The Trans Thread #2

A right load of bollocks...

The Trans Thread #2

Postby Stooo » Sun May 21, 2023 2:09 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:He can say what he likes, he's a predatory man who disguises himself in order to prey on his targetted group. He's not trans and uses cis male pronouns.

But, but, but... :bored:

This 'disguise' reasoning is hilarious, particularly as it's been pointed out to you that he had been dressing as a woman for some time before the attack.

How are the general public supposed to know the difference between a harmless man in a frock who dresses that way as a lifestyle choice, and a predatory 'man in disguise'?

Seeing as you are in favour of mixed sex changing rooms - despite woman and children being 9 times more likely to be sexually assaulted in them - do you have any tips you can pass on on how these 'disguised men' can be avoided? if you are unable to do that, then maybe you should have a rethink about being in favour of such dangerous environments.

It's been a long time since I took my kids swimming as they're adults now but from memory in a mixed changing room single people stand out because they're family areas and people aren't generally dressed in them so a disguise is moot. Again I have to ask if these assaults are from family/trusted people like around 95% of such assaults because 70% of drowning victims have ice cream in their stomachs and correlation does not equal causation :smilin:

I think that trans people just want to fit in and be able to just get on with their lives without being beaten up just for existing by people with your mindset. What is your preferred dress code for sexual predators, a smelly mac and a brimmed hat?
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: The Trans Thread #2

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun May 21, 2023 4:34 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:He can say what he likes, he's a predatory man who disguises himself in order to prey on his targetted group. He's not trans and uses cis male pronouns.

But, but, but... :bored:

This 'disguise' reasoning is hilarious, particularly as it's been pointed out to you that he had been dressing as a woman for some time before the attack.

How are the general public supposed to know the difference between a harmless man in a frock who dresses that way as a lifestyle choice, and a predatory 'man in disguise'?

Seeing as you are in favour of mixed sex changing rooms - despite woman and children being 9 times more likely to be sexually assaulted in them - do you have any tips you can pass on on how these 'disguised men' can be avoided? if you are unable to do that, then maybe you should have a rethink about being in favour of such dangerous environments.

It's been a long time since I took my kids swimming as they're adults now but from memory in a mixed changing room single people stand out because they're family areas and people aren't generally dressed in them so a disguise is moot. Again I have to ask if these assaults are from family/trusted people like around 95% of such assaults because 70% of drowning victims have ice cream in their stomachs and correlation does not equal causation :smilin:

I think that trans people just want to fit in and be able to just get on with their lives without being beaten up just for existing by people with your mindset. What is your preferred dress code for sexual predators, a smelly mac and a brimmed hat?

Where I swim the changing rooms are mixed, there are single gender changing rooms but they're very small and I think they're only used for schools. They're certainly not normally in use.

It's also notable that even if treating Andrew Miller as trans, which I see the courts are leaving open for question but let's allow it for, then we're still left with the fact the attack was not initiated in and did not take place in a bathroom.

Miller would be very foolish to even ask to go into a women's prison because, as many a prison officer will attest, women in prison do not treat anyone who harms children kindly. Miller will find his 'gender reassignment surgery' is quick, messy and does not involve the use of anaesthetics.
Cactus Jack

Postby Red Okktober » Sun May 21, 2023 4:47 pm

Stooo wrote:

Times have changed since you took your kids swimming. It's no wonder you are clueless about the modern world if you are basing your comments on the halcyon days of the past

You have told us several times that you are in favour of mixed-sex facilities, and men using female-only spaces providing that they themselves identify as female. This is despite the hugely increased threat to the safety of women and children. You have also now told us that predatory men disguise themselves as women in order to sexually assault them. Can you see where this is heading?

Probably not, so I will tell you. If men are disguising themselves as women for nefarious reasons as you say they are, the very last thing that society needs is an environment that makes it easier for them to carry out their crimes. You may just as well tell us that it's ok for a fox to enter a henhouse, providing it's dressed as a chicken.
Red Okktober

Postby I’m a lady » Sun May 21, 2023 7:16 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Times have changed since you took your kids swimming. It's no wonder you are clueless about the modern world if you are basing your comments on the halcyon days of the past

You have told us several times that you are in favour of mixed-sex facilities, and men using female-only spaces providing that they themselves identify as female. This is despite the hugely increased threat to the safety of women and children. You have also now told us that predatory men disguise themselves as women in order to sexually assault them. Can you see where this is heading?

Probably not, so I will tell you. If men are disguising themselves as women for nefarious reasons as you say they are, the very last thing that society needs is an environment that makes it easier for them to carry out their crimes. You may just as well tell us that it's ok for a fox to enter a henhouse, providing it's dressed as a chicken.

I’m wondering how many teenage lads, the really inquisitive sort, would gang together for shits and giggles, dress in T shirts emblazoned “I identify as a she” and all venture into the ladies dressing rooms with no intent other than to leer should this continue.
I’m a lady

Postby Stooo » Sun May 21, 2023 7:51 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Do trans men scare you as well?

Probably not...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby I’m a lady » Sun May 21, 2023 8:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Probably not...

They scare the shit outta me :gigglesnshit:
I’m a lady

Postby Guest » Sun May 21, 2023 9:04 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I absolutely agree that in the UK that would be a terrorist threat.

In the US it's called asserting your Second Amendment rights.

It's still horrific though, you'd be up in arms if for example a trump supporter had said said similar, and rightly so

extremism and calls to violence are never a good look, no matter which side of the fence you sit on

It's absolutely horrific, something it share in common with almost every other time someone 'asserts Second Amendment rights' but whilst it might pass as a terrorist threat in the UK in the US they're culturally more accepting of violence.

Cactus, if I moved to California, I’d get a 3.57 magnum and an open carry license.
Not because of the people.
There’s them goddam bears, mountain lions and snakes etc to contend with.
Just saying, because I’d want to keep my family safe.
Don’t judge all yanks, knowing fuck all about their lives and the dangers they face.
And fuck living in Alaska or Canada

Postby Cactus Jack » Sun May 21, 2023 9:39 pm

I’m a lady wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I’m wondering how many teenage lads, the really inquisitive sort, would gang together for shits and giggles, dress in T shirts emblazoned “I identify as a she” and all venture into the ladies dressing rooms with no intent other than to leer should this continue.

I'm quite amazed by the lack of agency you give to the women in that scenario.

Do you genuinely think that a group of young women could not and would not act together to expose each of those male teens to, at the very least, shame and ridicule? Because if you do, that's an incredibly patriarchal perspective that shows your utter contempt for women.
Cactus Jack

Postby I’m a lady » Sun May 21, 2023 9:48 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
I’m a lady wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Do you genuinely think that a group of young women could not and would not act together to expose each of those male teens to, at the very least, shame and ridicule? Because if you do, that's an incredibly patriarchal perspective that shows your utter contempt for women.

Thanks for unconsciously getting my point.
It’s fucking ridiculous isn’t it?
I’m a lady

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon May 22, 2023 8:39 pm

I’m a lady wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
I’m a lady wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Thanks for unconsciously getting my point.
It’s fucking ridiculous isn’t it?

Apologies for not spotting your use of irony earlier.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Mon May 22, 2023 8:51 pm

Thanks C.J., it’s a stupid idea that’s going to cause stupid actions, by the nefarious and jokers.
Today I was sent a video of builders in a van driving past, stopping, and taking the piss out of some old trans bloke on a bike.
Pretty disgusting and juvenile, as per the scenario I posted earlier.
Where I live there are quite a few trans men in women’s clothing, make up, even tattoo’d eyebrows on one gothic looking one, but nobody bats an eyelid.
Live and let live, but be warned that some will take the piss, and use this to their advantage and prey on women.

Postby Stooo » Mon May 22, 2023 9:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Cactus, if I moved to California, I’d get a 3.57 magnum and an open carry license.
Don’t judge all yanks, knowing fuck all about their lives and the dangers they face.

I'd suggest some sort of education as to the local fauna myself.

A 3.57 pistol is good for basically nothing apart from sore shoulders and an inability to group or zero due to the shock down your arm, ouchie.

Meanwhile bears. You have black bears which will attack you if you invade their territory especially if they have cubs and will kill and eat you if you try to domesticate them (the ones that get fed by and used to people get killed just because of this), sometimes you can shout at them and they go away which is comforting. Brown bears are what used to be called grizzlies and they can't be scared off or outrun, your only protection is to literally play dead (no groaning) after they fuck you up with their paws, they won't eat you as such but they will often de-glove your face, while you remain silent in order to survive. Then you have Polar Bears, these are white grizzlies and will kill you whatever you do.

Bears butt the shit out of each other all the time and have very hard skulls, the kind that bullets bounce off of. Unless you hit an eyeball you're just going to piss it off more, did I mention that 82 stones of aggressive meat is heading towards your terrified and fragile human body at around 28 mph? OK hoss, good luck with the aim.

Then you're going to shoot snakes and mountain lions? Andrew Tate would be proud :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue May 23, 2023 10:30 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'd suggest some sort of education as to the local fauna myself.

A 3.57 pistol is good for basically nothing apart from sore shoulders and an inability to group or zero due to the shock down your arm, ouchie.

Meanwhile bears. You have black bears which will attack you if you invade their territory especially if they have cubs and will kill and eat you if you try to domesticate them (the ones that get fed by and used to people get killed just because of this), sometimes you can shout at them and they go away which is comforting. Brown bears are what used to be called grizzlies and they can't be scared off or outrun, your only protection is to literally play dead (no groaning) after they fuck you up with their paws, they won't eat you as such but they will often de-glove your face, while you remain silent in order to survive. Then you have Polar Bears, these are white grizzlies and will kill you whatever you do.

Bears butt the shit out of each other all the time and have very hard skulls, the kind that bullets bounce off of. Unless you hit an eyeball you're just going to piss it off more, did I mention that 82 stones of aggressive meat is heading towards your terrified and fragile human body at around 28 mph? OK hoss, good luck with the aim.

Then you're going to shoot snakes and mountain lions? Andrew Tate would be proud :thumbsup:

Stoo, are you claiming you can outrun a Grizzly? :yikes: You aren't Usain Bolt so I doubt it very much, they can run 40 mph and they have incredible stamina too.

"Armed with astonishingly powerful forelegs, the brown bear, also known as grizzly, is the fastest of the eight bear species, reaching speeds of up to 35 mph, according to the National Wildlife Federation.1 The grizzly is only slightly faster than the world's most common bear species, the American black bear."
https://www.treehugger.com/how-fast-can ... un-5113356

"Is a 357 a good gun for Bear defense?

Many folks still consider them the only reliable option. Although not big by magnum revolver standards, the .357 Magnum has long been used here in Alaska as a bear defense cartridge and was championed by long-time Fairbanks bear defense class instructor Joe Nava. With heavy hard-cast loads, it penetrates deep and is comparable to the 10mm Auto."
Best Bear Defense Handguns of 2023 | Outdoor Life
http://www.outdoorlife.com/guns/best-be ... -handguns/

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_cougar_attacks_in_North_America#:~:text=A%20total%20of,accompanied%20by%20adults.

As for Cougars/ Mountain Lions, they too can be right bastards...
"A total of 126 attacks, 27 of which were fatal,[1] have been documented in North America in the past 100 years. Fatal cougar attacks are extremely rare and occur much less frequently than fatal snake bites, fatal lightning strikes, or fatal bee stings.[2][3][4] Children are particularly vulnerable. The majority of the child victims listed here were not accompanied by adults."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_f ... th_America

Thankfully we don't have such dangerous creatures here, and we can therefore ridicule the yanks for carrying guns.
Well, apart from The Beast of Bodmin and other big cats sighted in Britain :yikes:

Postby Middens » Tue May 23, 2023 1:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Probably not...

Not at all. Weird that. But I do think it would be an act of cruelty and stupidity to place a trans man in a male prison... for the trans man.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Wed May 24, 2023 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

did I mention that 82 stones of aggressive meat is heading towards your terrified and fragile human body at around 28 mph? OK hoss, good luck with the aim.

Stoo, are you claiming you can outrun a Grizzly? :yikes: You aren't Usain Bolt so I doubt it very much, they can run 40 mph and they have incredible stamina too.

No.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms