MickyMad has lost the plot...

Big Threads

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot...

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri May 18, 2012 12:06 am

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He allegedly turned it down because he didn't understand why Jonathan would investigate those cases. :laughing:

They also considered Nicolas Lyndhurst, Rik Mayall, Nigel Planer, and Angus Deayton.

They made the right choice with Alan then. I've had issues with Planer in the past...

I can't see any of them playing the part right. Jonathan is unique - a bit humble and a bit of a geek, and he had to be a character who would put up with Maddie - they chose her first apparently. Rik Mayall appeared in one episode as a detective, and he was brilliant, but I can't see him as Jonathan. Nigel Planer might have been able to do it, but as you say, you have issues with him. :laughing:

Sounds like House with Cuddy. House is a detective series.

Mind you, House did shag Cuddy.

wilson has cancer
its not gonna end well.....
:shake head:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Stooo » Fri May 18, 2012 12:09 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:He allegedly turned it down because he didn't understand why Jonathan would investigate those cases. :laughing:

They also considered Nicolas Lyndhurst, Rik Mayall, Nigel Planer, and Angus Deayton.

They made the right choice with Alan then. I've had issues with Planer in the past...

I can't see any of them playing the part right. Jonathan is unique - a bit humble and a bit of a geek, and he had to be a character who would put up with Maddie - they chose her first apparently. Rik Mayall appeared in one episode as a detective, and he was brilliant, but I can't see him as Jonathan. Nigel Planer might have been able to do it, but as you say, you have issues with him. :laughing:

wilson has cancer
its not gonna end well.....
:shake head:

Fuck, I know.

Cuddy gone, Wilson gone...

House as the real Head of the Department?

Who will cover his arse now? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri May 18, 2012 12:11 am

last ep next monday...
i feel a thelma and louise thang coming.....
:ohshi:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2012 12:15 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Never seen House, always assumed it was a hospital/doctors series. :shame:

It is.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 18, 2012 12:15 am

I wish Ty wouldn't ask people what I've done - it just encourages more bitching about me. The only people who answered her were rollup and Dean, so obviously they're biased and telling lies. No doubt she believes them both.

Oh and Dean, you'll be the one who loses. :leer:
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2012 12:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I wish Ty wouldn't ask people what I've done - it just encourages more bitching about me. The only people who answered her were rollup and Dean, so obviously they're biased and telling lies. No doubt she believes them both.

Oh I think Ty knows exactly what you're like. :bell:

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 18, 2012 12:17 am

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I wish Ty wouldn't ask people what I've done - it just encourages more bitching about me. The only people who answered her were rollup and Dean, so obviously they're biased and telling lies. No doubt she believes them both.

Oh I think Ty knows exactly what you're like. :bell:

Does she?
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 18, 2012 12:19 am

The trouble is that people very rarely stop to consider the provocation, of which there was plenty. Rollup was lying about them having a laugh in there - well he was but that's because he was bitching about me as usual, and he thinks that's funny. He's a miserable twat anyway - some mod he'd be - he just attacked Ty in one thread.
Raggamuffin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri May 18, 2012 12:21 am

u could b twins
tho granted
shes the bigger arsehole
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2012 12:22 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The trouble is that people very rarely stop to consider the provocation, of which there was plenty. Rollup was lying about them having a laugh in there - well he was but that's because he was bitching about me as usual, and he thinks that's funny. He's a miserable twat anyway - some mod he'd be - he just attacked Ty in one thread.

Oh Fen, give over. have you any idea how fucking tiresome you are? :roll:

Even people who used to be on your side are sick to the back teeth of your attention-seeking and childish behaviour. You're a grown woman for god's sake. Act like one.

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 18, 2012 12:22 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:u could b twins
tho granted
shes the bigger arsehole

You just accused her of abusing old people - you're disgusting.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Fri May 18, 2012 12:22 am

sounds sinister fen

what will he lose ? :ooer:

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 18, 2012 12:24 am

Guest wrote:

sounds sinister fen

what will he lose ? :ooer:

He'll find out.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 am

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The trouble is that people very rarely stop to consider the provocation, of which there was plenty. Rollup was lying about them having a laugh in there - well he was but that's because he was bitching about me as usual, and he thinks that's funny. He's a miserable twat anyway - some mod he'd be - he just attacked Ty in one thread.

Oh Fen, give over. have you any idea how fucking tiresome you are? :roll:

Even people who used to be on your side are sick to the back teeth of your attention-seeking and childish behaviour. You're a grown woman for god's sake. Act like one.

Who are you? A burbler? :pointlaugh:
Raggamuffin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:u could b twins
tho granted
shes the bigger arsehole

You just accused her of abusing old people - you're disgusting.

hahaha
she seems the type
i did say u wernt as bad
if that helps
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive