DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Jason » Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:57 am

Guest wrote:On the subject of football threads, the Tottenham one on DS is an absolute fiasco. Trolling and baiting galore that the moderators seem to consistently ignore.

pete137 is negative about every single aspect of the club. Win or lose, he's there with a post to whinge and be endlessly negative about everything. Since the other posters wised up and began blanking his crap, he's become more and more erratic with his rantings to the point he's now basically attacking everybody for not being as negative and critical as he is.

Then there's solostar, who I don't think has ever made a post that couldn't be considered as baiting. Constantly calling for the manager's head...yet was praising him as a God when they were top of the league after his winning streak.

Two foul trolls that nobody would be sorry to see the back of, except for each other.

Pete used to get very personal when coming after me in that thread. I remember reporting one particular post of his with a rather vile comment about me which was removed but I also got a warning as well. A few weeks later the whole fiasco with General Discussion closing happened and I suspect that's what resulted in my permaban because the previous warning was still active.

I did get back on DS very briefly late last year because I'd changed ISP's and I wondered if it would work, which it did. After a few weeks I posted in the Spurs thread and the first thing pete did was reply "Welcome back Jason" because I'd dared to post something positive about the game. About a week later up pops a post in the Spurs thread from Pete where he'd trawled back through this new account I had and also the old "Jason" account to find a couple of posts that proved I was me and I had some sanctimonious hand-wringing from him about "breaking the rules" and the new account was subsequently banned.

I honestly found it quite funny though that he'd pui that much effort in to going back through posts for two accounts just to get me.

I did often wonder why the mods never took action against pete or solostar though when they must have had hundreds of reports about the two of them over the years.
Jason

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #126

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:55 am

truthseeker wrote:
Guest wrote:
truthseeker wrote:I see Lucy Van Pelt's post has been removed from the AVF UK conscription thread. She was suggesting that anyone with a British/English flag on their social media bio should be called up first. I was sorely tempted to say that those with a Ukraine flag should be conscripted first. It would have caused a melt down no doubt!!! :laughing:

Your name is truthseeker?

That wasn't Lucy

At least live up to your username when you do your stalking on there

I'm fairly sure that it was. Obviously I can't prove it now it's no longer there. The post (that still remains) by Blackstar (number 203) was in response to Lucy's.

Except it wasn't

Postby Love Missile F1-11 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:10 am

Guest wrote:
truthseeker wrote:At least live up to your username when you do your stalking on there

All Sam strives to live up to is his theme tune, Sam Rap!, plagiarised from Michael and Ridgeley

Sam! bam!
I am! a man! (& and Andrew Tate fan!)
Job or no job (living in my parents' spare room with the curtains shut),
You can't tell me that I'm not.
Do! you!
Enjoy Meat and Travel?
If not, don't stop, you globalist elite!
Stay there and eat!
Love Missile F1-11

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2024 10:26 am

Guest wrote:On the subject of football threads, the Tottenham one on DS is an absolute fiasco. Trolling and baiting galore that the moderators seem to consistently ignore.

pete137 is negative about every single aspect of the club. Win or lose, he's there with a post to whinge and be endlessly negative about everything. Since the other posters wised up and began blanking his crap, he's become more and more erratic with his rantings to the point he's now basically attacking everybody for not being as negative and critical as he is.

Then there's solostar, who I don't think has ever made a post that couldn't be considered as baiting. Constantly calling for the manager's head...yet was praising him as a God when they were top of the league after his winning streak.

Two foul trolls that nobody would be sorry to see the back of, except for each other.

I can only assume the mods are Gooners as those 2 trolls control the Spurs thread and no one can do anything about it as they get their posts removed or are given bans.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:34 am

You're ALL a bunch of cunts. How's about that? DS, AV, here... you're ALL touched in the head.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:43 pm

Ooof, weavie in a massive 'they all look the same' racist gaffe.

No need to rush over, it's archived should the Israel hating, antisemitism allowing mods choose to spare weavie's racist blushes.

How unedifying, not to mention flat out dumb as fuck, to post a tweet from Claudia Webb and ascribe to baseball bat welding thug Kate Osamor.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2024 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:Ooof, weavie in a massive 'they all look the same' racist gaffe.

No need to rush over, it's archived should the Israel hating, antisemitism allowing mods choose to spare weavie's racist blushes.

How unedifying, not to mention flat out dumb as fuck, to post a tweet from Claudia Webb and ascribe to baseball bat welding thug Kate Osamor.

Did they really say “they all look the same”, that’s awful! How can they get away with that?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:10 pm

Regarding DS; I will only say, 'GO STYKER!!!!!!"

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:54 am

When you think the unhinged lunatics on GB News couldn't get any worse, they prove you spectacularly wrong.

Loners, loonies and the lazy

Postby Guesty » Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:48 am

Guest wrote:When you think the unhinged lunatics on GB News couldn't get any worse, they prove you spectacularly wrong.

Loners, loonies and the lazy

They are actually watching a crap tv channel every day while claiming not to.
Punishing themselves, for whatever reason, could be unhappy with their own lives and need to self flagellate, daily.
Guesty

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:31 pm

Guest wrote:Could be 1000's of jobs at risk if Tata Steel close but James2001 and Tantrum1982 have very little sympathy for Brexity areas

I will feel very little sympathy the day James2001 is finally forced to get off his idle backside and get a job, rather than his current comfy daily existence of posting endless crap on forums at our expense.

No wonder this country is in such a mess. With bone idle wasters like him leaching from the system, whilst having the bloody cheek to whinge in a daily basis about how crap things are.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
truthseeker wrote:Just for the record, I wish to point out that I am not Sam from Trust Pilot. I have posted several negative 1 star reviews for AVF on TP, but I am not Sam. I suspect the member who has accused me of being Sam, is either Rich or Weavie from AVF.

It's definitely not Weavie - he embarassed himself recently by getting caught posting here because his idiocy is so obvious. He may be stupid but he's also not stupid enough to use "Jewish Space Laser" as a nick.

I can only assume the choice of "Jewish Space Laser" was an attempt at deflecting AVF antisemitism.

Before October 7 I thought weavie was an incredibly thick, petulant, hypocritical, terminally online tosser, but ultimately harmless.

Since then though his posts on the Israel Gaza conflict have been incredibly racist. He shared a tweet the other day that compared Jewish CHILDREN to a pack of swarming stray dogs.

And he positively salivates over hamas and defends / justifies their every move while denying the undeniable fact that they slaughtered women and children in their droves on 7/10.

The man is a disgusting racist of the highest order, I wouldn't put any anti-Jewish insult past him.

Yet Weavie and others like them will happily brand others "racist".

They are just hypocrites of the highest order.

Postby guess » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:06 pm

It always amazes how lax the moderation is on DS, if I ran it. Most of the troublemakers and idiots would be gone.
guess

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:28 pm

You can really tell what an unhinged bunch exist on the GB News thread, when they start to mock and attack those small business advertisers.

Small business that are grateful to get their brands on TV for a much lower cost than it would on UTV/C4 and Sky.

Small business that provides local employment for local people.

Small business that likely contributes more to their local areas than half the GBN thread wasters and loonies.

So what if many are Welsh. Are local Welsh businesses not allowed to advertise on TV?

I'm pretty sure if they were advertising on 'Guardian News TV', they wouldn't be getting half the hate and vitriol spouted by that bunch of losers.

The irony is also James2001 likes to go on about the bias of GBN, but still maintains the BBC hasn't got an issue.

What a clueless muppet.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:39 pm

Cracking post by 'ViewerUpNorth' on the GB News thread. Puts their point of view in a rational and coherent way, politely asking those who engage on there to not be so judgemental and critical of people you don't agree with.

Do you think that

1) Other posters have engaged with the opinions VUN put forward ?

or

2) Gone straight for ad hominem attacks and carried on regardless ?

Expecting a barrage of posts later from Tanya with the usual snide, bullying and supercilious ranting

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms