DS and DTV Part 61

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Vicky » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicky wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Retford - we don't all hate you on here :thumbsup:

:dunno: Nobody hates him. They either think he's ridiculous or they pity him.


Retford sadly is one of the many people being let down in this country by the lack of mental health services. Instead of being treated he is left to his own devices and will only get worse until he either harms himself or some poor innocent person in the street. A bit like Puzz really, both are being let down. :shake head:



Implying Puzz Or Retford might be a danger to others, is out of order.

I don't know Retford, but i do know Puzzler and he's never struck me as being a ticking time bomb.

Oh and stick that insincere :shake head: up your arse.


Agree with this as well, (i just posted agreeing faceache isnt as bad as being made out) but painting him and Puzzler as people who will attack one day is ridiculous.


Of course it is and the fake concern does my heid in.

I don't know Faceache, but sometimes i read other peoples description of posters and wonder if they're talking about the same people i know.
If Brains Were Dynamite..You Wouldn't Have Enough To Blow Your Hat Off.
User avatar
Vicky
Site Admin
 
Posts: 62432
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:Retford sadly is one of the many people being let down in this country by the lack of mental health services. Instead of being treated he is left to his own devices and will only get worse until he either harms himself or some poor innocent person in the street. A bit like Puzz really, both are being let down. :shake head:

Bit like you really, then. You've been left to your own devices and only got snidier and more and more dishonest.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Paul_Junkins » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Tort law is an inseparble part of NHS system requiretments, except in Sclotand. Correct. Good evening. Paul_Jenkins. This conversation is now closed. Jakarta is in the Philippines. Correct. The ill-educated have arrived. Harrassment laws. Judicial pricavy. Public Companoes Acts. Scottish Crown Laqw. The Dunning-Kruger Effect. 8 x 6 = 46. Correct. Paul_Jenkins. Choices have consequences. This conversation is closed.
User avatar
Paul_Junkins
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:39 pm

Benjamani telling people off for being "abusive" is a bit rich considering her abusive post to Francie got deleted and she got put in jail for being Baity mcBaitface

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/87155669#Comment_87155669
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby GUEST » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Guest wrote:Benjamani telling people off for being "abusive" is a bit rich considering her abusive post to Francie got deleted and she got put in jail for being Baity mcBaitface

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/87155669#Comment_87155669


She seems to be desperately trying to start arguments and get the thread closed. Most are now aware of her intentions so ignore her nasty hypocritical posts. Must be doing her head in. :canny:

If I recall correctly she was already in jail when she made that post.
User avatar
GUEST
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:02 pm

GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:Benjamani telling people off for being "abusive" is a bit rich considering her abusive post to Francie got deleted and she got put in jail for being Baity mcBaitface

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/87155669#Comment_87155669


She seems to be desperately trying to start arguments and get the thread closed. Most are now aware of her intentions so ignore her nasty hypocritical posts. Must be doing her head in. :canny:

If I recall correctly she was already in jail when she made that post.


Yes she was.

Bollywood is deranged, nearly a wekk after the american doctor fucked off after declaring he couldn't help the child she's still wittering on - why does she keep lying? she's totally barking.
Isn't it considered baiting to post the same thing over and over again for a week ?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Benjamini is an insufferable cunt, full stop!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Helena Handbasket » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:30 pm

Bollywood is deranged but harmless, I apologised to her for being shitty.

Regarding Benji, I did kinda try to insinuate that she was being hypocritical but I don't think she will pick it up!

Flashfiction, brilliant poster - very sensible and measured - and it was so funny that he has spotted the lady clicking on all the laughing dude buttons............now that is one sad case, sitting there clicking away morning till night to try and annoy people - it just brings a smile to my face knowing who it is and having a little chuckle at her. :twirl:
User avatar
Helena Handbasket
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:38 pm

Helena Handbasket wrote:Bollywood is deranged but harmless, I apologised to her for being shitty.

Regarding Benji, I did kinda try to insinuate that she was being hypocritical but I don't think she will pick it up!

Flashfiction, brilliant poster - very sensible and measured - and it was so funny that he has spotted the lady clicking on all the laughing dude buttons............now that is one sad case, sitting there clicking away morning till night to try and annoy people - it just brings a smile to my face knowing who it is and having a little chuckle at her. :twirl:


which poster did flashfiction spot clicking the laughy button?

Bollywood is insane and has been deliberately baiting for days.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Helena Handbasket » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Helena Handbasket wrote:Bollywood is deranged but harmless, I apologised to her for being shitty.

Regarding Benji, I did kinda try to insinuate that she was being hypocritical but I don't think she will pick it up!

Flashfiction, brilliant poster - very sensible and measured - and it was so funny that he has spotted the lady clicking on all the laughing dude buttons............now that is one sad case, sitting there clicking away morning till night to try and annoy people - it just brings a smile to my face knowing who it is and having a little chuckle at her. :twirl:


which poster did flashfiction spot clicking the laughy button?

Bollywood is insane and has been deliberately baiting for days.


hahaha reading on from when I last posted Im kinda revising my opinion - bloody hell that woman can repeat stuff!!

Flash suggested Susie Smith, and I think hes right. So obvious when he pointed it out.
User avatar
Helena Handbasket
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Helena Handbasket wrote:
Guest wrote:
Helena Handbasket wrote:Bollywood is deranged but harmless, I apologised to her for being shitty.

Regarding Benji, I did kinda try to insinuate that she was being hypocritical but I don't think she will pick it up!

Flashfiction, brilliant poster - very sensible and measured - and it was so funny that he has spotted the lady clicking on all the laughing dude buttons............now that is one sad case, sitting there clicking away morning till night to try and annoy people - it just brings a smile to my face knowing who it is and having a little chuckle at her. :twirl:


which poster did flashfiction spot clicking the laughy button?

Bollywood is insane and has been deliberately baiting for days.


hahaha reading on from when I last posted Im kinda revising my opinion - bloody hell that woman can repeat stuff!!

Flash suggested Susie Smith, and I think hes right. So obvious when he pointed it out.


Thanks Helena I have thought the same so it's interesting someone else noticed too.
Bollywood is just repeatedly posting the same thing, if i did that on a religious thread in opposition to Bollywood i would have received a ban. I don't understand why her baiting is allowed to continue.

From the get go she hasn't understood anything. She didn't know the difference between surgery and therapy, she though a neurologist and a neurosurgeon were the same thing. She ignores any inconvenient questions which show her to be posting rubbish; days ago she was rabbiting on about Dr Harino (sic) definitely not having said they could improve Charlie's condition and someone, I forget who asked why he was prepared to give treatment to Charlie for over a million pounds if he though it would make no improvement. She didn't answer that one.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby guest » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Now we've got that cunt Hobbit feet standing in for Bitchamini with the high horsing and faux outrage. Snide bitch.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Bollywood is driving me crackers.

She's just repeating the same shit over and over and over.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 815
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby Helena Handbasket » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:18 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Bollywood is driving me crackers.

She's just repeating the same shit over and over and over.



The case itself is heartbreaking, but that thread is in a timezone all of its own :shoot:

Mostly sensible posters and then the odd funny wonder logging in and posting shite.

Its uncannily like the McCann thread, only missing Penny :awesome:
User avatar
Helena Handbasket
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: DS and DTV Part 61

Postby GUEST » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:20 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Bollywood is driving me crackers.

She's just repeating the same shit over and over and over.


Can't understand why she hasn't been permanently banned before now,she seems to do it in every single thread - others have been banned for far less. Sure someone must have reported her to the mods on today's behaviour alone.
User avatar
GUEST
 

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron