DS & AV Forum Thread #127

A right load of bollocks...

Re: DS & AV Forum Thread #127

Postby IamtheWalrus » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 pm

truthseeker wrote: In other news, NiceGuy1966 has been red carded on the Starmer thread (post 42,230) for having a go at iwb100. I did see the original unedited post but can't remember exactly what NiceGuy said.

The same NiceGuy who couldn't understand why the RAF/USAF intercepted Iranian missiles aimed at Israel and asked why they can't do the same to the Russian missiles/drones launched at Ukraine :shame:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guesticles » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:37 pm

Occy is playing the GB news & LBC resident idiots like a fiddle.
So thick & full of their own self importance that they don't even see it.
:Hiya:
Guesticles

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

occy is a clever little wind-up merchant. Spams his threads and posts, yet toes the line well enough that he can claim that it's not trolling...see also owen10.

I wonder when James will stop being obsessively bitter about Brexit. Nearly everybody on both sides have moved on now, even the remainers who are now rejoiners, but him...it's an unhealthy angry obsession.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 pm

Complete and utter nutcase central in the lbc asylum today

Postby RichP'sPipe » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:36 pm

AVforums Scottish Politics
RemyEden - do you think Humza has made a huge mistake? Has he ruined his political career?
Fuck me these clowns are dense
:drool:
RichP'sPipe

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 pm

Boo Radley blaming a negative comment about one of his shows for Graham Linehans anti-trans activism, and not the whole untested drugs on kids too young to make up their minds was hilarious and disturbing. It's as if they've never heard of the Cass Review.

Oh wait, only 3 hits on the entire site for "cass review".

:dunno:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm

Guest wrote:Complete and utter nutcase central in the lbc asylum today

SouthCity absolutely tearing Styker's ramblings apart, some real thicko's in that sub forum, Snowy Ghost in particular.
I don't think they actually read posts that have been posted previously, the thread is rife with an undercurrent of anti-semitism too.
Nasty place DigitalSpy these days

Postby Guesticles » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:47 am

Guest wrote:

SouthCity absolutely tearing Styker's ramblings apart, some real thicko's in that sub forum, Snowy Ghost in particular.
I don't think they actually read posts that have been posted previously, the thread is rife with an undercurrent of anti-semitism too.

GeorgeS_2 reckons a foreign Government phoned Global and ordered them to remove an lbc presenter.
:mrgreen:
Guesticles

Postby Annoyed guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:43 am

Guesticles wrote:
Guest wrote:

GeorgeS_2 reckons a foreign Government phoned Global and ordered them to remove an lbc presenter.
:mrgreen:

I made up, and used, the name Guesticles a decade ago, you fucking plagiarist! :grrrrr:
Annoyed guest

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 pm

Guest wrote:occy is a clever little wind-up merchant. Spams his threads and posts, yet toes the line well enough that he can claim that it's not trolling...see also owen10.

I wonder when James will stop being obsessively bitter about Brexit. Nearly everybody on both sides have moved on now, even the remainers who are now rejoiners, but him...it's an unhealthy angry obsession.

James' atrocious personality puts me in mind of the sort of people who carry out mass shootings.

He is reprehensible.

Postby truthseeker » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 pm

There seems to be a slight shift in opinion on the Migrants Crossing The Channel thread. Some posters have started to notice that a lot of illegals are arriving in the UK from France and then moving across to Ireland (probably to avoid being deported to Rwanda). This appears to be borne out by the growing anti-immigration/Irish Lives Matter protests in Ireland (although nobody on AVF is talking about that yet). So, the Irish don't want them (understandably) and now the question arises that Ireland may try to send them back to the UK. HMTB has raised the valid point that if we can't return them back to France, why should Ireland be able to return them to the UK. I think the penny may finally be starting to drop, that this whole immigration issue (both illegal and legal) is getting out of hand and is becoming unsustainable. Even Weavie looks like he may soon be struggling to defend his stance on this. Interesting times ahead.......
truthseeker

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:37 pm

truthseeker wrote:There seems to be a slight shift in opinion on the Migrants Crossing The Channel thread. Some posters have started to notice that a lot of illegals are arriving in the UK from France and then moving across to Ireland (probably to avoid being deported to Rwanda). This appears to be borne out by the growing anti-immigration/Irish Lives Matter protests in Ireland (although nobody on AVF is talking about that yet). So, the Irish don't want them (understandably) and now the question arises that Ireland may try to send them back to the UK. HMTB has raised the valid point that if we can't return them back to France, why should Ireland be able to return them to the UK. I think the penny may finally be starting to drop, that this whole immigration issue (both illegal and legal) is getting out of hand and is becoming unsustainable. Even Weavie looks like he may soon be struggling to defend his stance on this. Interesting times ahead.......

I read a couple of shocking stories today, one detailed how a pensioner was killed by an immigrant for “revenge what’s happened in Gaza,” and the other was about a rape committed by another.
It seems that undocumented people entering this country might have committed horrendous crimes elsewhere and come here to escape justice, take advantage of our hospitality, and pose a threat to our own citizens.
There is no way that these people can be processed to weed out the bad apples from the decent.

Postby IamtheWalrus » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 pm

Sissy Spacek "poor dog!"

What happened to the dog to elicit such a comment?

It's owner is Jewish

:popcorn:
IamtheWalrus

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 am

Some more fantasy writings from Tanya82...living mortgage free in one of the richest boroughs in Central London, the neighbourhood summer party....... :shell:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:51 am

IamtheWalrus wrote:Sissy Spacek "poor dog!"

What happened to the dog to elicit such a comment?

It's owner is Jewish

:popcorn:

It's not even shocking anymore how cruelly and callously racist she is.

No sympathy for a Jewish person trying to go about their business but having to endure the incredible hostility of the hamas supporters. Just straight to poor dog. No understanding. No empathy. No attempt to educate herself.

Awful, awful BIGOT of a woman.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms