DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:23 pm

A special brand of evil that lot. I hope someone tracks bunions/wrathofkhan and gets them reported to Labour HQ. We really don’t need filth like them in our politics

Postby Guesticles » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:36 am

Some absolute zingers from Tanya yesterday in GBnews thread.
Fantasy-tastic folks :shell:
Guesticles

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:31 am

The angry chrome dome pops up with his tedious 'do GB News have a correspondent in.......'

Tanya surpassed himself with his 'I used to mingle with Kate' fantasies yesterday.

Postby sockseverywhere » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:27 pm

The other day on DS I noticed in the UK GE 2024 thread a post from Outback pointing out that the BBC had apologised for describing Reform as a far right party.
As a piece of broadcast content this was relevant and on topic in every way. Nothing inflammatory just a straight forward report of this news fact with a telegraph link.

The thread then got a prune and that posted vanished. I dont think Outback has posted since which might infer a ban of some flavour.

Such a piece of information is obviously threatening to many on DS because this is their beloved BBC their oracle of truth and impartiality going on record with a declaration that doesnt fit with the group think.

Cant be having that. Zap.

At least on AVF the moderators show their bias publically but otherwise it seems that DS and AVF have become two sides of the same turd.
sockseverywhere

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:48 pm

sockseverywhere wrote:The other day on DS I noticed in the UK GE 2024 thread a post from Outback pointing out that the BBC had apologised for describing Reform as a far right party.
As a piece of broadcast content this was relevant and on topic in every way. Nothing inflammatory just a straight forward report of this news fact with a telegraph link.

The thread then got a prune and that posted vanished. I dont think Outback has posted since which might infer a ban of some flavour.

Such a piece of information is obviously threatening to many on DS because this is their beloved BBC their oracle of truth and impartiality going on record with a declaration that doesnt fit with the group think.

Cant be having that. Zap.

At least on AVF the moderators show their bias publically but otherwise it seems that DS and AVF have become two sides of the same turd.

I've had and seen factual statements deleted from av with the reason being 'they are likely to be inflammatory to regular members'. Talk about othering lol.

Strangely Tim got thread banned from the Israel/palestine thread for simply stating hamas' racist and murderous charter.

Viva e's mask slipped in the Monarchy thread when she was calling the Royal family disgusting.. less than a day after a mother of 3 young children and our future queen was forced to tell the nation that she's having treatment for cancer, in no small part thanks to the vile hatred thrown at her epitomised
by about 5 utterly deranged karens (reece, sissy, viva and remy being the worst) in that very thread. Awful place filled with awful people.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:38 pm

Fairyprincess has re-surfaced again on DS
:pukeup:

Postby Iteats » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:

I've had and seen factual statements deleted from av with the reason being 'they are likely to be inflammatory to regular members'. Talk about othering lol.

Strangely Tim got thread banned from the Israel/palestine thread for simply stating hamas' racist and murderous charter.

Don't piss off the regulars/hivemind and I wonder if Tim was told he was being argumentative/rude/unhelpful for making a factual post.
Iteats

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Tim got thread banned from the Israel/palestine thread for simply stating hamas' racist and murderous charter.

Who is Tim? That speaks volumes about how they perceive antisemitism
IamtheWalrus

Postby truthseeker » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:11 pm

Rich has decided to leave the AVF BBC thread after getting his arse kicked by Human Nature. "I'm actually going to exit this thread now as I'm getting a little concerned by what I'm reading". Get used to it Rich, it's called having a different opinion, that's how on-line forums should work. He actually returns shortly afterwards to have another pop at Human Nature after he suggested that Rich likes echo chambers and lives in a bubble! Rich finds the comment offensive! :laughing: What's the betting Rich has reported HN to Iron Giant?!
truthseeker

Postby truthseeker » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:45 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tim got thread banned from the Israel/palestine thread for simply stating hamas' racist and murderous charter.

Who is Tim? That speaks volumes about how they perceive antisemitism

Strangely Tim also got banned from the "Time to ditch the monarchy" thread. He is one of the most polite and mild mannered posters I've come across on AVF, but he is pro Monarchy so his views don't fit with the angry majority. I guess they got pissed off and the mods caved in as per usual.
truthseeker

Postby Iteats » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:26 pm

truthseeker wrote:Rich has decided to leave the AVF BBC thread after getting his arse kicked by Human Nature. "I'm actually going to exit this thread now as I'm getting a little concerned by what I'm reading". Get used to it Rich, it's called having a different opinion, that's how on-line forums should work. He actually returns shortly afterwards to have another pop at Human Nature after he suggested that Rich likes echo chambers and lives in a bubble! Rich finds the comment offensive! :laughing: What's the betting Rich has reported HN to Iron Giant?!

this post :bawlin:
"This is inaccurate. And I suggest you contact a moderator if you believe there's been an issue with the thread management.
Those excluded from the Russia thread must have been excluded for good reason. Interestingly enough in respect of this conversation, one member I can recall was excluded because they kept sharing the views of a Russian propagandist.
And speaking of that, I'm actually going to exit this thread now anyway as I'm getting a little concerned by what I'm reading."
Always remember when flouncing out, DO NOT RETURN :gigglesnshit:

To paraphrase Arnold 'he'll be back' again and again.
Iteats

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:25 pm

Guest wrote:The angry chrome dome pops up with his tedious 'do GB News have a correspondent in.......'

Tanya surpassed himself with his 'I used to mingle with Kate' fantasies yesterday.

Don't forget how he (or was it his mother?) once snubbed Princess Margaret. I got a temporary ban for responding to that one with "She must have been devastated."

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:42 am

I see irony has shat itself again on the GBN thread!

With the washed up tech 'journalist' suggesting contributers are mentally ill or part of a cult.

Because frothing at the mouth day in day out over a channel they claim never to watch is perfectly normal, rational behaviour obviously

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:07 am

Jesus wept the Brexit thread on AVF with the same old, same old whingers going on and on. Trawling random posts on x, bylines, guardian articles and yougov polls (full of lefty, right-on idle types) to post their truths and prove how thick everyone is apart from them.

#41448 Catholick and his tinned food gripe, Brexit is killing off fresh food. #41449 Brexit has killed off music.

#41453 Kris lamenting the loss of hallowed EU rules and regs keeping us all safe in our beds and he's looking forward to a Joe Lycett documentary - Jesus wept again. Does Kris ever read EU country newspapers and see they are fined left right and centre for failing to meet EU expectations.

#41467 - Catholick again. "Every Leave voter I know is perpetually angry." he wails in his perpetually angry manner. "Frustrated at how their life didn't work out well but unable to accept any blame for it. I feel they wanted the rest of us to be as miserable as they are," he continues to wail miserably.

Have a word with yourselves eh!!

Postby Kojak » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:Jesus wept the Brexit thread on AVF with the same old, same old whingers going on and on. Trawling random posts on x, bylines, guardian articles and yougov polls (full of lefty, right-on idle types) to post their truths and prove how thick everyone is apart from them.

#41448 Catholick and his tinned food gripe, Brexit is killing off fresh food. #41449 Brexit has killed off music.

#41453 Kris lamenting the loss of hallowed EU rules and regs keeping us all safe in our beds and he's looking forward to a Joe Lycett documentary - Jesus wept again. Does Kris ever read EU country newspapers and see they are fined left right and centre for failing to meet EU expectations.

#41467 - Catholick again. "Every Leave voter I know is perpetually angry." he wails in his perpetually angry manner. "Frustrated at how their life didn't work out well but unable to accept any blame for it. I feel they wanted the rest of us to be as miserable as they are," he continues to wail miserably.

Have a word with yourselves eh!!

Cath-o-lick red carded from Diane Abbot thread
VAR decision lol
:more beer:
Kojak

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms