DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Big Threads

DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Postby Jason » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:02 am

Guest wrote:Its not fair though, she is getting decent, innocent, members banned at whim. It must be an abuse of mod power because surely they would detect she is serial alerting?

Like I said, I'm not a bitter ex poster. I'm someone concerned at the amount of people who end up banned after an altercation with her.

I agree, it's certainly unfair but what can you do ?. You'd have to contact Hearst with something tangible and present a case compelling enough for them to take notice because they'd almost certainly just forward on any complaints back to the moderators themselves and ask them to look in to it.
Jason

Re: DS Thread #125

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:33 pm

It's absolutely an abuse of mod power. The amount she gets away with, while decent posters only have to cross her once to get banned, it's clear she's got someone on the inside who lets her pull the strings. Corruption at its finest.

I just can't see how someone higher up hasn't noticed, because her name crops up near-enough universally when it comes to forum issues. She is a cancer that really needs to be removed.

Postby Thunderstruck » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:42 pm

You're quite right but nothing's happened over the past two years so I can't see her/him/them being stopped now. She/he/they say this on one of the forums: "No. Calculated risks are what life’s about for me." A bit ironic from someone who can't even tolerate a stranger on the Internet disagreeing with them.
Thunderstruck

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:35 pm

i4u and Bunions come across as seriously hate filled and delusional, and remember people....these lunatics walk among us on a daily basis
The GB news thread continues at great pace with posters claiming to have accidentally switched on by mistake and then watched it for 2 hours
Mr Oleo Strut seems to be a little bit obsessed with sewage, shit, bile and various other bodily excretions......kinda ironic as he types away on his keyboard at all hours of the night, wearing underpants with more skidmarks than Brands Hatch
:more beer:

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:40 pm

BanglaRoad has been seeking medical advice in the lbc chit chat thread, probably has blocked bile ducts.

Postby conkerking2 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:02 am

I see that someone has managed to get rid of Ian Torkington. I wonder what trivial crime he committed .The LBC thread is now down to the few chummy little posters all in their nice little bubble without anyone throwing a spanner in their cosy little chats. Occy continues to annoy them though....although they make it clear he's not up to their level of sparkling wit and repartee. Long may he continue to irritate the gang of weirdos.
conkerking2

Postby guest » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:43 pm

conkerking2 wrote:I see that someone has managed to get rid of Ian Torkington. I wonder what trivial crime he committed .The LBC thread is now down to the few chummy little posters all in their nice little bubble without anyone throwing a spanner in their cosy little chats. Occy continues to annoy them though....although they make it clear he's not up to their level of sparkling wit and repartee. Long may he continue to irritate the gang of weirdos.

BanglaRoad wrote: »
Oh FFS
I dont need or want advice on what I listen to

Sparkles2022 wrote
Why not??

Postby Bangles » Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:02 pm

guest wrote:
conkerking2 wrote:I see that someone has managed to get rid of Ian Torkington. I wonder what trivial crime he committed .The LBC thread is now down to the few chummy little posters all in their nice little bubble without anyone throwing a spanner in their cosy little chats. Occy continues to annoy them though....although they make it clear he's not up to their level of sparkling wit and repartee. Long may he continue to irritate the gang of weirdos.

BanglaRoad wrote: »
Oh FFS
I dont need or want advice on what I listen to

Sparkles2022 wrote
Why not??

Because I am a middle aged bigot with nothing to fill my days except for policing my little online kingdom & bullying anyone male or female who doesn't share my twisted outlook.
Sincerely, Bangles
Bangles

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:57 pm

How on earth can Tanya get away with continually baiting and trolling others, yet others are swiftly banned for less.

The moderation standards and calibre of mods on DS suck big time.

Postby guest » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:03 am

On one page of the LBC thread Banglaturd has managed to listen to Nick Ferrari on LBC, tells us Dan Wooton of GB News is a younger Steve Allen, posted tweets about Piers Morgan and Mike Graham from Talk TV, then tells us Andrew Pierce is on GMB talking about the Taliban.

I wonder if he has multiple monitors with different tv and radio stations on and internet sites on the others.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:58 pm

guest wrote:On one page of the LBC thread Banglaturd has managed to listen to Nick Ferrari on LBC, tells us Dan Wooton of GB News is a younger Steve Allen, posted tweets about Piers Morgan and Mike Graham from Talk TV, then tells us Andrew Pierce is on GMB talking about the Taliban.

I wonder if he has multiple monitors with different tv and radio stations on and internet sites on the others.

He is certainly one sad twat for sure!

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:04 am

Guest wrote:

How on earth can Tanya get away with continually baiting and trolling others, yet others are swiftly banned for less.

The moderation standards and calibre of mods on DS suck big time.

Any form of Moderation on DS died about 3 or 4 years ago when the Mods gave up on their General Discussion and Politics sections, closing them due to their own failings as Mods.
DS is now about 12-15 nutbags who funnily enough have been allowed to use various threads in tv, radio, broadcasting, even books and advice threads as places to rant about politics and bully others.
The rest of the membership post about soap operas and play A-Z games 24/7.
The mods on DS are actively encouraging online bullying by certain forum members, it's a very unpleasant place.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:37 pm

If you think ds is bad then I cant think of words for the AV. That is beyond nasty

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:17 pm

Guest wrote:If you think ds is bad then I cant think of words for the AV. That is beyond nasty

Yep, AV will end up like DS is now, they welcomed all the obsessive idiots, Reese Withouterspoon aka (MoanyLiza) SpacekSissy, Smudges Dad, NiceGuy66, etc etc from DS & the place is now a cesspit.
RichP007 is a total creepy wanker

Postby bogtrotter » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:39 pm

Guest wrote:She's absolutely everywhere. Every forum and thread I look at, she's there spouting her know-it-all opinions and being snarky to anybody who disagrees. The day she's flushed for good will be a phenomenal day for the forum. Vile bitch.

When does she fucking sleep Morning, noon and night she's on a forum somewhere, often for hours. She does appear not to be fitting in so comfortably on Urban75.
bogtrotter

Next

Return to The Archive