Vaccine compo anyone?

A right load of bollocks...

Vaccine compo anyone?

Postby Hon. Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:58 am

At least! Not only are these manufacturers not getting the immunity they thought they would - it seems these are cases against them, but there is also money put "aside" for compo..
Now watch this... (DON'T IF NOT OF AGE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsXQteO0e4

Admin add
Because it's age restricted, only a link can be posted.
Hon. Guest

Re: Vaccine compo anyone?

Postby Holly » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:17 am

Hon. Guest wrote:At last! Not only are these manufacturers not getting the immunity they thought they would - it seems these are cases against them, but there is also money put "aside" for compo..

https://youtu.be/ZLsXQteO0e4?si=_KDJhVIwKNtQBrD7

Hmmm, very interesting, I wonder why this is age restricted.
OK, since YouTube/google and other SM sites allowed it, I decided to allow it too.
This is info everyone should hear and then make up their own mind whether to believe that doctor or not.
I tend to believe him.

So many other medical practitioners and scientists have said it before, but were silenced, de-platformed, censored and even sacked.
Strangely but thankfully, they are now allowed to talk.
Videos like this can now be found all over SM.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:35 am

Holly wrote:
Hon. Guest wrote:At last! Not only are these manufacturers not getting the immunity they thought they would - it seems these are cases against them, but there is also money put "aside" for compo..

OK, since YouTube/google and other SM sites allowed it, I decided to allow it too.
This is info everyone should hear and then make up their own mind whether to believe that doctor or not.
I tend to believe him.

So many other medical practitioners and scientists have said it before, but were silenced, de-platformed, censored and even sacked.

Good morning.
Yes, it is strange that they have age limited it, but perhaps this is once again down to A.I. making decisions for humans. :dunno:
It wasn't age restricted where I watched it - a SM platform.
As they say - You can fool some of the people, most of the time, but you cannot fool ALL of the people all the time...

Postby Hon. Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:07 pm

I took the first two, then told them where to shove it.
A friend of mine, who is housebound, was told if he didn't take the Covid vaccine, that they wouldn't give him the flu jab! WTF?
Trust no one, especially the government and big Pharma.
Hon. Guest

Postby Justanotherguest » Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

I tend to believe him.

Good morning.
Yes, it is strange that they have age limited it, but perhaps this is once again down to A.I. making decisions for humans. :dunno:
As they say - You can fool some of the people, most of the time, but you cannot fool ALL of the people all the time...

"“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”
Justanotherguest

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:37 pm

Justanotherguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

I tend to believe him.

Good morning.

"“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

So were you one that was fooled?

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Justanotherguest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

I tend to believe him.

Good morning.

So were you one that was fooled?

Were you? :gigglesnshit:

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms