DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #125

Postby Middens » Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:24 pm

Jason wrote:
Middens wrote:The tragic Nicola Bulley case has me a bit nostalgic for DS General. Just imagine the crazy theories we'd be getting?

The thread would be at least 200 pages long and growing by the day ..

Apparently people from social media have been down "investigating". Someone even broke into a shed type building they'd seen on the TV reports, convinced that she was in there.
Middens

Postby Jason » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:01 pm

Middens wrote:
Jason wrote:
Middens wrote:The tragic Nicola Bulley case has me a bit nostalgic for DS General. Just imagine the crazy theories we'd be getting?

The thread would be at least 200 pages long and growing by the day ..

Apparently people from social media have been down "investigating". Someone even broke into a shed type building they'd seen on the TV reports, convinced that she was in there.

Doesn't surprise me, especially considering some of the past cases that were 'discussed' in General Discussion. Some of these armchair detectives clearly think they're actually helping.
Jason

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:00 am

The_Sleeper has been busy posting in threads that he's in Spain but there's no Brit Pub or Brit grub, just Tapas in every Bar :drool:

Postby conkerking2 » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:56 pm

Barmy Bunions finding a twisted way to excuse the asylum seeker in Liverpool who approached an underage girl. Everybody else is a fascist bastard according to this deranged twit.
conkerking2

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:07 am

Guest wrote:Furry2001 came up in a perfect storm in the early noughties which I think really shaped him. Forums and Internet were really taking hold and with that came the super aggressive left wing types that still shout the loudest to this day.

From that, he saw anyone that questioned a benefits lifestyle absolutely shouted down and banned, and also the broadening of the perfectly valid LGB label with loads of weird perverted shit like his animal fetish (fucking weird cunt) and also saw anyone who questioned that shouted down / banned / cancelled. He musta thought, yeah, I'm part of this ultra progressive / victim tribe and I've got a shield to do and say whatever the f I want!

In reality, he's just an incredibly lazy, thick, childish, selfish, toxic, pathetic waste of space and should be in fucking jail for that nappy shit he pulled in a playpark with kids.

Or was that fairlyprincess who was a pedo and liked to shat himself in nappies in kids play parks then whack off? That nonce needs fucking locking up for sure!

Think that was Fairyprincess. A pedophile trans person. Don't think they've gone through the full op.

They once said they had no issues wanking off in front of kids.

Why people on DS still engage with this disgusting piece of shit is beyond me.

If many knew what Fairyprincess was like, they would be blocking them.

I'm pretty sure if you called Fairyprincess out for what they are on DS, you would be the one getting banned. Which just goes to show how fucked up DS is.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:47 pm

Guest wrote:Samantha_Isaacs is one of those posters who is absolutely everywhere, yet her posts are just balls of nothing. She's not trolling, but the majority are just not really constructive or contributory...nothing you could really reply to or discuss in any detail. Her posts are the sort of inanity you'd expect to read on someone's Twitter account.

I suspect she has learning difficulties,

Postby Widget Jones » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Samantha_Isaacs is one of those posters who is absolutely everywhere, yet her posts are just balls of nothing. She's not trolling, but the majority are just not really constructive or contributory...nothing you could really reply to or discuss in any detail. Her posts are the sort of inanity you'd expect to read on someone's Twitter account.

I suspect she has learning difficulties,

She's mentioned herself several times she is autistic.
Widget Jones

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:37 pm

Good name Widget Jones :pmsl:

You keep a diary?

On topic: everyone left on ds is tragic. Like the boomer at work who tries to 'lend you a dvd' and you're just like, bro, it's over... just accept it.

Postby Gu3st » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:14 pm

Yes, it might suggest that (although she can’t be blamed for the mental health breakdowns, so I wouldn’t include that part in the charge sheet). However saying this in these parts is taking your life in your hands. The last time I got heavily into this, I ended up getting into hours of argument, accusation and counter accusation, before being condemned as a dreadful person with hidden malignant motives (rather ironic, considering how open I’d been all along in saying and explaining what I was saying and why), having to take extra propranolol and half a diazepam, didn’t sleep, and was physically ill to the point of passing out in a shop the following day - so do be warned. ‘Great mum’ - just nod and smile. It’s not worth it.

Someone should tell Tanya1982 not to drink alcohol with all those meds she is shovelling down her throat. Looney tune.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... is-baby/p5
Gu3st

Postby guest » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:Good name Widget Jones :pmsl:

You keep a diary?

On topic: everyone left on ds is tragic. Like the boomer at work who tries to 'lend you a dvd' and you're just like, bro, it's over... just accept it.

So says you who writes about DS. You are obviously sad your not on it. Get a life. Stop talking about people behind their backs.

This site is sick

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:07 am

Gu3st wrote:Yes, it might suggest that (although she can’t be blamed for the mental health breakdowns, so I wouldn’t include that part in the charge sheet). However saying this in these parts is taking your life in your hands. The last time I got heavily into this, I ended up getting into hours of argument, accusation and counter accusation, before being condemned as a dreadful person with hidden malignant motives (rather ironic, considering how open I’d been all along in saying and explaining what I was saying and why), having to take extra propranolol and half a diazepam, didn’t sleep, and was physically ill to the point of passing out in a shop the following day - so do be warned. ‘Great mum’ - just nod and smile. It’s not worth it.

Someone should tell Tanya1982 not to drink alcohol with all those meds she is shovelling down her throat. Looney tune.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... is-baby/p5

Maybe someone would tell her/him if they thought for one minute that she/he was telling the truth. I don't believe anything she/he says.

Postby conkerking2 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:25 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Good name Widget Jones :pmsl:

You keep a diary?

So says you who writes about DS. You are obviously sad your not on it. Get a life. Stop talking about people behind their backs.

This site is sick

This site is available to anyone who wants to look at it, so, why is it "behind their backs"? You're on it and you're on DS too so what's the problem? I'm sure that the posters on DS have a good snoop around on here as has been proved by some of the replies. Do you also complain on, say, the LBC thread on DS that some of their comments and silly name calling about presenters on LBC and GB news is going behind the backs of those they name call? Clearly you don't as you're not impartial. I'm sure you've posted a similar comment on here before so maybe stop posting anonymously so we know where we stand.
conkerking2

Re: DS Thread #126

Postby Guessed » Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:12 pm

Tanya1982 must be a member of staff. Marketing or one of the people who write up the DS celebrity stories. Everything she writes sounds like a press release.
Guessed

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2023 11:18 am

An observation or two, if I may, there's a group of around 20 or so on ds, very angry, deranged even, who infest tv and radio topics, fighting what they perceive to be their own personal wars and grudges.
Very unhealthy
AVforums is heading the same way as ds, with an unpleasant clique from ds peddling their narrow views 24 hours a day.
Thank you

Postby conkerking2 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:47 am

Guest wrote:An observation or two, if I may, there's a group of around 20 or so on ds, very angry, deranged even, who infest tv and radio topics, fighting what they perceive to be their own personal wars and grudges.
Very unhealthy
AVforums is heading the same way as ds, with an unpleasant clique from ds peddling their narrow views 24 hours a day.
Thank you

They should rename a couple of those radio threads "The moaning old fart's club". Their ability to bitch, moan, whine and insult is off the scale.
conkerking2

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive