Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Hello

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:37 pm

Gabby wrote:Nite Stooo…. batten the hatches, hopefully you’re not in a flood area! :cheers: :Hiya:

I'm 150 metres up a cliff, should be fine :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:47 pm

Got hit in the head by a thrown ball of packed parcel tape the size of a baseball at a delivery today, my first thought was that I'd hit my head on something solid and the second was that I'd been sucker punched :yikes: I'd have lost my teeth and smashed my nose if I had turned one way and would have pretty much finished me off if I turned the other way and it hit me in the back of the head.

My jaw's a bit sore and I've got shitloads of tinnitus and something to occupy my time in the next few days...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:11 pm

Stooo wrote:Got hit in the head by a thrown ball of packed parcel tape the size of a baseball at a delivery today, my first thought was that I'd hit my head on something solid and the second was that I'd been sucker punched :yikes: I'd have lost my teeth and smashed my nose if I had turned one way and would have pretty much finished me off if I turned the other way and it hit me in the back of the head.

My jaw's a bit sore and I've got shitloads of tinnitus and something to occupy my time in the next few days...

I hope that means you're putting a report in about it?

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Got hit in the head by a thrown ball of packed parcel tape the size of a baseball at a delivery today, my first thought was that I'd hit my head on something solid and the second was that I'd been sucker punched :yikes: I'd have lost my teeth and smashed my nose if I had turned one way and would have pretty much finished me off if I turned the other way and it hit me in the back of the head.

A SSOW for delivery or collection to the premises is the priority.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Will they be on a no delivery list and have to pick up their own parcels in future?

Postby Stooo » Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Will they be on a no delivery list and have to pick up their own parcels in future?

I doubt it. A risk assessment is the next step which could be avoided by not throwing things at people in the first place.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:03 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

I doubt it. A risk assessment is the next step which could be avoided by not throwing things at people in the first place.

Who threw a parcel at you, and was it done on purpose or by accident?
What exactly happened?

i hope you aren't too sore today.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:23 am

Holly wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

Who threw a parcel at you,

Probably Raven!
I'm only just about to go to bed and it's nearly half three... nice lie in tomorrow.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:05 am

You awake yet?
Just as you get up, I'm having an early and one go to bed.
I'm so tired right now, I could fall asleep standing up.
Bye everyone :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:15 pm

Holly wrote:
What exactly happened?

I'm fine thanks, my hearing is back. :twirl:

I have no idea why it happened and it's not down to me to do anything other than be a witness and closely observe the investigation, which I will. Forensically :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
What exactly happened?

I have no idea why it happened and it's not down to me to do anything other than be a witness and closely observe the investigation, which I will. Forensically :wink:

As you were the victim of an assault, you could report it to the police.

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Holly wrote:
What exactly happened?

As you were the victim of an assault, you could report it to the police.

Thankfully the matter has been settled to the satisfaction of everyone involved. No further action :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:15 pm

A week without posting in this thread, Stooo?… are you ok? :ooer:…. Hello, btw! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:12 pm

Gabby wrote:A week without posting in this thread, Stooo?… are you ok? :ooer:…. Hello, btw! :mrgreen:

Lots of overtime this time of year?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:38 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Gabby wrote:A week without posting in this thread, Stooo?… are you ok? :ooer:…. Hello, btw! :mrgreen:

Lots of overtime this time of year?

I am very busy at work without overtime that doesn't exist much now but that's another story.

I'm a little bit burned out and fairly skint but I'm off for the next week as from today, I promise to login and post some original content as soon as I sleep the weekend away :twirl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms