The Trans Thread #2

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:46 pm

Stooo wrote:
Iteats wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Middens wrote:I've been watching a battle between a trans activist who runs a Potter fan site and JK Rowling. His fan site has descended into a Rowling hate site lately though. Memes of her in toilets and stuff. He then decided to post photos and the address of a woman he claims is JK Rowling's daughter. He said Rowling's daughter deserves it for everything Rowling does to trans people.

Twist. Apparently, it's not even her daughter. :ooer:

Extremism fucks them all up in the end :off head:

Hopefully this twat will have their collar felt.

I remember when you used to send pizza... :shake head:

Send me a pizza, just remember to put pineapple on it and no meat.

Gross... :shake head:

Damn I was kind of hoping if I pissed you off you'd send me a meat feast and no pineapple, reverse psychologololy or something :woteva:
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:48 pm

Iteats wrote:
Gross... :shake head:

Damn I was kind of hoping if I pissed you off you'd send me a meat feast and no pineapple, reverse psychologololy or something :woteva:[/quote]

You're lucky not to get an ARV team :shoot: :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:26 am

I’m suitably appalled at the treatment of LGBTQ+ Palestinians by the Palestinian population in general.

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:34 am

Nice boobs Image
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:38 am

Holly wrote:

Nice boobs Image

WTF? :yikes:

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:52 am

Why do some trans have to go so OTT?
That 70 year old prosecutor looks more like a drag queen, than a trans woman.
Is she taking the piss?
Does anything about that person look or sound at all feminine other than those overly inflated boobs?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:55 am

Holly wrote:Why do some trans have to go so OTT?
Is she taking the piss?
Does anything about that person look or sound at all feminine other than those overly inflated boobs?

No, not at all! Not one iota of femininity.
Quite freakish in a way.
However, it’s that person’s choice, so let it be.

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Is she taking the piss?

No, not at all! Not one iota of femininity.
Quite freakish in a way.
However, it’s that person’s choice, so let it be.

I find that person to look ridiculous, it's my opinion, so why should I let it be?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Nice boobs Image

WTF? :yikes:

I'm sincerely hoping that's What The F*** and not Want To F***

As @Holly said that looks more like a drag queen or possibly IMO a cheap rubber doll (I have seen pictures only)
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:39 pm

Is she taking the piss?

You're getting it.

Basically news and clicks rely on an emotional response to make money so they will only pick the most extreme behaviour from the group of people that they plan to demonise.

Think about the trans toilet outrage.

1950's: Allowing black people to use public toilets will cause rape!

1960's: Allowing gay people to use public toilets will cause rape! (don't forget the cottaging fear that lasted well into the 80's, pretty much all of the public toilets in my town were closed due to an ironically wheelchair bound homophobic councillor in an actual retirement area that has old and disabled people pissing themselves in the street)

The 'some' are a tiny minority in a tiny minority but they get all of the headlines. Some trans people are sexual offenders and some sexual offenders pretend to be trans people, it does not follow that the entire subset are sexual offenders.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:15 am

Stooo wrote:You're getting it.

Basically news and clicks rely on an emotional response to make money so they will only pick the most extreme behaviour from the group of people that they plan to demonise.

1960's: Allowing gay people to use public toilets will cause rape! (don't forget the cottaging fear that lasted well into the 80's, pretty much all of the public toilets in my town were closed due to an ironically wheelchair bound homophobic councillor in an actual retirement area that has old and disabled people pissing themselves in the street)

The 'some' are a tiny minority in a tiny minority but they get all of the headlines. Some trans people are sexual offenders and some sexual offenders pretend to be trans people, it does not follow that the entire subset are sexual offenders.

The freak show in Holly's clip was defending a far left activist, who disrupted a city council meeting by demanding more housing for illegal immigrants.

A cause close to your heart.

What will you do with the $14 you save each month?

I reckon that fella's got at least $14's worth of lipstick smeared around his gob, maybe you could donate it to him?
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:30 am

Stooo wrote:
Is she taking the piss?

You're getting it.

“The 'some' are a tiny minority in a tiny minority but they get all of the headlines.”

Oh the irony :yess:

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:47 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:You're getting it.

The freak show in Holly's clip was defending a far left activist, who disrupted a city council meeting by demanding more housing for illegal immigrants.

A cause close to your heart.

What will you do with the $14 you save each month?

I reckon that fella's got at least $14's worth of lipstick smeared around his gob, maybe you could donate it to him?

He’d be better advised to keep that money for himself, deep voice, zeppelin (false) boobs has obviously got enough money to continue this bizarre charade.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Is she taking the piss?

You're getting it.

“The 'some' are a tiny minority in a tiny minority but they get all of the headlines.”

Oh the irony :yess:

Pandering to minorities is historically a recipe for disaster.
And that is a fact.

Postby Stooo » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:Pandering to minorities is historically a recipe for disaster.
And that is a fact.

Far better to suppress and destroy them?

Isn't that a recipe for fascism?
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms