Hello

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:31 pm

Red Okktober seems so irascible these past few years. He is acting like what one would imagine that guy in his avatar would act - shotgun plus a paper mask to hide his face. One could ask the same thing about him that he asks others - WTF are you doing here if all you have left for this site is enmity? He needs to change his avatar to a sourpuss.

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:47 am

Jason wrote:
What part of that post was about "opening a forum" then genius ?. Maybe you can point it out to me ?.

I offered Stoo a solution to keep the forum going for zero cost. That's it. But he'd clearly rather fuck around with funding the forum than accept anything from me so fuck it all and forget the offer.

Whenever there is talk of a forum closing down, you're always hovering in the background like some kind of ghoul waiting to 'take over' or 'step in' with cheapo freebie hosting offers. You've done it enough on here, so I imagine you do it elsewhere too. I've also seen you post about some of the shit forums you've started that have never taken off.

Getting things for free or doing them on the cheap seems to be your area of expertise in life, because you come across as being totally fucking useless at everything else.
Red Okktober

Postby Junglejayne » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:44 am

Whats happened to make Red so angry? :dunno:
Junglejayne

Postby Gabby » Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:53 am

Junglejayne wrote:Whats happened to make Red so angry? :dunno:

Or maybe just stating facts!…. he’s always been a fairly grounded kinda poster, imo! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:08 pm

Gabby wrote:
Or maybe just stating facts!…. he’s always been a fairly grounded kinda poster, imo! :thumbsup:

Fair enough that Stooo is entitled to change his mind, but I don't think either of us believed he was going to shut this place down, and now some on here are having serious conversations about 'funding' - for something that costs less per week than a Sunday newspaper LoL. It couldn't get any sillier.

Perhaps we should all chip in and be issued with 10p share certificates!
Red Okktober

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:09 pm

I've always been angry! :grrrrr:
Red Okktober

Postby Gabby » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:20 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Fair enough that Stooo is entitled to change his mind, but I don't think either of us believed he was going to shut this place down, and now some on here are having serious conversations about 'funding' - for something that costs less per week than a Sunday newspaper LoL. It couldn't get any sillier.

Perhaps we should all chip in and be issued with 10p share certificates!

Yep, I did say I’d believe it when I see it… was it a ploy to get more people posting, or simply grovel to keepi it running? :whistle: … anyway, I’m glad he’s changed his mind…. it’s got Ragga back posting! :gigglesnshit: :canny:
Gabby

Postby guest » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:22 pm

Gabby wrote:

Some say he went out during a thunderstorm and we know that lightning takes the path of least resistance. When was the last time Red Okktober contributed to a discussion without him appearing to be Red with Rage, or sour or bashing someone here. I think he has been through the change. It might involve hormones or an electrical discharge.

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:31 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:I've never thought of funding but it has to be anonymous.

WTF?

Isn't it something like £14 a month to run this site?

Why on earth would you need 'funding'?

I don't :dunno:

If people want to contribute then maybe I could afford to pay a tech to upgrade a 13 year old site while keeping all of the goodies. I still have a current VBull licence but there are some bugs that I can't even attempt to look at, It's been a long time since I've had to open a Terminal window or fuck around with FTP :shake head:

I'm a postman now.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:33 pm

Jason wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Jason wrote:Stoo, if you're interested I've still got that web space available. It's a "lifetime" deal so no ongoing costs and it's got everything you'd need to move dogs over to it.

I think all I'd have to do is give you the email address to log in so you can change the password and use it as you see fit. I don't want anything in return and you do all the grunt work yourself as well so let me know and it's yours.

FFS do something useful with your life and stop banging on about 'opening forums'

It's all you ever do, apart from putting out the begging bowl

What part of that post was about "opening a forum" then genius ?. Maybe you can point it out to me ?.

I offered Stoo a solution to keep the forum going for zero cost. That's it. But he'd clearly rather fuck around with funding the forum than accept anything from me so fuck it all and forget the offer.

A bit harsh. I clearly have a co-dependant relationship with this site :snooty:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:34 pm

He's quite old...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:36 pm

Gabby wrote:

Grounded as in six feet under fairly soon due to extreme age and fatness, RIP in peace :bawlin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:46 pm

Guest wrote:Red Okktober seems so irascible these past few years. He is acting like what one would imagine that guy in his avatar would act - shotgun plus a paper mask to hide his face. One could ask the same thing about him that he asks others - WTF are you doing here if all you have left for this site is enmity? He needs to change his avatar to a sourpuss.

He used to have a Sean Connery one from the film.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jason » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:22 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Jason wrote:

Whenever there is talk of a forum closing down, you're always hovering in the background like some kind of ghoul waiting to 'take over' or 'step in' with cheapo freebie hosting offers. You've done it enough on here, so I imagine you do it elsewhere too. I've also seen you post about some of the shit forums you've started that have never taken off.

Getting things for free or doing them on the cheap seems to be your area of expertise in life, because you come across as being totally fucking useless at everything else.

I should be chuffed that I got a selection of random, unconnected thoughts that you managed to scrape together into a post that has nothing to do with what I wrote. I expect you've been dealing with so many woke lefty scumbags that you sometimes forget the basics of forum posting.

Never change Red. We can't let the woke lefty scumbags win eh ?
Jason

Postby Stooo » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:22 pm

Got shouted at today by a Welsh bloke on his hollibobs because I made his day slightly inconvenient, he moaned a lot about blocking the way and how was he meant to get across the road (you walk around the back of the van but I left it to him to figure it out) and was still there whinging and taking pictures in the full view of the traffic warden who was lurking in lobby of H&B after I had delivered to two shops. I got back in the wagon, bunged it in reverse, put on the four way flashers and did a double beep while living in my mirrors and reversing cam just at the same time that he realised that the best way to cross the road is at the same time that you walk into the path of a reversing vehicle. He managed to get brave and call me a cunt as I was driving off :thumbsup:

Really thick clouds at the top of the moor. :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms