DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:34 pm

Guesticle wrote:Are you Jewish? It’s helpful to read views from people directly facing real persecution in the U.K. to really understand it. I guess you must be glad of people like Gideon Falter speaking for you.

FYI, your routine is as transparent as

Simply, complaints about double standards when it comes to comparisons to Nazi Germany/the Holocaust is just another way of saying "why aren't we allowed to be antisemitic?!" And that is why Bonobo's mask has well and truly slipped.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Banglaturd is never short of opinions. Ignorant and garbled though most are.

He's not said a word about the SNP travails though, the fucking coward

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:20 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guesticle wrote:Are you Jewish? It’s helpful to read views from people directly facing real persecution in the U.K. to really understand it. I guess you must be glad of people like Gideon Falter speaking for you.

FYI, your routine is as transparent as

Simply, complaints about double standards when it comes to comparisons to Nazi Germany/the Holocaust is just another way of saying "why aren't we allowed to be antisemitic?!" And that is why Bonobo's mask has well and truly slipped.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

So does that mean you’re not Jewish then?
Guesticle

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:35 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Simply, complaints about double standards when it comes to comparisons to Nazi Germany/the Holocaust is just another way of saying "why aren't we allowed to be antisemitic?!"

I’m not Bonobo, any more than you’re actually Rustybin, but your post there reads like you’re saying that Netanyahu is being antisemitic, unless you’re giving him some sort of pass for making comparisons to the holocaust when it suits, which would be massively hypocritical for someone so quick to call out what you believe is antisemitic.
Guesticle

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:44 pm

Guesticle wrote:
but your post there reads like you’re saying that Netanyahu is being antisemitic, unless you’re giving him some sort of pass for making comparisons to the holocaust when it suits, which would be massively hypocritical for someone so quick to call out what you believe is antisemitic.

Except Netanyahu wasn't making holocaust comparisons - and if you need that point explaining then clearly you aren't informed enough to attempt to discuss it. So if you're attempting to rebut my claim then you've failed at the first hurdle :popcorn:

Are we in for another round of me pasting this whilst AVF visitors continously ask me pointless and irrelevant questions?

He tried to hide behind saying all comparisons to WW2 are bad, but then contradicted himself by saying the double standards are pathetic. So by pointing out and complaining about that double standard, he was essentially saying people should be allowed to compare Israel to Nazi Germany.

And that is why his mask well and truly slipped.

:popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:54 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guesticle wrote:
but your post there reads like you’re saying that Netanyahu is being antisemitic, unless you’re giving him some sort of pass for making comparisons to the holocaust when it suits, which would be massively hypocritical for someone so quick to call out what you believe is antisemitic.

Except Netanyahu wasn't making holocaust comparisons - and if you need that point explaining then clearly you aren't informed enough to attempt to discuss it. So if you're attempting to rebut my claim then you've failed at the first hurdle :popcorn:

Are we in for another round of me pasting this whilst AVF visitors continously ask me pointless and irrelevant questions?

He tried to hide behind saying all comparisons to WW2 are bad, but then contradicted himself by saying the double standards are pathetic. So by pointing out and complaining about that double standard, he was essentially saying people should be allowed to compare Israel to Nazi Germany.

And that is why his mask well and truly slipped.

"Anti-Semitism on campuses in the United States is reminiscent of what happened in German universities in the 1930s. "

What is Netanyahu making comparisons to?
Guesticle

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:08 pm

Guesticle wrote:
"Anti-Semitism on campuses in the United States is reminiscent of what happened in German universities in the 1930s. "

"German universities in the 1930s"

Except Netanyahu wasn't making holocaust comparisons - and if you need that point explaining then clearly you aren't informed enough to attempt to discuss it

An acorn is not an Oak Tree. - Does that help?
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:22 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guesticle wrote:

Except Netanyahu wasn't making holocaust comparisons - and if you need that point explaining then clearly you aren't informed enough to attempt to discuss it

You may be able to justify Netanyahu's blatant hypocritical invocation of the Nazis/Holocaust when it suits him through semantics, by calling everyone who acknowledges it antisemitic, but most other people are perfectly able to see him for what he is.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle ... 0incorrect.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pm-world- ... t-learned/

https://jewishcurrents.org/netanyahus-c ... st-history

https://www.politico.eu/article/how-the ... r-in-gaza/
Guesticle

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:24 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guesticle wrote:

Specifically - https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/ ... zi-germany
Guesticle

Postby Guesticles » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:56 pm

The GB News DS Collective claim to 'just catch 5 minutes' here and there of their favourite tv channel.
Obviously more than 5 minutes for Westy2 as mother makes him view the channel.

Reality - sat watching a shit tv channel all day

Glorious :mrgreen:
Guesticles

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:12 pm

Guesticle wrote:You may be able to justify Netanyahu's blatant hypocritical invocation of the Nazis/Holocaust when it suits him through semantics, by calling everyone who acknowledges it antisemitic, but most other people are perfectly able to see him for what he is.

As should be evident by now - I'm not here to debate what is and isn't antisemitic by people riled up when I point out their antisemitism/Jew-hating/overwhelming anti-Israel bias that tips them into (unconscious) antisemitism

You may be able to justify Netanyahu's blatant hypocritical invocation of the Nazis/Holocaust when it suits him through semantics

This just sounds like someone wailing "why are black people allowed to say N****** but we're not?"

The IHRA definition of antisemitism is easily available and (so I thought) easy to understand.

Which really baffles me why so many at AVF are either unaware of it, or struggle so much to understand it......or reject it entirely......

:popcorn: :popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:18 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guesticle wrote:You may be able to justify Netanyahu's blatant hypocritical invocation of the Nazis/Holocaust when it suits him through semantics, by calling everyone who acknowledges it antisemitic, but most other people are perfectly able to see him for what he is.

As should be evident by now - I'm not here to debate what is and isn't antisemitic by people riled up when I point out their antisemitism/Jew-hating/overwhelming anti-Israel bias that tips them into unconscious antisemitism

You may be able to justify Netanyahu's blatant hypocritical invocation of the Nazis/Holocaust when it suits him through semantics

This just sounds like someone wailing "why are black people allowed to say N****** but we're not?"

It really doesn’t, but that’s literally the only response you have to everything isn’t it, which is pretty disingenuous at best and pathetic at worst.

You’re still denying the evidence in front of you, that you’re giving Netanyahu a free pass for using the holocaust/nazis when it suits him, but anyone pointing that blatantly obvious point out must be a nasty Jew-hater.

As I said, if your only response is the same boring copy/paste/popcorn bollox I can see why you have to hide out here to pretend to be intellectually superior.
Guesticle

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:36 pm

Guesticle wrote:
You’re still denying the evidence in front of you, that you’re giving Netanyahu a free pass for using the holocaust/nazis when it suits him,

German universities in the 1930s"

"Simply, complaints about double standards when it comes to comparisons to Nazi Germany/the Holocaust is just another way of saying "why aren't we allowed to be antisemitic?!"

Guesticle wrote: but anyone pointing that blatantly obvious point out must be a nasty Jew-hater.

Yes - anyone complaining they aren't allowed to compare Israel to the Nazis despite that being part of the IHRA definition of antisemitism is probably a nasty Jew-hating anti-semite, whether they realise it or not.
IamtheWalrus

Postby IamtheWalrus » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:41 pm

Heh, Wbotters latest post is a goldmine. Woo, where to start with this one.

Him thinking that Israeli Jews are "white" is indicative of his intelligence. Although that's a recurring theme of left-wing antisemitism
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guesticle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:49 pm

IamtheWalrus wrote:
Guesticle wrote:
You’re still denying the evidence in front of you, that you’re giving Netanyahu a free pass for using the holocaust/nazis when it suits him,

German universities in the 1930s"

"Simply, complaints about double standards when it comes to comparisons to Nazi Germany/the Holocaust is just another way of saying "why aren't we allowed to be antisemitic?!"

Guesticle wrote: but anyone pointing that blatantly obvious point out must be a nasty Jew-hater.

Yes - anyone complaining they aren't allowed to compare Israel to the Nazis despite that being part of the IHRA definition of antisemitism is probably a nasty Jew-hating anti-semite, whether they realise it or not.

Apart from in your own head, who has actually 'complained' that they can't compare Israel to the Nazis, when quoting Netanyahu comparing literally everyone else he feels like to the Nazis?

As someone who's clearly a stickler for exact working, going by the amount of times you copy/paste passages as 'proof' that specific wording was/wasn't used, I assume you must have tons of quotes of people "complaining they aren't allowed to compare Israel to the Nazis"
Guesticle

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms