MickyMad has lost the plot... 2

Big Threads

MickyMad has lost the plot... 2

Postby Text » Sat May 19, 2012 11:26 am

Dean wrote:
Canary wrote:The very first post in this thread is soooooo deliciously ironic, it would make a brilliant forum banner. :NAA:

It tickles me that you're so upset over this, I remember you used to say I will NEVER be allowed back on FH. Now here we are, you aren't there, and I'm a Mod.

No i don't mind in the slightest. Micky getting into bed with you works out completely in MY favour.
The forum that i said you would never return to was one in which decent ppl posted. Not
the current shower-it's a completely different forum now.
Btw saying I am "upset" has never put me off anything. You know me better than that.
Text

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot...

Postby Text » Sat May 19, 2012 11:38 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Canary wrote:The very first post in this thread is soooooo deliciously ironic, it would make a brilliant forum banner. :NAA:

Not better than the current one surely Canny. :laughing:

Oooooooh i see. Oh my. My ooooh my. I've come over all unnecessary now.

Luv it!!! :Wiiiine!: :hap:

FUCK OFF TOADYING BASTARD
Text

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 19, 2012 11:40 am

Canary wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not better than the current one surely Canny. :laughing:

Oooooooh i see. Oh my. My ooooh my. I've come over all unnecessary now.

Luv it!!! :Wiiiine!: :hap:

FUCK OFF TOADYING BASTARD

It was a classic. :laughing:
Raggamuffin

Postby Text » Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 am

No shit. :wink: :cuppaT:
Text

Postby charlie » Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 am

Dean wrote:

You are reallllly trying hard today, aren't you? It tickles me that you're so upset over this, I remember you used to say I will NEVER be allowed back on FH. Now here we are, you aren't there, and I'm a Mod.

Now that's ironic... :pmsl:

for now.
charlie

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 19, 2012 11:57 am

Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:

It tickles me that you're so upset over this, I remember you used to say I will NEVER be allowed back on FH. Now here we are, you aren't there, and I'm a Mod.

No i don't mind in the slightest. Micky getting into bed with you works out completely in MY favour.
The forum that i said you would never return to was one in which decent ppl posted. Not
Btw saying I am "upset" has never put me off anything. You know me better than that.

It is quite awful to see Micky turn on people who never did him any harm - people who supported him in fact, and then suck up to those who have tried to harm him, but that's how he is. I shall certainly be more careful in future - I can't be doing with such disloyalty.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:

It is quite awful to see Micky turn on people who never did him any harm - people who supported him in fact, and then suck up to those who have tried to harm him, but that's how he is. I shall certainly be more careful in future - I can't be doing with such disloyalty.

Yep, seems the more abusive one is to Micky the more respect is earned.. shallow bastard :hand:

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yep, seems the more abusive one is to Micky the more respect is earned.. shallow bastard :hand:

Yes, it does seem that way. It's as if he wants the approval of those who previously abused him. Those who supported him are cast aside because they don't count.
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickywimp » Sat May 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Micky is a desperate man. He needs to have the people who hated him support him. He thinks he has won them over then. He is very wrong. They will take him over ! Poor guy ! he has no wife and no life. :hand: :hand:
Mickywimp

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, it does seem that way. It's as if he wants the approval of those who previously abused him. Those who supported him are cast aside because they don't count.

It reminds me of that certain kind of mentality that look up to the typical playground bully, eventually cowing down to them :shake head: ... in this instance - Dean being the bully and Micky of low mentality :laughing:

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Mickywimp wrote:Micky is a desperate man. He needs to have the people who hated him support him. He thinks he has won them over then. He is very wrong. They will take him over ! Poor guy ! he has no wife and no life. :hand: :hand:

and no fucking morals :shake head:

lifes losers are Fatso and Mickyboy, the computer is all they have. :pmsl:

Postby charlie » Sat May 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Yes, it does seem that way. It's as if he wants the approval of those who previously abused him. Those who supported him are cast aside because they don't count.

Yeah and the miserable fucker shat all over the mods who did their best for him and he let the fucking vultures at them.
charlie

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat May 19, 2012 12:22 pm

guest wrote:

Yeah and the miserable fucker shat all over the mods who did their best for him and he let the fucking vultures at them.

Which ones?
Raggamuffin

Postby charlie » Sat May 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
guest wrote:

Which ones?

MMM Angel Syl Mags Warden June
charlie

Postby Guest » Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Is Micky so stupid as not to see straight through Deans agenda :dunno: I hope he doesn't have to hear the words 'Told you so' at some point because he'll get no sympathy. Poor, gullible Micky :shake head:

Next

Return to The Archive