Who really believes this stuff?

A right load of bollocks...

Who really believes this stuff?

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:56 am

Does anyone really believe that a civil fraud trial is exactly the same as being murdered?
Because MAGA does.

Does anyone really believe being asked to wear a mask in a sandwhich shop is exactly the same as being sent to death camp in a different country?
Because MAGA does.

Does anyone really believe anyone was a child that grew up watching American TV, went to American schools, works and pays taxes to the American government and often serves their community as healthcare or law enforcement officer is exactly the same as a member of an invading army driving a tank through the streets of an occupied country?
Because MAGA does.

Does anyone really believe that being offered a financial incentive to trade an old appliance for one that is safer and cheaper to run is the same as having the police break down your door and take your furniture?
Because MAGA does, or do they?

These flights of hysterical fancy are, I would contest, not something people could seriously believe unless they're suffering from some extreme form of mental illness.

No-one really thinks that windmills decipate flying whales - no honestly one of Donald's Trumps more idiotic claims is that at the foot of every windmill you will find dead birds and whales. No-one sane seriously thinks that the less than half of one percent of American who are trans represent an existential threat. No-one sane belives claims of stolen elections, or that AI is used to make Donald Trump look fat or the he deliberately 'interposes' Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi.

I mean how many sane people are willing to state they believe any of that shit?

A moot question because anyone who does actually believe it is demonstrably insane.
Cactus Jack

Re: Who really believes this stuff?

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:20 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Does anyone really believe that a civil fraud trial is exactly the same as being murdered?
Because MAGA does.

Does anyone really believe being asked to wear a mask in a sandwhich shop is exactly the same as being sent to death camp in a different country?
Because MAGA does.

Does anyone really believe anyone was a child that grew up watching American TV, went to American schools, works and pays taxes to the American government and often serves their community as healthcare or law enforcement officer is exactly the same as a member of an invading army driving a tank through the streets of an occupied country?
Because MAGA does.

Does anyone really believe that being offered a financial incentive to trade an old appliance for one that is safer and cheaper to run is the same as having the police break down your door and take your furniture?

These flights of hysterical fancy are, I would contest, not something people could seriously believe unless they're suffering from some extreme form of mental illness.

No-one really thinks that windmills decipate flying whales - no honestly one of Donald's Trumps more idiotic claims is that at the foot of every windmill you will find dead birds and whales. No-one sane seriously thinks that the less than half of one percent of American who are trans represent an existential threat. No-one sane belives claims of stolen elections, or that AI is used to make Donald Trump look fat or the he deliberately 'interposes' Nikki Haley for Nancy Pelosi.

A moot question because anyone who does actually believe it is demonstrably insane.

At least provide links to your claims, and also, why not put this in the news section?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:27 am

Windmills are thought to be killing whales in their construction.
Often small explosions happen to break the bedrock and pile drivers hammer into rock.
Whales are known to be able to pick up sound waves on a very small scale from miles away so these sudden loud noises are causing problems.
It's not in the news section because it is no more than the usual ramblings of a nutjob... presumably aimed at Holly because it's the same old same old maga/Trump shite... on an endless loop.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:23 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Windmills are thought to be killing whales in their construction.
Often small explosions happen to break the bedrock and pile drivers hammer into rock.
Whales are known to be able to pick up sound waves on a very small scale from miles away so these sudden loud noises are causing problems.
It's not in the news section because it is no more than the usual ramblings of a nutjob... [size
=150]presumably aimed at Holly because it's the same old same old maga/Trump shite[/size]... on an endless loop.

Nutjob actually came to mind when I read this.
The obsession's a bit weird.
Just imagine a Trump win, CJ would probably spontaneously self combustion :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:24 pm

Holly wants links - she shall have them

MAGA says Trump trials are like the murder of Alexei Navalny https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... -town-hall

Next MAGA compares mask mandates to The Holocaust, one of many https://www.timesofisrael.com/minnesota ... -of-david/

Next MAGA compares refugees to and invading army https://time.com/6224120/trump-rally-im ... my-border/

And who can forget the legendary freak out over gas stoves https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 234659387/

Not only are the MAGA hats completely aware these exist most have spread the disinformation with same abandon they have repeated claims that Alexander Smirnov, a man the FBI now have evidence acted as a go between for Russian intelligence and the Trump campaign, was somehow an unimpeachable witness who was going to bring down the “Biden Crime Family”
Cactus Jack

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:45 pm

Holly wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Windmills are thought to be killing whales in their construction.
It's not in the news section because it is no more than the usual ramblings of a nutjob... [size
=150]presumably aimed at Holly because it's the same old same old maga/Trump shite[/size]... on an endless loop.

Just imagine a Trump win, CJ would probably spontaneously self combustion :gigglesnshit:

Obsessed doesn't begin to cover it.
I imagine him frothing at the mouth!
Imagine how much time he spends on this Googling Googling and Googling some more! :bored:
He obviously thinks his life depends on keeping this shit going.
Normal people would have said their bit and moved on... this guy can't do that because in his deranged head his life really does depend on it... fucking disturbing stuff. :ooer:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:47 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:

Imagine how much time he spends on this Googling Googling and Googling some more! :bored:
Normal people would have said their bit and moved on... this guy can't do that because in his deranged head his life really does depend on it... fucking disturbing stuff. :ooer:

But nothing about Biden :whistle:

In fairness as an American I'd prefer if both Holly and cj just stopped posting about something that neither has any say in.
they both goad each other with this constant shit :dunno:

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:07 pm

From Holly's quote from him I'm going to guess that the person who was obsessed with me for two years before I blocked him three years ago isn't addressing the topic in whatever he has posted since so this is just to bump the actual topic.

MAGA morons become absolutely convinced by some new bollocks from the Death Cult leader every other week and none of it makes one bit of sense.

We even have the direct contradictions of Joe Biden the Criminal Mastermind conducting an orchestra of disparate distractions for Trump with masterful precison. The same Joe Biden is, st the same time, supposedly a drooling, senile, imbecile who can barely string a sentence together.

The fact these two mutually exclusive narratives co-exist should be enough to cause a sane person to ask questions.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:

In fairness as an American I'd prefer if both Holly and cj just stopped posting about something that neither has any say in.

Well tbf, there are many things we don't have a say in, yet we discuss it, that's what SM and forums are there for, but also, what happens in America usually has a huge impact on the rest of the world, so it makes sense that we talk about it.
However, CJ's anti Trump essays are like a daily bombardment with a machine gun :shoot:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:15 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:From Holly's quote from him I'm going to guess that the person who was obsessed with me for two years before I blocked him three years ago isn't addressing the topic in whatever he has posted since so this is just to bump the actual topic.

MAGA morons become absolutely convinced by some new bollocks from the Death Cult leader every other week and none of it makes one bit of sense.

We even have the direct contradictions of Joe Biden the Criminal Mastermind conducting an orchestra of disparate distractions for Trump with masterful precison. The same Joe Biden is, st the same time, supposedly a drooling, senile, imbecile who can barely string a sentence together.

The fact these two mutually exclusive narratives co-exist should be enough to cause a sane person to ask questions.

??????
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:26 am

Holly wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:From Holly's quote from him I'm going to guess that the person who was obsessed with me for two years before I blocked him three years ago isn't addressing the topic in whatever he has posted since so this is just to bump the actual topic.

We even have the direct contradictions of Joe Biden the Criminal Mastermind conducting an orchestra of disparate distractions for Trump with masterful precison. The same Joe Biden is, at the same time, supposedly a drooling, senile, imbecile who can barely string a sentence together.

??????

That's the on topic bit.
Cactus Jack

Postby Holly » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:41 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
Holly wrote:

We even have the direct contradictions of Joe Biden the Criminal Mastermind conducting an orchestra of disparate distractions for Trump with masterful precison. The same Joe Biden is, at the same time, supposedly a drooling, senile, imbecile who can barely string a sentence together.

??????

That's the on topic bit.

Jeepers man, no need to yell...calm the fuck down, and take a breath :ooer:

I still don't understand this.
What are you trying to say?
From Holly's quote from him I'm going to guess that the person who was obsessed with me for two years before I blocked him three years ago isn't addressing the topic in whatever he has posted since so this is just to bump the actual topic.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Doorbar » Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:54 am

Blocked? Can you imagine anyone doing that to you? :gigglesnshit:
Doorbar

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:21 am

Cactus Jack wrote:Does anyone really believe that a civil fraud trial is exactly the same as being murdered?
Because MAGA does.

Because MAGA does.

Because MAGA does.

You are a moot person.

Postby Mencap » Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:26 am

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Holly wrote:

Well tbf, there are many things we don't have a say in, yet we discuss it, that's what SM and forums are there for, but also, what happens in America usually has a huge impact on the rest of the world, so it makes sense that we talk about it.
However, CJ's anti Trump essays are like a daily bombardment with a machine gun :shoot:

Be gentle, he doesn’t get out much.
Mencap

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms