DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby truthseeker » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:51 pm

Derek is so full of his own importance and self-righteousness, it's unbelievable. He is living in a really weird and lonely reality. He tells Aaron "Sorry, but you have no right to be offended"! What a pompous prick. Derek, you really need to get off your high horse before you fall off.
truthseeker

Postby Iteats » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:48 pm

truthseeker wrote:Derek is so full of his own importance and self-righteousness, it's unbelievable. He is living in a really weird and lonely reality. He tells Aaron "Sorry, but you have no right to be offended"! What a pompous prick. Derek, you really need to get off your high horse before you fall off.

Are you surprised that a member is allowed to post that? On any reasonable forum that type of response would be admonished by a moderator but as we can see a moderator is involved in the discussion and a different moderator has popped in and admonished Aaron. It just proves yet again that the forum is full of absolute wankers from the top down.
Iteats

Postby truthseeker » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:11 pm

@ Iteats Nothing surprises me about that cesspit of a forum any more. Most of the notorious toxic posters are so used to having their own way, they know they can get away with almost anything. This is exactly how bullies act, until someone stands up to them, they will keep pushing the boundaries and behaving ever more despicably. I sometimes wonder what these people are like in real life.
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:34 am

Guest wrote:Hi,

I'm the poster who was 'Outback' on digital spy. I'd been reading the forums for a few weeks before I joined. It was already clear to me that the vast number of posters on the GB News thread had made their minds up. I just wanted to make a few posts that went against the flow. One poster was trying to engage me in replying to him and seemed to take umbrage that I didn't answer. Reason was that I didn't want to get into a futile back and forth argument where no one's minds are changed and risk the moderators getting involved. I didn't swear or abuse anyone and was enjoying contributing across other threads (Darts, 5live, music games)

Last tuesday I replied to a thread that was discussing Angela Rayner. My point was that she hadn't properly answered the queries raised and that when Labour get in, there's going to be a lot more scrutiny on them and her supporters had to be aware of that. I then linked up the story about the BBC apologising for calling Reform 'far right'. Within 30 minutes I received this message from DS Support

'Due to a number of disruptive and unconstructive posts. Your account has been permanently banned in accordance with our Community Guidelines.'

So Mr Lethem can describe in vivid detail how he'd physically attack someone whose politics he disagrees with but you got banned for linking a BBC news story

Nothing to see here

Postby guest » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:38 am

What a idiot :pmsl: P+3

Forum Member
✭✭
30/03/24 - 10:14
https://apnews.com/article/baltimore-br ... 016c655d1b
Baltimore bridge collapses after powerless cargo ship rams into support column; 6 presumed dead
BALTIMORE (AP) — A cargo ship lost power and rammed into a major bridge in Baltimore early Tuesday, destroying the span in a matter of seconds and plunging it into the river

lufcfan1998
This happened on Tuesday.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -collision

I hope they keep the thread going to keep his embarrassement going. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:15 pm

typically vile posts on here i see. Aaron is on the spectrum and confessed he has difficulty understanding. and you people celebrate him as some kind of WUM to satisfy your own nasty agendas

no wonder you have all been rejected.

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:typically vile posts on here i see. Aaron is on the spectrum and confessed he has difficulty understanding. and you people celebrate him as some kind of WUM to satisfy your own nasty agendas

no wonder you have all been rejected.

:gigglesnshit:
Who's been reject? Most of us are members of the forum.
Iteats

Postby truthseeker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:04 pm

Aaron is knocking it out of the park again today on the Brexit thread. EU preferred pronouns! Still nobody seems to realise he is winding them up. Aaron is a comedy genius. It confirms most of the crazy windbags on AVF are so far down the woke rabbit hole, they have lost touch with reality.
truthseeker

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:19 pm

truthseeker wrote:Aaron is knocking it out of the park again today on the Brexit thread. EU preferred pronouns! Still nobody seems to realise he is winding them up. Aaron is a comedy genius. It confirms most of the crazy windbags on AVF are so far down the woke rabbit hole, they have lost touch with reality.

You're just bitter because you were rejected, that's the truth bruv :canny:
Iteats

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:43 pm

The antisemitism thread is back to "normal". But don't forget - it's fine to say anything you want about Jews as long as you swap out "Jews" for "Zionist"!!!!!!
IamtheWalrus

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:55 pm

truthseeker wrote:Derek is so full of his own importance and self-righteousness, it's unbelievable. He is living in a really weird and lonely reality. He tells Aaron "Sorry, but you have no right to be offended"! What a pompous prick. Derek, you really need to get off your high horse before you fall off.

Get an avatar.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:58 pm

Stooo wrote:

Get an avatar.

Who made you the boss :canny:
Bloody Site Admins telling people to stick to the rules :yikes:
Iteats

Postby truthseeker » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:37 pm

Stooo wrote:

Get an avatar.

I think I'll give it a miss. I didn't realise it was compulsory until I read your message and then checked the rules. I'm not that clued up when it comes to computer stuff and it looks a bit awkward (to me) to attach an image. I have enjoyed my time on here but I will retire gracefully.
truthseeker

Postby Dr. Rumack » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:43 pm

truthseeker wrote:@ Iteats Nothing surprises me about that cesspit of a forum any more. Most of the notorious toxic posters are so used to having their own way, they know they can get away with almost anything. This is exactly how bullies act, until someone stands up to them, they will keep pushing the boundaries and behaving ever more despicably. I sometimes wonder what these people are like in real life.

I also sometimes wonder that and you certainly sound like someone I wouldn't like to encounter in real life with your endless rants about left-wing, woke (a term only used by bigots) herd mentality.

Perhaps you should stop reading AVF because it's obviously winding you up. Your bitterness about no longer being able to spread your own detestable brand of toxicity on AVF is ever-present on this thread.
Dr. Rumack

Postby guest » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:03 pm

Dr. Rumack wrote:
truthseeker wrote:@ Iteats Nothing surprises me about that cesspit of a forum any more. Most of the notorious toxic posters are so used to having their own way, they know they can get away with almost anything. This is exactly how bullies act, until someone stands up to them, they will keep pushing the boundaries and behaving ever more despicably. I sometimes wonder what these people are like in real life.

I also sometimes wonder that and you certainly sound like someone I wouldn't like to encounter in real life with your endless rants about left-wing, woke (a term only used by bigots) herd mentality.

Perhaps you should stop reading AVF because it's obviously winding you up. Your bitterness about no longer being able to spread your own detestable brand of toxicity on AVF is ever-present on this thread.

Just look what is happening in this country, things are closing down, you left win idiots won't be happy until we can't travel anywhere. You LOVED lockdown. Tell you what I would rather be right wing, eat meat, travel and go where I want then be angry at anything like you.

Easter is coming up and I will be going to church, I will be waving my flag on St George's Day. I love the Monarchy. I love being British. Sorry if it makes me fucking right wing that I don't fly the Palestine flag or that I didn't take the vaccine and use cash

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms