Where is the outrage??

A right load of bollocks...

Where is the outrage??

Postby Rockstar » Fri May 03, 2024 2:42 pm

It's funny how the people who seem to care so much about events in non western countries when there is a crackdown on peaceful protests are suddenly silent when it is happening in their own backyard. Not a word on this forum on the violentcrackdown on peaceful protests at college campuses.

Wake the fuck up....

Rockstar

Re: Where is the outrage??

Postby Guest » Fri May 03, 2024 4:14 pm

Perhaps there is no outrage as the protestors are generally rent-a-mob rich kids who are being mindlessly driven to protest against the latest buzz issue as served to them by Tiktok?

A few good "falls down the stairs" at the hands of the police might serve them a good lesson in the reality of life and make them grow up and behave as they should in the real world.

Postby guest » Fri May 03, 2024 4:53 pm

In the 1950's people warned of the Rock & Roll (a euphemism) generation which began the decay of Western Societies. Now look at them. Garry Glitters the lot of 'em.

Postby Guest » Fri May 03, 2024 7:50 pm

Rockstar wrote:It's funny how the people who seem to care so much about events in non western countries when there is a crackdown on peaceful protests are suddenly silent when it is happening in their own backyard. Not a word on this forum on the violentcrackdown on peaceful protests at college campuses.

Wake the fuck up....

Oh look, the evil poster who wishes horrible deaths for Jewish people in the here and now, and tortuous times in the afterlife opens his foul mouth yet again.
Brainwashed evil cunt!
Bugger off and spout your poisonous, murderous, filth elsewhere.

Postby Guest » Fri May 03, 2024 9:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:It's funny how the people who seem to care so much about events in non western countries when there is a crackdown on peaceful protests are suddenly silent when it is happening in their own backyard. Not a word on this forum on the violentcrackdown on peaceful protests at college campuses.

Wake the fuck up....

Piss off you evil Jew hating shit!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 03, 2024 10:08 pm

Wake the fuck up....

Where is the outrage you ask but the ignotant the inifferent are not the people you should be asking.
The people you need to ask are the Stoo the Cactus Jack types etc who never stop showing us their superiority through protest and of course... internet posting.
I think you'll find there's actually a very small section of this place that actually gives a shit mate even less so the woke by the looks of it.
As far as they're concerned you're just trouble.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri May 03, 2024 10:12 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Wake the fuck up....

Where is the outrage you ask but the ignotant the inifferent are not the people you should be asking.
The people you need to ask are the Stoo the Cactus Jack types etc who never stop showing us their superiority through protest and of course... internet posting.
I think you'll find there's actually a very small section of this place that actually gives a shit mate even less so the woke by the looks of it.

He is trouble, he’s an evil brainwashed cunt!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 03, 2024 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Wake the fuck up....

He's asking where is the outrage.
It can't be with the ignorant and it won't be with the indifferent.
So where are the woke on these matters?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Fri May 03, 2024 11:45 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Wake the fuck up....

Where’s his outrage against all Islamic jihadis murdering innocents?
Paris, Madrid, Beslan, Moscow, London, the attempted genocide of the Yazidis etc,etfuckingcetetra, it’s never ending but this brainwashed twat doesn’t give a fuck about the non Muslims slaughtered because of his teachings.
He’s pure evil! Jewish people are suffering worldwide because of cunts like him.
Whenever his kind take a kicking, they adopt the wolves in sheep’s clothing playing the victim.
Cunts! Evil cunts at that!

Postby Guest » Fri May 03, 2024 11:57 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Wake the fuck up....

The woke are the useful idiots marching in support of baby killing jihadi shitbags.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 03, 2024 11:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Wake the fuck up....

Where’s his outrage against all Islamic jihadis murdering innocents?
Paris, Madrid, Beslan, Moscow, London, the attempted genocide of the Yazidis etc,etfuckingcetetra, it’s never ending but this brainwashed twat doesn’t give a fuck about the non Muslims slaughtered because of his teachings.
He’s pure evil! Jewish people are suffering worldwide because of cunts like him.
Whenever his kind take a kicking, they adopt the wolves in sheep’s clothing playing the victim.
Cunts! Evil cunts at that!

Good points.
Rockstar do you have any outrage regarding Muslim terrorism in London Manchester etc etc etc?
Are you outraged by the rape of white British children by Muslims who believe it ok to have sex with children... forced sex in the shadows of British law and values?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Sat May 04, 2024 1:48 am

Don’t expect a coherent justification from the abuse on non Muslims from that brainwashed twat!

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 04, 2024 8:56 am

I gather there's been similar trouble at UCLA. There are pro Gaza protesters camped out, and then there are counter protesters turning up and things got out of hand. One doesn't have to be anti-Jewish to side with the pro Gaza protesters, and some of the comments in this thread are pretty hateful.
Raggamuffin

Postby Middens » Sat May 04, 2024 11:14 am

I loved that after a few hours of barricading themselves in the building they began demanding the university provide them with "humanitarian aid" to stop their starvation. :pmsl:

Then there was the blue haired and rainbow flag lot praying to Allah on little prayer mats.

The spoilt brats even compared themselves to students who fought against the draft in 60s and 70s. Embarrassing Instagram rebels.

The situation in Gaza is terrible but I'm not going to be "outraged" by rich kids having their tantrums cut short. It does nothing for the real issue.
Middens

Postby Stooo » Sat May 04, 2024 2:10 pm

My first toe dip into activism was when I was 16 and studying engineering at the local tech college, I joined the NSU because of the ID card that put whatever date of birth that you wanted on it and was invaluable for getting served in pubs and clubs :thumbsup: We were part of a national protest for student grants that started with a march and ended with a sit-in at the top of a six-story college building. The college chained the top doors with us inside but I managed to get out and got a lift home with an ex's dad who saw me walking back, coincidently he was a retained fireman.

Half an hour later the doors were unchained (I got a phone call) and the college were warned about obstruction of fire exits.

My politics and union activism are often separate and non-partisan and my views on the Middle East remain my own.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms