CBD oil!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: CBD oil!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:39 am

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gabby wrote:I agree… the full effects are too early as yet to be classed as a real health hazard… better than smoking though they say!! :NAA:

But life's a bitch and I reckon it will turn out to be far worse.
There's a global problem at the moment of a huge rise in unexplained deaths from heart problems.
Many people even many doctors want to blame the Covid vaccines but... my twenty year old grandson has had a hospital stay because of a heart problem... doctors were openly saying it's the vaccine until I stopped them and said he hasn't had the vaccine and he hasn't had Covid.
That really threw a spanner in their works!
Are you sure?
We're sure.

Bombs, bullets and suicide are a far higher risk. Vaping gave me back my lung capacity, any other damage was earned during my smoking days.

For now.
Time will tell and maybe ten years is when the time will tell for you.
Blood disorders heart problems kidney disease... time will tell.
Why not just stop inhaling shit into your lungs and blood stream altogether?

Why don't you eat a bag of dicks?

Lordy this is the level of adult debate and conversation Stoo expects of you OK... just so you remember next time you try to have a meaningful conversation with him.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gabby wrote:I agree… the full effects are too early as yet to be classed as a real health hazard… better than smoking though they say!! :NAA:

But life's a bitch and I reckon it will turn out to be far worse.
There's a global problem at the moment of a huge rise in unexplained deaths from heart problems.
Many people even many doctors want to blame the Covid vaccines but... my twenty year old grandson has had a hospital stay because of a heart problem... doctors were openly saying it's the vaccine until I stopped them and said he hasn't had the vaccine and he hasn't had Covid.
Are you sure?
We're sure.

Bombs, bullets and suicide are a far higher risk. Vaping gave me back my lung capacity, any other damage was earned during my smoking days.

For now.

Uncalled for Stuart! :shake head: …. don’t be pissing off any more of your long time loyal members! :wag:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:06 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:But life's a bitch and I reckon it will turn out to be far worse.
Are you sure?
We're sure.

For now.

Uncalled for Stuart! :shake head: …. don’t be pissing off any more of your long time loyal members! :wag:

One thing Lordy used to complain a lot about was these childish outbursts in the middle of a perfectly normal conversation with Stoo. You say something he doesn't want to hear and he throws this childish kind of shite at you.
What was wrong with the conversation?
And this clown wants to be a fucking union rep!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:What kind of meaningless brain dead shite is that?
You're fucking worse than Lordy!
Tell you what to make it simple... what are the health benefits of inhaling vaporised oils which contain flavourings of dubious manufacture perfumes preservatives colouring and God knows what else.
Come on tell me what health benefits there are.

A pretty instant blast of stimulant in the form of nicotine through the day (lung and bloodstream absorption and straight to the brain which makes dopamine and slows things down a bit )and helps my lack of executive function and I don't cough like I did when I used fags to do the same thing. Basically I got my breath back.

The people moaning about it tend to be the same ones who moan about electric cars for some reason... :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
Tell you what to make it simple... what are the health benefits of inhaling vaporised oils which contain flavourings of dubious manufacture perfumes preservatives colouring and God knows what else.

A pretty instant blast of stimulant in the form of nicotine through the day (lung and bloodstream absorption and straight to the brain which makes dopamine and slows things down a bit )and helps my lack of executive function and I don't cough like I did when I used fags to do the same thing. Basically I got my breath back.

The people moaning about it tend to be the same ones who moan about electric cars for some reason... :dunno:

My OH was a smoker for years and tried numerous times to go cold turkey, he just never lasted very long.
So about 3 years ago for Christmas, I bought him a vaping kid,including oil with low nicotine (12mg)
He's still vaping, but he never touched a cigarette since, and there's no more coughing, no more cigarette smell, and a lot of money saved.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:54 pm

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

My OH was a smoker for years and tried numerous times to go cold turkey, he just never lasted very long.
So about 3 years ago for Christmas, I bought him a vaping kid,including oil with low nicotine (12mg)
He's still vaping, but he never touched a cigarette since, and there's no more coughing, no more cigarette smell, and a lot of money saved.

The money was a huge part for me. I'd be spending upwards of £100 a month to get a similar experience from burning some bits of leaf rather than an odourless, fag flavoured vape juice for around £20 or less without the yellow teeth and the smell :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:

The money was a huge part for me. I'd be spending upwards of £100 a month to get a similar experience from burning some bits of leaf rather than an odourless, fag flavoured vape juice for around £20 or less without the yellow teeth and the smell :ooer:

My partner smoked about 20 cigs a day.
Cigarettes are expensive in NZ.
A packet of 20 costs now $40 (£20) :yikes:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:34 am

No yellow teeth no stinking clothes got your breath back saved money... the benefits of stopping smoking.
Now what are the benefits of vaping?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:52 am

I found something good for you...
Nicotine in tobacco brings illness and death to millions of people. Yet nicotine in its pure form has the potential to be a valuable pharmaceutical agent. Nicotine fairly specifically binds to the cholinergic nicotinic gating site on cationic ion channels in receptors throughout the body. This action stimulates the release of a variety of neurotransmitters including especially catecholamines and serotonin. When chronically taken, nicotine may result in: (1) positive reinforcement, (2) negative reinforcement, (3) reduction of body weight, (4) enhancement of performance, and protection against; (5) Parkinson's disease (6) Tourette's disease (7) Alzheimers disease, (8) ulcerative colitis and (9) sleep apnea. The reliability of these effects varies greatly but justifies the search for more therapeutic applications for this interesting compound.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:54 am

Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:34 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:No yellow teeth no stinking clothes got your breath back saved money... the benefits of stopping smoking.

A stimulant hit without the breathlessness, the yellow teeth and the stink I guess :dunno:

It helps me through the day.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:38 am

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:No yellow teeth no stinking clothes got your breath back saved money... the benefits of stopping smoking.

A stimulant hit without the breathlessness, the yellow teeth and the stink I guess :dunno:

It helps me through the day.

Whatever Gets You Thru The Night ...
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:00 pm

From CBD oil… to smoking, vaping, bombs, bullets and suicide… only in this gaff! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:02 pm

Stooo wrote:Vaping gave me back my lung capacity

Shame it didn't give you brain capacity back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms