The Trans Thread #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:36 am

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:It’s obscene! :pukeup: …. and an insult to real women! :again?:

I agree. Woman don't need to take anything to produce milk, except for water. Witch's milk - an important part of the child's feed in the first few days of it's life, cannot be made with chemicals, therefore telling you that only women can breastfeed, naturally.
Who wants to give their newborn a mouthful of freekin' chemicals? Who knows what the outcome of this chemical cocktail will be!

Exactly! Don’t fuck with nature!
This whole concept I find abhorrent.

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:38 pm

Guest wrote:Who wants to give their newborn a mouthful of freekin' chemicals? Who knows what the outcome of this chemical cocktail will be!

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a freak of nature, like those 3 headed fish that live in rivers near nuclear reactors.

Or even worse, he might grow up to run a backwater forum on the internet, hate his own race, and idolise illegal immigrants, drag queens and black men.

Either way, the poor baby's got no chance of ever having a normal life.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:07 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Guest wrote:Who wants to give their newborn a mouthful of freekin' chemicals? Who knows what the outcome of this chemical cocktail will be!

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a freak of nature, like those 3 headed fish that live in rivers near nuclear reactors.

Or even worse, he might grow up to run a backwater forum on the internet, hate his own race, and idolise illegal immigrants, drag queens and black men.

Are you referring to the angels & demons forum? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

That's going back some, care to remind me?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:37 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

No, you clearly remember it yourself, so why ask to be reminded?

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

No, you clearly remember it yourself, so why ask to be reminded?

Wasn't it Grippo?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:05 am

Red Okktober wrote:

Who on earth could you be referring to? :gigglesnshit:

The ‘Twitter’ Random thread #2

Postby Genius » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:39 am

So people on here are supporting a homophobic, women hating, religious inbred. No wonder other forums don't want you.
Genius

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:49 am

Genius wrote:So people on here are supporting a homophobic, women hating, religious inbred. No wonder other forums don't want you.

I'm not women hating BUT if I had a daughter I would not be happy somebody who has mens parts goes into a womens toilet just because they identify as a woman

Postby Genius » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:54 am

Why, what do you suppose they are going to do? How many trans people have been convicted of sexual assault in a female toilet?
Genius

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:18 am

Genius wrote:Why, what do you suppose they are going to do? How many trans people have been convicted of sexual assault in a female toilet?

It doesn't matter how many people have been convicted, there would be a risk and I would not be happy about that. I bet you hate JK Rowling don't you

Postby Prim » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:32 am

Genius wrote:Why, what do you suppose they are going to do? How many trans people have been convicted of sexual assault in a female toilet?

Speaking as a woman, I can tell you that it is the fear and uncertainty of coming face to face with a man alone in these areas that scares us. We don't know if they will hurt us or not, if it's a good person or a rapist. If you allow men into women's spaces, you open the doors for men to take advantage and no I don't think transwomen are out to assault women, but why take the chance on giving carte blanche to any man who feels like it to come into female areas? I'm not tall or strong and a man could easily overpower me.

If you have male bits you belong in the male toilets. End of.

It's something you wouldn't even contemplate in life, but if you have any women around you, ask them how they feel.
Prim

Postby Iteats » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:34 pm

Genius wrote:So people on here are supporting a homophobic, women hating, religious inbred. No wonder other forums don't want you.

Why do you think people are supporting that poster, I have seen no evidence of that.
Also why do you think other forums won't have people on here or is that part of the avf/ds groupthink.
Iteats

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:38 pm

Weak AF and easily smashed.

How many nonces have been convinced of sexual assault in schools? Hardly any. An absolutely miniscule percentage of all teachers.

But all teachers have to get a DBS check. And you know what? They don't care. They happily go along with that process to protect children. Because normal functioning adults recognise that actual safety and protection is way more important than the feelings of every single teacher in the UK who has to take the DBS check. They don't whine some bullshit like you have about there hardly being an issue. People might, nay, people would think they were very, very dodgy if they did. Eh?

It matters not one jot how many trans rapists have been convinted of dodgy shit in toilets. Not one fucking iota. Women, real women, need and deserve safe spaces without penises in them.

Do you put yours and trans people's 'feelings' above that need for dick free spaces? If you do, you are either thick af, selfish af, or most scary of all, sinister af. Get your head out of your selfish, woke arse and be much, much better.

Postby Genius » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:48 pm

Guest wrote:

It doesn't matter how many people have been convicted, there would be a risk and I would not be happy about that. I bet you hate JK Rowling don't you

Why do I have to hate JK Rowling? She isn't transphobic.
Genius

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms