Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby dog » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:41 pm

Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
dog wrote:Hi everyone.
Thought I would stop by as it's been a while.

Unfortunately I was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer towards the end of last year.
Between being ill and being on palliative chemotherapy I haven't really been online much but today I wanted a bit of my life back before my diagnosis and I thought aha I'll pop onto dogs :smilin:

Anyways hope you are all keeping well.

I'm so sorry to hear that dog, life really does deal some people a shitty hand sometimes. I'm sure you're surrounded by your loved ones, which will be comforting to you. I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks Toke, I do have amazing adult kids who despite their devastation at my diagnosis are being amazing and supportive.
I do have to ask them to go home sometimes just so I can get a bit of peace :laughing:
I feel very lucky with the support I get from my family as I know not everyone has that.
dog

Postby Toke 'n' gesture » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:04 pm

dog wrote:
Toke 'n' gesture wrote:
dog wrote:Hi everyone.
Thought I would stop by as it's been a while.

Unfortunately I was diagnosed with stage 4 terminal cancer towards the end of last year.
Between being ill and being on palliative chemotherapy I haven't really been online much but today I wanted a bit of my life back before my diagnosis and I thought aha I'll pop onto dogs :smilin:

Anyways hope you are all keeping well.

I'm so sorry to hear that dog, life really does deal some people a shitty hand sometimes. I'm sure you're surrounded by your loved ones, which will be comforting to you. I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks Toke, I do have amazing adult kids who despite their devastation at my diagnosis are being amazing and supportive.
I do have to ask them to go home sometimes just so I can get a bit of peace :laughing:
I feel very lucky with the support I get from my family as I know not everyone has that.

That's good to hear dog, i'm glad you've got so much support :wubbers:

You're like my mum, she's glad to see the back of me sometimes as well :gigglesnshit:
Toke 'n' gesture

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:13 pm

Lambing season, the fields are full of fat sheep :mrgreen:

Spring is on it's way despite the constant fucking rain :brella:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:09 pm

Friday, the Ides of March and as one who was launched into this misery caesarian style it was the equivalent of Friday the thirteenth to a paraskevidekatriaphobic :woteva:

Utterly crap weather and some fucking horrible stops as well a lot of old people descending on the Exmoor seaside. I spoke to my youngest last night and he had a far rougher day at work which was playing on my mind and probably contributed to my foul mood today and it's nice to ask people who the fucking hell they think they are talking to after they have their entitlement head on from time to time, I had a nice chat with the lady at the local PO about how cuntish some people can be :smilin:

Out on overtime tomorrow in mid-Devon but the weather is going to be shit so no pics :bum:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:53 pm

Lazy day today, loads of Twitter drama that I can't be arsed with :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:15 pm

Stooo wrote:Lazy day today, loads of Twitter drama that I can't be arsed with :woteva:

What did you do :eyebrow:
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:16 pm

Iteats wrote:
Stooo wrote:Lazy day today, loads of Twitter drama that I can't be arsed with :woteva:

What did you do :eyebrow:

Not me :ooer:

Pervy messages from long-standing activists :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:11 pm

Funny yellow thing in the sky :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:35 pm

Today started out pretty badly but it's ended out being ok. Strange times.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:09 pm

Quiet on here, give us a nudge :nap:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:23 pm

Stooo wrote:Quiet on here, give us a nudge :nap:

Everyone is busily sticking Creme Eggs up their bottoms :leer:
It's probably true somewhere.
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 pm

God knows :dunno:

Four seasons in one day today. Pissed down on the way to work, settled snow over Exmoor followed by sunshine in Minehead (rapidly followed by torrential winds and rain in Minehead) and massive showers on the way back to the depot and home after. Butlins didn't look very busy, they have a lot of construction work going on after flood damage in December. I feel sorry for the poor sods out in this :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

Stooo wrote:God knows :dunno:

Four seasons in one day today. Pissed down on the way to work, settled snow over Exmoor followed by sunshine in Minehead (rapidly followed by torrential winds and rain in Minehead) and massive showers on the way back to the depot and home after. Butlins didn't look very busy, they have a lot of construction work going on after flood damage in December. I feel sorry for the poor sods out in this :shake head:

I was wondering how you were getting on today when I read about snow in the south west, it’s just been really blustery here with periods of pissing down with rain. Doors and windows rattling like crazy! Mental!

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 pm

Guest wrote:

I was wondering how you were getting on today when I read about snow in the south west, it’s just been really blustery here with periods of pissing down with rain. Doors and windows rattling like crazy! Mental!

It was hanging :yikes: When I got into town I was in shirtsleeves that were swiftly covered by my waterproof bomber jacket that I then sweated in while the sun came out for 10 mins :woteva:

I guess that shit happens when you heat around 71 trillion tonnes of clouds worldwide by just 1°C in a short space of time because of pollution helps a bit, but what do I know? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

It was hanging :yikes: When I got into town I was in shirtsleeves that were swiftly covered by my waterproof bomber jacket that I then sweated in while the sun came out for 10 mins :woteva:

I guess that shit happens when you heat around 71 trillion tonnes of clouds worldwide by just 1°C in a short space of time because of pollution helps a bit, but what do I know? :dunno:

Global warming is a myth, have you seen how cold it is :trollface:
Anyway 2 hours of heavy snow from 1.15am looked lovely, sadly all washed away by the torrential rain this afternoon.
Iteats

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms