MickyMad has lost the plot... 2

Big Threads

Re: MickyMad has lost the plot... 2

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2012 3:43 pm

measurer wrote:Now, once again I am off, and I might be 5/6/7 hours, but line your posts up - I'll slag them one by one and I'll destroy each one when I get back.

Have a nice day sitting in your stinking office * chair. I'm out again for unlike you, I don't sit on the pc 24/7.

This one, you mean? :awesome:

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2012 4:30 pm

measurer wrote:Not with your mouth I aint! I actually have no birth defects.... :trollface:

Keep it up and I'll tell everyone what I mean by that comment, comprende? :wink:

The only fantasist is you in your mistaken belief you're Meg Ryan FROM THE BACK!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Edit : You're the weird looking one. :pointlaugh:

No, you are weird using looks to score points on a forum and getting your panties all scrunched up your crack ! chill your boots :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:Not with your mouth I aint! I actually have no birth defects.... :trollface:

Keep it up and I'll tell everyone what I mean by that comment, comprende? :wink:

The only fantasist is you in your mistaken belief you're Meg Ryan FROM THE BACK!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No, you are weird using looks to score points on a forum and getting your panties all scrunched up your crack ! chill your boots :gigglesnshit:

What about using the terms "special needs" and implying that posters/guests have "carers"?

Is that considered OK in your opinion? I ask because that's one of Snuffywuffy's fave insults. :cuppaT:

Maybe she ought to stop with the stupid and offensive insults if she doesn't want to get them back. :thumbsup:

Postby Claire » Mon May 28, 2012 5:01 pm

measurer wrote:11.40pm is late, really? Do you tell that to Stooo too? We don't all go to bed at 9pm, nor do we all sit here waiting on answers.I was on a 2 hour call-out - you know, a thing called work. I slept like a linty, obviously though you didn't, as you have come online to argue at SIX FIFTY am! Worried what had been said, were you? :pointlaugh:

STILL waiting on you providing a post where you say I put up your address..... thing is you can't as you're a liar, Clare. Of course that isn't going to happen, as there is no such post and had there been we can be certain you'd have it c+p'ed. What a stupid cow you look for making up that lie. I saw your coordinates on another forum - one where they obviously detested you so much they put it up. Wasn't an address, you stupid woman, so you made an arse of yourself again.

My RL is wonderful dear, so read it and weep. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Now I'm off out in the glorious sunshine. Nice having a few days off. :mrgreen:

Better call the police Clare, I'm being nasty to you! :trollface:

Where did I say you posted my ADDRESS you mental case :ooer:
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon May 28, 2012 5:03 pm

measurer wrote:What about it? Four hours later.... At least I never lied saying I was going to bed, and then sneaked back to post when it was realised I had gone! LMAO!!!!
And we all know you post 'til the small hours, so you have NO room to talk, you twat. Talk about "ironic", and you can't even see it. :off head:

And the Guest has me right, I don't stew over nonentities like you, as I actually had a good laugh showing you and your friend up for the idiots you are. In fact, had a good laugh today too, showing friends how dumb you are.
I seldom bother with the piffle that gets written on here, but try tag-teaming me and I'll clear up. :trollface:

Omg!! You are that immersed in forums you showed your friends. That is so sad. :shake head:
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon May 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Measurer appears to have crossed the line and has virtual life mixed up with real life.
Claire

Postby John Le Mesurier » Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm

And some people are ugly as sin on the inside. No names, no pack drill. :smilin:
John Le Mesurier

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Claire wrote:
measurer wrote:What about it? Four hours later.... At least I never lied saying I was going to bed, and then sneaked back to post when it was realised I had gone! LMAO!!!!
And we all know you post 'til the small hours, so you have NO room to talk, you twat. Talk about "ironic", and you can't even see it. :off head:

And the Guest has me right, I don't stew over nonentities like you, as I actually had a good laugh showing you and your friend up for the idiots you are. In fact, had a good laugh today too, showing friends how dumb you are.
I seldom bother with the piffle that gets written on here, but try tag-teaming me and I'll clear up. :trollface:

Omg!! You are that immersed in forums you showed your friends. That is so sad. :shake head:

That's not just sad that's truly disturbing. Best ignored IMO.

Postby Sgt Wilson » Mon May 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Would you all mind awfully, lining up in a row. That'd be lovely.. :cuppaT:
Sgt Wilson

Postby Private Fraser » Mon May 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Sgt Wilson wrote:Would you all mind awfully, lining up in a row. That'd be lovely.. :cuppaT:

Can ye hear that terrrrrrible howling? It's like the hounds of hell!!

We're all doooooooooooooooooomed!!!! :ohshi:
Private Fraser

Postby U Boot Kapitän » Mon May 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Vot iz your name? :monkey:
U Boot Kapitän

Postby Captain Mainwaring » Mon May 28, 2012 11:10 pm

U Boot Kapitän wrote:Vot iz your name? :monkey:

Don't tell him pike! :snooty:
Captain Mainwaring

Postby Stooo » Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Cut it out fuckers! :dafinger:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon May 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Stooo wrote:Cut it out fuckers! :dafinger:

Oh dear..... looks like we can't even crack a little joke or two for fear of lightening the mood a little. :ooer:

What a fucking shithole. :shake head:

Postby Stooo » Mon May 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:Cut it out fuckers! :dafinger:

Oh dear..... looks like we can't even crack a little joke or two for fear of lightening the mood a little. :ooer:

What a fucking shithole. :shake head:

Grow up, I was having a laugh asshole.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive