Kate - cancer diagnosis

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Kate - cancer diagnosis

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:04 pm

Guest wrote:It's in the entertainment section which features celebrity gossip rather than accurate news. Not to be confused with their bona fide news outlet. Up to you if you want to take it at face value though.

So, opinion then... We've all got arseholes as well :woteva:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:07 pm

Guest wrote:
It's in the entertainment section which features celebrity gossip rather than accurate news. Not to be confused with their bona fide news outlet. Up to you if you want to take it at face value though.

Yes plus the palace talks of the King's recovery and return to work. I'd expect the palace just to take the "well as can be expected" approach if he was that ill.
Middens

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 am

OK, so I never went along with all that conspiracy shit that's been posted all over SM, but even I'm starting to wonder what has happened to Catherine.
The palace said she will be back in public after Easter.
Well Easter has come and gone now and no sign of Catherine.

She said she's OK in her on that bench interview, and she's only having preventative cancer treatment.
OK, I get it, but if the King at 76 undergoing chemo treatment can go out in public and even shake hands, why can't Catherine at 42 who has only preventative treatment, come out and do at least a 2 minute interview with BBC?...If only to stop this ridiculous and often vicious conspiracy theories?

All we got so far was a heavily photoshopped mothers day pic, a questionable farmers market video, and another controversial speech with her on that bench, which was analysed by many and considered to be AI.
I don't know, but something just doesn't feel right.
On top of it, the kids haven't been seen since December either.

Then there's that questionable suicide of Thomas Kingston, and also the police and ambulance having been seen at Sandringham in December.

Does all that sound pretty normal? :dunno:
I've so far dismissed all these stupid conspiracies, but I'm starting to wonder.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:51 am

'After Easter' doesn't necessarily mean the first few days after Easter, it's more likely whenever her first official engagement is arranged, and that will depend on if she's feeling well enough to be paraded in front of the public. Where did that bit about her bench video being AI come from?

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:08 am

Guest wrote:'After Easter' doesn't necessarily mean the first few days after Easter, it's more likely whenever her first official engagement is arranged, and that will depend on if she's feeling well enough to be paraded in front of the public. Where did that bit about her bench video being AI come from?

Wasn't me saying that, were the so called experts on SM, but also some American media.

Anyway, I guess after Easter could mean any time, could even mean before next Christmas I suppose, right?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:23 am

I don't expect anyone, no matter how public their profile, to share intimate details of their medical care.

Whether either Charles of Kate are undergoing treatment that will overcome cancer or treatment that will extend their lives I wish them as much health and happiness as I would wish anyone else in that situation and would advise them they only need to share as much as they feel comfortable with.

People, and newspapers, who demand more and try to troll them and their family members to get it need to get life.
Cactus Jack

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:25 am

Cactus Jack wrote:I don't expect anyone, no matter how public their profile, to share intimate details of their medical care.

Whether either Charles of Kate are undergoing treatment that will overcome cancer or treatment that will extend their lives I wish them as much health and happiness as I would wish anyone else in that situation and would advise them they only need to share as much as they feel comfortable with.

People, and newspapers, who demand more and try to troll them and their family members to get it need to get life.

I agree, but people do like to gossip and speculate about others, especially those with a celebrity status.
Papers need to sell copy in order to survive, hence they’ll happily feed this need by printing anything at all to pander to this need from their consumers.
It’s nothing new, and older than the written language.

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:32 am

Cactus Jack wrote:I don't expect anyone, no matter how public their profile, to share intimate details of their medical care.

Got you posting, as I knew it would :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:51 am

Holly wrote:

How about posting in the thread about the forum closing? Get your priorities right.

Postby Holly » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:17 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

How about posting in the thread about the forum closing? Get your priorities right.

What exactly do you want me to say? :dunno:
The forum is closing, yes it's sad, but as the saying goes "if you don't use it, you lose it"
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Snookerballs » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:10 am

I disagree , she is in the public eye I feel she should divulge her Cancer this would give thousands of people suffering from the same problems hope for the future to know that there are those that have the top lifestyle and medical help can suffer a common problem can give hope . I wish her well .
Snookerballs

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms