Rochdale election result.

A right load of bollocks...

Rochdale election result.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:49 am

What do people think about this?
What are people thinking regarding the establishments reaction to it?
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Rochdale election result.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:06 am

George said in his victory speech that his win was for the people of Gaza... not the people of Rochdale who elected him.
British politics is very visibly falling apart.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:19 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:George said in his victory speech that his win was for the people of Gaza... not the people of Rochdale who elected him.

Worrying times indeed.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:36 am

He has talked of fighting for the people of Rochdale regarding the police the NHS the football club and of cleaning out the town hall of the hangers on.
Im happy to see that democracy can still work locally and find it highly amusing that the Tories and Labour cannot handle a democratic result that they don't agree with with the prime minister himself appearing in public to share his disbelief!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Snookerballs » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:40 am

The cat got the cream .. Rochdale !!!!
Snookerballs

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:George said in his victory speech that his win was for the people of Gaza... not the people of Rochdale who elected him.

And that is why he won. Look at the demographic of the voters in Rochdale.
Unsurprising to me that he got in, but I can't see this happening a lot in other wards.

Labour will win the next G.E. People have had enough of the robbing Tories and their lies.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:19 pm

George Galloway was democratically elected in a free and fair election, what else is there to say?

If the mainstream parties think the result is illegitimate (because the process wasn't free and fair) they should challenge it legally rather than adopting Trumpian tactics.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Middens » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:43 pm

He's a grifter. Hangs around with dodgy alt right people. Echoes Putin's propaganda (according to him the Ukraine invasion would never happen 'cos Moscow said so). The Gaza conflict is the best thing that's happened for him in years.

My worry now is the Tories will benefit from the left going apeshit over Gaza. There's fuck all George can do to stop Israel, Israel doesn't care what Rochdale thinks.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:49 pm

The political problem is with #2, Tully with 21% of the vote. A truly independent candidate coming second to a raving extremist populist is going to raise eyebrows higher in tory shires.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:10 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:George Galloway was democratically elected in a free and fair election, what else is there to say?

If the mainstream parties think the result is illegitimate (because the process wasn't free and fair) they should challenge it legally rather than adopting Trumpian tactics.

You are aware that people have rigged election results in this country, surely?

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:51 pm

With a Muslim population of 35% in Rochdale, it’s clear that George was playing to the Gallery and saying he was running for Gaza.
Cynical twat! :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:19 am

Stooo wrote:The political problem is with #2, Tully with 21% of the vote. A truly independent candidate coming second to a raving extremist populist is going to raise eyebrows higher in tory shires.

Might we see the return of the albino idiot savant?
For some inexplicable he is popular after all.
And the Tory twats definitely need someone who can win a seat.
They’re going to get slaughtered and it’s going to be savage! :gigglesnshit:

Postby Rockstar » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:04 am

Middens wrote:He's a grifter. Hangs around with dodgy alt right people. Echoes Putin's propaganda (according to him the Ukraine invasion would never happen 'cos Moscow said so). The Gaza conflict is the best thing that's happened for him in years.

My worry now is the Tories will benefit from the left going apeshit over Gaza. There's fuck all George can do to stop Israel, Israel doesn't care what Rochdale thinks.

It's really sickening to read that the people who are speaking out against the genocide are somehow milking the genocide!!!!!

George Galloway may not be able to stop Israel but he is on the right side of history....When history will be written after our time...Israel will be spoken of in the same way as Nazi Germany....There was a genocide then and there is a genocide now....

I am not privy of personalized events of the Nazi Germany atrocities on innocent Jewish people (i am sure they were) but I am fully aware of personalized killing of women children...of starved people rushing towards flour aid and then being killed for sport...a ziptied man being trampled with an Israeli Tank....Elderly women and children being sniped on the streets...Christian women being killed for fun...the list is actually endless.... So when documentation will happen in history books...know this Israel will be shown worse off than Nazi Germany....
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:34 am

Rockstar wrote:
Middens wrote:He's a grifter. Hangs around with dodgy alt right people. Echoes Putin's propaganda (according to him the Ukraine invasion would never happen 'cos Moscow said so). The Gaza conflict is the best thing that's happened for him in years.

It's really sickening to read that the people who are speaking out against the genocide are somehow milking the genocide!!!!!

George Galloway may not be able to stop Israel but he is on the right side of history....When history will be written after our time...Israel will be spoken of in the same way as Nazi Germany....There was a genocide then and there is a genocide now....

I am not privy of personalized events of the Nazi Germany atrocities on innocent Jewish people (i am sure they were) but I am fully aware of personalized killing of women children...of starved people rushing towards flour aid and then being killed for sport...a ziptied man being trampled with an Israeli Tank....Elderly women and children being sniped on the streets...Christian women being killed for fun...the list is actually endless.... So when documentation will happen in history books...know this Israel will be shown worse off than Nazi Germany....

Are you privy to this stuff then?
What do Hamas want?
Explain what “from the river to the sea means.”
What happened on October 7th, and why did Hamas behave like animals on that day?

Re the Nazis. Did European Jews attack and slaughter lots of Germans in Europe prior to WW2?
What was “the final solution and its aims?”
Does the Hamas manifesto call for the complete destruction of Israel and all Jews, and then the Christian’s will be next?
Have Israel ever stated that they want the complete destruction of Islam?

As usual, you’re talking out of your arse!
All you do is lie, lie and lie incessantly!
You’re a brainwashed, easily led, absolute fool.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Rockstar wrote:

Are you privy to this stuff then?
What do Hamas want?
Explain what “from the river to the sea means.”
What happened on October 7th, and why did Hamas behave like animals on that day?

Re the Nazis. Did European Jews attack and slaughter lots of Germans in Europe prior to WW2?
What was “the final solution and its aims?”
Does the Hamas manifesto call for the complete destruction of Israel and all Jews, and then the Christian’s will be next?
Have Israel ever stated that they want the complete destruction of Islam?

As usual, you’re talking out of your arse!
All you do is lie, lie and lie incessantly!
You’re a brainwashed, easily led, absolute fool.

Taqiyya boy will be along soon... :gigglesnshit:

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms