Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Big Threads

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Bessie wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Bessie wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:



What an ignorant retard! You haven't provided one source Dr Buttar is an anti vaxer, because there isn't a single legitimate source! The term itself anti vaxxer is retarded!

He has not once said He is anti vaccine! And everything i have said is relevant because you are ignorant of science and journalistic integrity other wise you would have responded to the post related to your fake source!

I will quote Dr Buttar again "i am not anti vaccine, i am anti stupidity."

I will quote him again since you use sources that don't know what a quote is! "i am not anti vaccine, i am anti stupidity."

And yet again because you are completely ignorant of medical history and experimental principles using controls to validate or invalidate double blind studies! "i am not anti vaccine, i am anti stupidity."

The second a baby is born the first thing done is make Babies weaker by cutting away the placenta. How did that come about? Can you tell me the placenta doesn't strengthen the babies immune system?

Bollocks.

He has more letters after his name than you and all your sources combined!
Dr. Rashid A. Buttar, is a graduate of the University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Medicine and Surgery. He trained in General Surgery and Emergency Medicine and served as Brigade Surgeon and Director of Emergency Medicine while serving in the U.S. Army. Dr. Buttar is board certified in Clinical Metal Toxicology, Preventive Medicine, is board eligible in Emergency Medicine and has achieved fellowship status in three separate medical societies.

We offer 59 different IV Therapies oriented towards the principles of detoxification and immune modulation including heavy metal chelation, oxidative therapies, nutritional IVs, and many other treatments that detoxify and enhance the immune system. Our treatments are so effective that even the North Carolina Medical Board is trying to suppress the truth. For more information about that, visit DrButtarTruth.ORG

He's certainly had his licence revoked more than me.


Are you using the wiki link? Because i have already asked you to show the slightest shred of evidence!

Sims was called a quack for wanting a womens hospital in new york.
User avatar
art0hur0moh
Twat.
 
Posts: 6803
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby common sense » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:57 pm

The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:03 pm

common sense wrote:The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.



oh do shut up, the last time you were at school they still had the nit nurse

things have changed a pandemic is on, staff are worried parents are worried..... leave it to the experts, eat you KFC and keep schtum :woteva:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 9835
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby common sense » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:09 pm

xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.



oh do shut up, the last time you were at school they still had the nit nurse

things have changed a pandemic is on, staff are worried parents are worried..... leave it to the experts, eat you KFC and keep schtum :woteva:


Yes, leave it to the experts, the Government advisers, not the teaching unions. They shouldn't get to decide. Why can people go in a pub or to shops yet kids still can't go to school? It's not just me asking that it's all over other forums and Twitter too.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:12 pm

common sense wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.



oh do shut up, the last time you were at school they still had the nit nurse

things have changed a pandemic is on, staff are worried parents are worried..... leave it to the experts, eat you KFC and keep schtum :woteva:


Yes, leave it to the experts, the Government advisers, not the teaching unions. They shouldn't get to decide. Why can people go in a pub or to shops yet kids still can't go to school? It's not just me asking that it's all over other forums and Twitter too.



personally i dont give a shite about twitter or other forums if you were able to take you arse out into the real world you would see the anxiety that is still about... not some tweet :roll:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 9835
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby common sense » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:15 pm

xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.



oh do shut up, the last time you were at school they still had the nit nurse

things have changed a pandemic is on, staff are worried parents are worried..... leave it to the experts, eat you KFC and keep schtum :woteva:


Yes, leave it to the experts, the Government advisers, not the teaching unions. They shouldn't get to decide. Why can people go in a pub or to shops yet kids still can't go to school? It's not just me asking that it's all over other forums and Twitter too.



personally i dont give a shite about twitter or other forums if you were able to take you arse out into the real world you would see the anxiety that is still about... not some tweet :roll:



Let's see how much anxiety there is when the queues form outside every pub on July 4th shall we.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:18 pm

common sense wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.



oh do shut up, the last time you were at school they still had the nit nurse

things have changed a pandemic is on, staff are worried parents are worried..... leave it to the experts, eat you KFC and keep schtum :woteva:


Yes, leave it to the experts, the Government advisers, not the teaching unions. They shouldn't get to decide. Why can people go in a pub or to shops yet kids still can't go to school? It's not just me asking that it's all over other forums and Twitter too.



personally i dont give a shite about twitter or other forums if you were able to take you arse out into the real world you would see the anxiety that is still about... not some tweet :roll:



Let's see how much anxiety there is when the queues form outside every pub on July 4th shall we.



exactly it will just add to those who are already suffering, it is madness...
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 9835
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby common sense » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 pm

So do you think it's too early to re-open pubs then? I do really but guess they've given in to pressure from the hospitality industry. They've been putting huge pressure on them to let them open in early July whether it's safe or not.

I can't see everyone wanting to give their names and addresses either. It'll take ages with that and queuing before you even get a drink.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:29 pm

xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.



oh do shut up, the last time you were at school they still had the nit nurse

things have changed a pandemic is on, staff are worried parents are worried..... leave it to the experts, eat you KFC and keep schtum :woteva:


there have always been pandemics since the merchant marines controlled sea routs. No one was worried about covid in 2003 or since. It is a farce.

ei, what is the purpose of wearing a surgical mask?
User avatar
art0hur0moh
Twat.
 
Posts: 6803
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:32 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:The teaching unions are still not in favour of schools going back and say "it's fantasy that they'll even all be back in September. Okay then let schools stay closed until Sept. but then the Government should insist they all open with large fines for those schools that don't and for parents that still refuse to send kids to school. Pubs and restaurants open but not schools? It's barmy. Tories have been tough on unions in the past so time for Boris to get tough now.



oh do shut up, the last time you were at school they still had the nit nurse

things have changed a pandemic is on, staff are worried parents are worried..... leave it to the experts, eat you KFC and keep schtum :woteva:


there have always been pandemics since the merchant marines controlled sea routs. No one was worried about covid in 2003 or since. It is a farce.

ei, what is the purpose of wearing a surgical mask?




but art back in those days people had balls a bit of gumption now we are surrounded by pansies....
the purpose of the mask is for you own well being, kinda like a comfort blanket..
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 9835
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby common sense » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:37 pm

xtras1 wrote:
but art back in those days people had balls a bit of gumption now we are surrounded by pansies....
the purpose of the mask is for you own well being, kinda like a comfort blanket..


No. If it was for my own well-being I wouldn't be forced to wear one on buses, would be my decision. Am not going on any public transport at present as I refuse to wear a mask.
Last edited by common sense on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:38 pm

you fucked up the quotes common :laughing:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 9835
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby common sense » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:39 pm

xtras1 wrote:you fucked up the quotes common :laughing:



All well now. :yess:
User avatar
common sense
 
Posts: 2032
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:41 pm

common sense wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
but art back in those days people had balls a bit of gumption now we are surrounded by pansies....
the purpose of the mask is for you own well being, kinda like a comfort blanket..


No. If it was for my own well-being I wouldn't be forced to wear one on buses, would be my decision. Am not going on any public transport at present as I refuse to wear a mask.




but it is for your well being... your stubborness is absurd no point at all :roll:

it is the law to protect you and others.... pay attention
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 9835
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Dogs Arms Covid-19 Thread *Sticky* Part VII

Postby calitom » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 pm

xtras1 wrote:
common sense wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
but art back in those days people had balls a bit of gumption now we are surrounded by pansies....
the purpose of the mask is for you own well being, kinda like a comfort blanket..


No. If it was for my own well-being I wouldn't be forced to wear one on buses, would be my decision. Am not going on any public transport at present as I refuse to wear a mask.




but it is for your well being... your stubborness is absurd no point at all :roll:

it is the law to protect you and others.... pay attention


so you disagree with Dr Fauci then
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 5338
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests