It Glitches in Shops

A right load of bollocks...

Re: It Glitches in Shops

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:55 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Who told you that? You were apparently unaware of the situation until I informed you of it and now you're a software engineer? :dunno:

It was all over the news you fool. As per usual, you try and turn it into something else

The supermarket giant said an overnight software update was to blame and the issues had now been resolved.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68584235

I blame Putin and his intelligence services, they even tried to sabotage Grant Shapps plane’s flying systems.

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:03 pm

Most shops don't have in house payment systems, they tend to outsource this sort of thing to a contractor who in turn sub-contracts some elements and then that sub-contractor might sub-contract to someone else who is also a sub-contractor to another shop etc etc etc.

Somewhere, and it's right to say we don't know if it's maliciousness or incompetence, someone has put in a update that is causing a payments to go wrong.
Cactus Jack

Postby Iteats » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Who told you that? You were apparently unaware of the situation until I informed you of it and now you're a software engineer? :dunno:

It was all over the news you fool. As per usual, you try and turn it into something else

The supermarket giant said an overnight software update was to blame and the issues had now been resolved.

I blame Putin and his intelligence services, they even tried to sabotage Grant Shapps plane’s flying systems.

Damn that Putin attacking our supermarkets, as for attacking Shapps plane systems :woteva: I hope the crew were okay.
Iteats

Postby Stooo » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:15 pm

Iteats wrote:
Guest wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Damn that Putin attacking our supermarkets, as for attacking Shapps plane systems :woteva: I hope the crew were okay.

The three members of crew, Michael Green, Corinne Stockheath and Sebastian Fox are all safe and accounted for :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Iteats » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
The three members of crew, Michael Green, Corinne Stockheath and Sebastian Fox are all safe and accounted for :smilin:

Always good to know the humans were fine, how about Shapps :eyebrow:
Iteats

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms