DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #126

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:43 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/102559569/#Comment_102559569

Guess who claims they "aren't picking on anyone" just two posts after basically mocking Samantha_Isaacs (a poster known for her autism) for not sticking to the (debatable) grammatical accuracy of the thread question? Go on, guess who it is. You never will.

I've noticed an increase in snarky comments and obvious frustration aimed towards her in recent weeks, as though more and more people are wising up to her and taking a stand. Hopefully a matter of time before she gets too big for her boots and pushes the line that even her puppet mod/s can't overlook it.

She's a nasty bitch and when people start to challenge her, she leaves. When/if she returns she likes to play the victim. I've noticed she's stopped posting on another popular forum because she was starting to be challenged.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/102559569/#Comment_102559569

Guess who claims they "aren't picking on anyone" just two posts after basically mocking Samantha_Isaacs (a poster known for her autism) for not sticking to the (debatable) grammatical accuracy of the thread question? Go on, guess who it is. You never will.

To be completely fair here that thread is five pages of sentimental/nostalgic memories of iconic soap deaths and Samantha did quote two people off Neighbours no one had ever heard of. I think that was driving her post more than the grammar.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:

I've noticed an increase in snarky comments and obvious frustration aimed towards her in recent weeks, as though more and more people are wising up to her and taking a stand. Hopefully a matter of time before she gets too big for her boots and pushes the line that even her puppet mod/s can't overlook it.

She's a nasty bitch and when people start to challenge her, she leaves. When/if she returns she likes to play the victim. I've noticed she's stopped posting on another popular forum because she was starting to be challenged.

She is fucking cancer.

Is the other forum Urban75? I had a browse and could see people don't take shit there, which is good.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:59 pm

Guest wrote:

To be completely fair here that thread is five pages of sentimental/nostalgic memories of iconic soap deaths and Samantha did quote two people off Neighbours no one had ever heard of. I think that was driving her post more than the grammar.

Nope, completely unfair. Tanya does say "who?" rudely, but she also specifically said the thread is asking for "THE saddest death." The opening post of the thread asked: "What have been the saddest soap deaths in your opinion?" Plural and "in your opinion." Sam's answer was two Neighbours' deaths in her opinion, which is a perfectly valid response to the OP's question. Tanya was just being her typical nasty self and people have called her out on it.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:25 pm

Blimey, has the Wicked Witch of DS finally found self-awareness, or just reading recent posts here? :dunno:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... _102569600

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:Blimey, has the Wicked Witch of DS finally found self-awareness, or just reading recent posts here? :dunno:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... _102569600

She's just backing off a tad because she knows people are getting sick of her. DS is her last resort, the only place she can get people banned at will so she needs to be just a tiny bit careful. I don't believe she's capable of any kind of self-awareness.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:07 pm

I still reckon Tanya is actually a 20 stone + bloke in their mum's basement.

Would explain how they can be on forums day and night despite all their apparent "engagements" for a start.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:I still reckon Tanya is actually a 20 stone + bloke in their mum's basement.

Would explain how they can be on forums day and night despite all their apparent "engagements" for a start.

That's a given! She's not a 40-year-old, high-flying, socialite, single mother, divorced (but widowed), Royal mingling woman with 200+ engagements a year...... who spends 365 days on forums, especially in the Eastenders section. Troll. Probably known as Big Albert at their local.

Postby Jason » Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:42 am

Guest wrote:I still reckon Tanya is actually a 20 stone + bloke in their mum's basement.

Tanya's initial posts were almost identical in style to those from the person who posted as Lucien DeVille (and subsequent iterations of that character). I pointed this out and received a warning from the mods within a few hours. I may not remember much nowadays but I do remember that since "she" joined DS, there were no further new characters by the Lucien poster.
Jason

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:59 am

Was Lucien DeVille the one who turned up in the soap section and said she had backing from the mods to clean the place up of some posters or was that someone else?

Postby Jason » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:37 pm

Guest wrote:Was Lucien DeVille the one who turned up in the soap section and said she had backing from the mods to clean the place up of some posters or was that someone else?

I never went into the soap section but Lucien (and his subsequent characters) would always play the role of a middle class socialite. He'd be living in some country pile somewhere with his wife and they'd go to events and engagements as well.

I'm sure he once tried to claim something had happened with his housekeeper as well.
Jason

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So AVforums are closing certain sections on Brexit, Covid etc.
It was only a matter of time that the same clowns from ds who were welcomed with open arms by AVforums damaged that same forums' reputation.

They started doing that the day they joined to be fair.

Chief ultra racist Richmond Blue pitched in with his 'what anti Semitism'? shyte straight away.

Dumn as rocks crowd follower niceguy1966 the same.

Bitter, angry, c-grade banglaroad smudges dad too.

Toxic hate filled cunts lakie lady, viva espana, reese withouterspoon (moany Lisa I think, rabid nationalist, English hating scot) and Lucy 'I make 4 year olds seem rational and articulate' van pelt flying the flag for bitter, angry, bullying hags online everywhere.

Add them to 'the mesostim of av,' deranged rich007, and you've got a recipe for the most toxic forum since stormfront.

Referring women to that very offensive word? sounds like you are the sad, toxic ,bitter, bullying one

Postby conkerking2 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:31 am

Typical response from a DS fan. DS posters can post their hatred and bitterness till the cows come home and must never be called out on it. I had a run in with one of the names mentioned above who thought it was clever to be a nasty, insulting piece of work but went screaming to the mods when challenged, claiming abuse. We can call them whatever names we deem fit for such thoroughly unpleasant trolls and there isn't a thing you can do about it.
conkerking2

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:26 am

conkerking2 wrote:Typical response from a DS fan. DS posters can post their hatred and bitterness till the cows come home and must never be called out on it. I had a run in with one of the names mentioned above who thought it was clever to be a nasty, insulting piece of work but went screaming to the mods when challenged, claiming abuse. We can call them whatever names we deem fit for such thoroughly unpleasant trolls and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

Exactly, you are clearly commentating on your actual experience of these posters. My post was mild compared to the collective years and years of toxicity dished out by these witches.

Let's take a guess - Van Pelt? She is the most histrionic and is comprehensively lacking in emotional intelligence, manners, debating abilities, comprehension etc. So she's the most likely to come into a thread, shat all over it by insulting anyone with an opinion she disagrees with, call the same people trolls, then have a massive tanty when called out by a grown up.

Viva and Reese / Moany are slightly less thick than chavvy van pelt, but overall more horrible people. Reese is more consistently vile, attacking people's looks, weight and opinions on a daily basis for well over a decade. I'm amazed she actually seems to have a job. Viva is probably overall nastier if she gets a whiff of a view she disagrees with. They both have huge egos and almost unimaginable levels of confirmation bias, so it's fun watching them trip themselves up and essentially doing and being everything they accuse other people of.

Lakie is just a crusty old leftie. Full of hate by her own admission but for the most part it's not directed at other posters.

So was the run in with van chav?

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:56 pm

You sound somewhat obsessed mate and seem to be tracking nearly every move of those you have so much hatred for

Think you may need help

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive