The Trans Thread #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby guest » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:15 pm

Genius wrote:
Guest wrote:
Genius wrote:Why, what do you suppose they are going to do? How many trans people have been convicted of sexual assault in a female toilet?

It doesn't matter how many people have been convicted, there would be a risk and I would not be happy about that. I bet you hate JK Rowling don't you

Why do I have to hate JK Rowling? She isn't transphobic.

You really are not good with your arguments then

Postby Genius » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:20 pm

Prim wrote:
Genius wrote:Why, what do you suppose they are going to do? How many trans people have been convicted of sexual assault in a female toilet?

Speaking as a woman, I can tell you that it is the fear and uncertainty of coming face to face with a man alone in these areas that scares us. We don't know if they will hurt us or not, if it's a good person or a rapist. If you allow men into women's spaces, you open the doors for men to take advantage and no I don't think transwomen are out to assault women, but why take the chance on giving carte blanche to any man who feels like it to come into female areas? I'm not tall or strong and a man could easily overpower me.

If you have male bits you belong in the male toilets. End of.

It's something you wouldn't even contemplate in life, but if you have any women around you, ask them how they feel.

I am female. I don't share your fear but respect your opinion as a woman. It should be women after all who decide who they share their spaces with not men deciding on our behalf.
Genius

Postby guest » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:29 pm

You have just failed your argument when because You said you respect women about who they should share their space with but you still think a man who thinks he is a women with male parts should be able to share a space?

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:29 pm

Genius wrote:So people on here are supporting a homophobic, women hating, religious inbred.

It says a lot about you that you can't criticise his views without resorting to ad hominem insults
IamtheWalrus

Postby Genius » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:17 pm

I am happy to insult bigots all day long.

Thanks.
Genius

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:47 pm

Genius wrote:I am happy to insult bigots all day long.

Thanks.

so, what is your username on AVF?
IamtheWalrus

Postby Genius » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:44 am

guest wrote:You have just failed your argument when because You said you respect women about who they should share their space with but you still think a man who thinks he is a women with male parts should be able to share a space?

I personally don't believe that sharing a space with a trans woman is any threat to my safety but I also believe that it should be the choice of biological women to share their spaces not men.
Genius

Postby Genius » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:45 am

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Genius wrote:I am happy to insult bigots all day long.

Thanks.

so, what is your username on AVF?

I deleted my account there 18 months ago as I don't like the moderation but I still dip in to read every now and again.
Genius

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Middens » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:42 pm

I've been watching a battle between a trans activist who runs a Potter fan site and JK Rowling. His fan site has descended into a Rowling hate site lately though. Memes of her in toilets and stuff. He then decided to post photos and the address of a woman he claims is JK Rowling's daughter. He said Rowling's daughter deserves it for everything Rowling does to trans people.

Twist. Apparently, it's not even her daughter. :ooer:
Middens

Postby Iteats » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:19 pm

Middens wrote:I've been watching a battle between a trans activist who runs a Potter fan site and JK Rowling. His fan site has descended into a Rowling hate site lately though. Memes of her in toilets and stuff. He then decided to post photos and the address of a woman he claims is JK Rowling's daughter. He said Rowling's daughter deserves it for everything Rowling does to trans people.

Doxing with malicious intent can lead to legal problems, hopefully the innocent bystander takes the matter to task.
Iteats

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:27 pm

A lot of these activist/woke types aren't right in the head to start with - they latch on to a 'cause' and it becomes an outlet for their illness. It becomes all-consuming to the extent that they no longer know right from wrong.

I hope this person gets prosecuted, and goes to jail - in the correct sex jail of course - for targeting this poor woman, be she Rowling's daughter or not.
Red Okktober

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:10 pm

Middens wrote:I've been watching a battle between a trans activist who runs a Potter fan site and JK Rowling. His fan site has descended into a Rowling hate site lately though. Memes of her in toilets and stuff. He then decided to post photos and the address of a woman he claims is JK Rowling's daughter. He said Rowling's daughter deserves it for everything Rowling does to trans people.

Extremism fucks them all up in the end :off head:

Hopefully this twat will have their collar felt.

I remember when you used to send pizza... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:44 pm

Stooo wrote:

And a very large bottle of Coke. :gigglesnshit:
It was quite a harmless, funny, prank back then.
Compared to what goes on now.

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:59 pm

Stooo wrote:

Send me a pizza, just remember to put pineapple on it and no meat.
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:35 pm

Iteats wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Send me a pizza, just remember to put pineapple on it and no meat.

Gross... :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms