Watch out new world order...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Watch out new world order...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:Rollup, Stooo doesn’t understand, he doesn’t live in an area with other cultures.

Me neither any longer... just Welsh people and sheep!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:Rollup, Stooo doesn’t understand, he doesn’t live in an area with other cultures.

They'd gut you and leave for the crows on Exmoor, thankfully several years of running pubs in London after being actually born there have kept me grounded :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:06 am

Stooo wrote:

They'd gut you and leave for the crows on Exmoor, thankfully several years of running pubs in London after being actually born there have kept me grounded :thumbsup:

Oh look, Well’Ard Stooo is back!

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:15 am

Stooo wrote:

You wouldn’t recognise the place now, London is nothing like it was back then when it was majorly white born British people in the main.

“London is significantly more diverse than England as a whole. 46% of Londoners are Black and Minority Ethnic, compared to 14% of England as a whole. West London has the highest proportion (53%) of its population that are Black and Minority Ethnic, followed by East London (50%).”

https://trustforlondon.org.uk/data/geog ... n%20(50%25).

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:38 pm

I don’t know what happened to the ancient Egyptians, but I can see Europe going the same way.
Whats happening now is like Japanese knotweed, well actually, more like a day of the triffids, and our grandchildren will have to suffer it, and they won’t thank us.

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You wouldn’t recognise the place now, London is nothing like it was back then when it was majorly white born British people in the main.

“London is significantly more diverse than England as a whole. 46% of Londoners are Black and Minority Ethnic, compared to 14% of England as a whole. West London has the highest proportion (53%) of its population that are Black and Minority Ethnic, followed by East London (50%).”

I'm sure that I would :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:

I'm sure that I would :smilin:

I doubt it very much, there’s another march today.

https://www.google.com/search?q=violenc ... _y3hg,st:0

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm sure that I would :smilin:

The last time that I was in London was for a protest march, do you have problems with crowds? :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

The last time that I was in London was for a protest march, do you have problems with crowds? :smilin:

Yes, loud gobby bastards!

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

London hasn't changed, you've just got old.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:42 am

“ Eyewitness
Never, during the many months of protest on the capital's streets, have the two sides - so ideologically far apart - been so physically close. Tom Cheshire spoke to protesters from both camps and found there is unlikely to be an end to the visceral hostility between them for some time.
“ It's really quite scary that there are so many people the police need to protect us because there's a real threat," a woman draped in an Israeli flag who gave her name as Davina told Sky News.

She said a pro-Palestinian protester had made a throat-slashing gesture (Sky News could not verify that claim). "That's terrifying," she said. "I think all these guys will be terrified to go home wearing these flags."

"We just want to have our voices heard and our hostages to be freed."

As I spoke to the pro-Palestinian protesters later, I pointed out that the pro-Israeli camp had the right to peaceful protest too.

Another person interrupted: "No, they don't, because there's a genocide - they're murderers."

"Anyone who is complicit, anyone who is silent is complicit, that's correct," another protester interjected.

One man was arrested on suspicion of a terrorism-related offence during the protest.

"In my experience, this is the most prolonged series of protest events we've had for any cause - so at some point, it has to become unsustainable," Graham Wettone, a policing commentator for Sky News, said.

"It becomes unsustainable for society and for the disruption to society to effectively police every single one because you're going to have officers having rest days cancelled for months and months."

https://news.sky.com/story/todays-pro-i ... y-13104778

It’s not just those flying Israeli flags that get attacked, these marchers have attacked people flying the flags of this country, the one that is their home, plus the rainbow flag.

The woke need to march and protect the rainbow flag bearers from the obvious homophobic elements in these marches.

Everyone has a right to protest, but not according to these marchers. Which is plain wrong.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:27 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:

London hasn't changed, you've just got old.

It’s changed more than anyone could have imagined a decade ago.
It now costs £12.50 a day to get in a car and drive within the north and south circular roads.
Crime levels are ridiculous, stabbings, muggings, watch gangs, sex crimes, even on trains, and theft, plus porch pirates following delivery vans are on the rise.
Add homelessness and beggars and it’s not a pretty sight for anyone venturing out and about in London.
Poverty levels are increasing, food banks are proliferating, but less people are donating food as their own household budgets get squeezed and this is turn has probably caused declining birthrates, or perhaps it’s because of 20’s - 30’s aged Londoners moving out of the capital
It’s strange to see long established restaurants closing in Mayfair and Kensington because all the mansions surrounding are empty, the owners having bought them and only using them for short periods of the year when in uk.
It’s crazy.

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:00 pm

Guest wrote:It’s crazy.

Nothing new then. I can see why the night life has died and how Thursday is the new Friday, how long before that trickles down and I'm doing less than fifty five hours a week?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:11 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:It’s crazy.

Nothing new then. I can see why the night life has died and how Thursday is the new Friday, how long before that trickles down and I'm doing less than fifty five hours a week?

Pubs all over the place are closing are dying off, there are so many closures happening these days.
Last orders at the bar!

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms