want why would you seek help for your odd behaviour no matter how abhorrent?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:28 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

When you are floating in money and can pretty much do anything you want why would you seek help for your odd behaviour no matter how abhorrent?

He's awfully upset that his big brother won't share mummy's fortune of £650 Million, and refusing to pay for his yogi.
Life must be dreadful for pompous twat :gigglesnshit:

Postby .SF. » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:53 pm

Stooo wrote:

On the other hand

"Andrew is a true and real gentleman and is stoically steadfast to not only his duty but also his kindness and goodness of always seeing the best in people, I am deeply supportive and proud of this giant of a principled man, that dares to put his shoulder to the wind and stands firm with his sense of honour and truth. It is so rare to meet people that are able to speak from their hearts with honesty and pure real truth, that remain steadfast and strong to their beliefs."

Spoiler: show
.SF.

Postby common sense » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

He's awfully upset that his big brother won't share mummy's fortune of £650 Million, and refusing to pay for his yogi.
Life must be dreadful for pompous twat :gigglesnshit:

Anne and Edward aren't too pleased that he hasn't given them a few grand either. He could give them all a cut.
common sense

Postby Text » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:08 pm

OP,
In answer to your question, I don't really care either way, now.

I really liked Charles & Camilla - until the day I read that Camilla's nephew, as Tory party chairman, ruthlessly exploited his royal connections, to help the party, financially.

Fox sake, the modest income I live on, which is my own money - not a penny of it is from handouts or top ups or anything - is taxable! Too much of the tax from ordinary folk ends up in greedy politicians' pockets - like Lee Anderson who, to this day, says "30p is sufficient to cook a meal" - while he himself claims an eyewatering £230K per annum off taxpayers, on top of his MP's salary. Disgusting.

I think the only royal I like now is Prince Edward. He's decent enough to be likeable.
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms