Watch out new world order...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Watch out new world order...

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:I’m anti religion full stop, antiquated load of bollocks!
No matter the religion.
Nuns and priests are not saints! Sexual abuse in Christianity is far too well on display.
We all know that, but I’m intrigued as to why you favour Islam over other religions?
Have you converted? Or were you a choirboy?

I was a server when I was 12 because I couldn't be arsed to sing, hope that helps :dunno:

I'm not favouring anything, I'm just calling out your bigotry which makes you uncomfortable. Sorry about that :NAA:

Which one is you?

The one sat with 3 girls, two sisters in hijabs who love football.
One supports Manure and her sister supports Liverpool, however Ali, her husband supports Manure too, along with her uncle.
They, being Iraqi, have big family gatherings for those matches :pmsl:
The third girl is an Iraqi Christian Kurd, I go on the piss with her far too often. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:15 pm

Guest wrote:I was appalled to see this come on the news late last night…

“What we know about the attack on a Moscow concert hall.

Who are the Crocus City Hall victims?
More than 6,000 Russians had flocked to the retail and concert complex for the event.
The number of those who were killed has been rising steadily.
By Saturday afternoon, at least 133 had been confirmed dead. The first official list of casualties suggested the oldest victim was in her 70s, with three children among the dead..

Who are the attackers?
It appears that those who carried out the attack managed to escape the inferno and mayhem they left behind and a manhunt began.
Russian MP Alexander Khinshtein said the attackers fled in a white Renault car. According to him, police tried to stop the vehicle in the Bryansk region, about 340km (210 miles) away from Moscow, managing to arrest two people as the others fled.
Some 14 hours after the first reports of shooting, Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) announced 11 people had been arrested, including four "directly involved".
Their identities have not been announced. Russia's interior ministry said they were foreign nationals.
Unconfirmed reports have mentioned nationals from Tajikistan - Mr Khinshtein said passports from the country had been found in the car.“
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68645755.amp

The Russian people don’t deserve this, they’ve been dragged into a war they didn’t vote for, and can’t complain or they might get jailed or get free flying lessons out of a 12th floor window, get a dose of polonium or novichok, strangled or shot.

With the Anti Putin Russian troops attacking from Ukraine into Belgorod oblast, many Chechens, ethnic Russians, Belorussians and Siberians defecting along with others from the Russian federation, it seems opposition to the Kremlin is on the rise.

This attack seems to be yet another armed protest against Putin, not enough to see the disintegration of the Russian federation, but if more openly revolt, there could be big problems that Russia might not be able to spread itself enough to hold back.

Which will sadly mean more Russian civilians getting the brunt of it.

Tajikistan are contradicting the Kremlin line on this matter.
It’s a case of misinformation by someone.
Who to believe? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
No matter the religion.
Nuns and priests are not saints! Sexual abuse in Christianity is far too well on display.
We all know that, but I’m intrigued as to why you favour Islam over other religions?

I was a server when I was 12 because I couldn't be arsed to sing, hope that helps :dunno:

I'm not favouring anything, I'm just calling out your bigotry which makes you uncomfortable. Sorry about that :NAA:

No you’re not, you’re just being yourself, shouting:
Racist
Islamophobe
Homophobe
With minus zero proof to back up your claims.
It’s what you do, are you incapable of doing anything else.

Oddly enough, Sky News is interviewing a victim of the Westminster Bridge Attack right now.
London Bridge Attacks, Manchester Arena attack, 7/7, I won’t go on.

Who carried out those Attacks, and Why?
Why is the biggest mystery. British Muslims are looked after well and can go about life mainly unhindered.
Unlike British Jews.
I’ll bet you can’t answer.

My Muslim doctors, nurses, surgeons, and dentists have never expressed any dissatisfaction with life in this country.
We have an entire road here full of Muslim shops and I go there to shop often.
One of them, a Lebanese supermarket, is great for spices, olives and a vast selection of Olive oils.
I recently purchased a bottle of “The Blessed Tree” extra virgin olive oil, “made by Palestinian Refugees.”
I often sit with an old comrade sipping Arabic Coffee outside an Arab cafe’, and I only get my hair cut by a Syrian guy and his staff.
I do a lot to fund Muslims, what do you do?

Here’s the Exact Bottle of Virgin Olive oil I bought, simply because I’d seen “made by Palestinian Refugees” and a heart, on the bottle.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/386588144052 ... gJP0PD_BwE

The Lebanese supermarket I got it from certainly beats supermarket prices for spices, olive oils, ginger etc.
On the same visit I saw “Red Ras el Hanout” and intrigued I googled it for the ingredients.
I then asked the owner all about it, and based on his explanation, I’ve been using it.
Excellent!!!
I’d recommend it to anyone. :thumbsup:

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:Here’s the Exact Bottle of Virgin Olive oil I bought, simply because I’d seen “made by Palestinian Refugees” and a heart, on the bottle.

The Lebanese supermarket I got it from certainly beats supermarket prices for spices, olive oils, ginger etc.
On the same visit I saw “Red Ras el Hanout” and intrigued I googled it for the ingredients.
I then asked the owner all about it, and based on his explanation, I’ve been using it.
Excellent!!!

Nice virtue signalling :thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Here’s the Exact Bottle of Virgin Olive oil I bought, simply because I’d seen “made by Palestinian Refugees” and a heart, on the bottle.

Excellent!!!

No, unlike you, I live in an area with a large Muslim population, with plenty of excellent Muslim shops and cafe’s.
Nice try, but you’re are wrong yet again.
Which is what you do when on a sticky wicket and you scramble for a coherent answer.
You like cooking, so get yourself some Red Ras el Hanout.

https://myjam.co.uk/products/casbash-sp ... d_source=1

“The most traditional ways to use ras el hanout are as a seasoning for stews and tagines, like lamb and chicken, a rub for grilled meats, vegetables and fish, and to add a burst of flavour to couscous, rice and potatoes.”

https://www.google.com/search?q=red+ras ... s-wiz-serp

I added it to Chilli, and meats before cooking :drool:

As you live in an All White area, utterly devoid of Muslims, just shop online.
Best of luck in trying something non-British in your menus. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:48 pm

Stooo wrote:

Excellent!!!

Pathetic response!
I’d only gone to that place to buy Dry Ginger Powder, on the recommendation of an old lady who’d been born in India.
She told me it’s helped with her arthritis no end, when simply mixed with water, and consumed daily.
She did say it’ll take a while to kick in, I’ve seen no improvement yet, but as she was skipping I can only believe that she’s telling the truth.
So I will persevere.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:10 pm

Stooo wrote:

Excellent!!!

Nice avoidance, as well as blocking posts to make yourself look good, when really this conversation has proven an abject failure on your part.
You do realise that doing so makes you look ridiculously feeble don’t you?

Have you even had Muslim, Persian and Asian girlfriends?

I have.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:24 pm

Stooo wrote:

Triggered...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:46 pm

Did your neighbours clap and cheer when they saw you coming up the road with it

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Triggered...

You’re such a chicken! :gigglesnshit:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
No matter the religion.

Racist
Islamophobe
Homophobe

Oddly enough, Sky News is interviewing a victim of the Westminster Bridge Attack right now.

Why is the biggest mystery. British Muslims are looked after well and can go about life mainly unhindered.
Unlike British Jews.

My Muslim doctors, nurses, surgeons, and dentists have never expressed any dissatisfaction with life in this country.
One of them, a Lebanese supermarket, is great for spices, olives and a vast selection of Olive oils.
I recently purchased a bottle of “The Blessed Tree” extra virgin olive oil, “made by Palestinian Refugees.”
I often sit with an old comrade sipping Arabic Coffee outside an Arab cafe’, and I only get my hair cut by a Syrian guy and his staff.

Here’s the Exact Bottle of Virgin Olive oil I bought, simply because I’d seen “made by Palestinian Refugees” and a heart, on the bottle.

Excellent!!!

I have been using Red Ras el Hanout for a number of years. I get mine in Levenshulme Manchester or of all places China town in Liverpool.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
No matter the religion.

Racist
Islamophobe
Homophobe

Unlike British Jews.

Excellent!!!

I have been using Red Ras el Hanout for a number of years. I get mine in Levenshulme Manchester or of all places China town in Liverpool.

Longsight not Levvy.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:48 pm

Rollup, Stooo doesn’t understand, he doesn’t live in an area with other cultures.

Postby Text » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:26 pm

OP, 'New World Order'?
There is no semblance of 'Order' anywhere in the word atm.
'Disorder' might be a more fitting thread title lol.
Text

Postby Text » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:32 pm

Putin aims to destroy the West. :thumbsup: He is doing it from the inside, using ingenious methods. And making decent inroads by all accounts! Cos there's a glut of "useful idiots" to do his bidding (lookin' at you, cheeto & your nepobabies & chronies). Sadly, the all-consuming greed of these desperate boneheads means they can be easily bought.

The horror! :eyebrow:
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms