DS and DTV

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Petra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Petra wrote:I'n not sure mental illness is a stick i'd be using to beat people with and i have few or little standards when it comes to attacking people when im on a rant, ill give as good as i get but if i had to resort to that i'd take a good look in the mirror and wonder why. Jane clearly gets under your skins inspite of all the protestations.

A cunt like you has no standards, don't make me laugh. The other day you were bashing me for having a drink problem and depression, so once again you prove how much of a hypocrite you are. On so many different levels as well. I'm surprised you aint called claire racist yet, that's what you usually accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of. :gigglesnshit:
:shell: :shell: :shell:

You got it bad mate. Following her around pulling her cyber pigtails ... Just ask her out... Go on... We've got your back... We know you're shy and confused ... :wubwub:

Everywhere i go ranting about me when im not even online and the conversation has changed from me, everyone ignored his first rant so he tried a second time, ignored again so he went for a third and still no takers seems im no where hear as hated as he likes to pretend. :-)

He's trying to reel you in Petra, undermine your confidence. Steer clear, you have nothing to prove to him.
Some of these forummers are toxic.

Postby Petra » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Petra wrote:I'n not sure mental illness is a stick i'd be using to beat people with and i have few or little standards when it comes to attacking people when im on a rant, ill give as good as i get but if i had to resort to that i'd take a good look in the mirror and wonder why. Jane clearly gets under your skins inspite of all the protestations.

A cunt like you has no standards, don't make me laugh. The other day you were bashing me for having a drink problem and depression, so once again you prove how much of a hypocrite you are. On so many different levels as well. I'm surprised you aint called claire racist yet, that's what you usually accuse anyone who doesn't agree with you of. :gigglesnshit:

LOL You use your drinking as an excuse everytime you piss people off. "well im sorry but i was drunk" was your standard excuse on DTV, not only that but then you tried to blame me and others for your own failings "ok now youve had a go at me im going for a drink i needed an excuse for a drink and youve driven me to it!!!" etc and you know what? I feel for it the first few times and felt sorry for you and even apologised once, till i realised its your "thing" playing the victim when people are fed up with you, behaving and then a week or two later back to square one, you used the word "cunt" again in this rant, you seem to forget the only reason ive ever been foul mouthed to you was because of you using those words on me in the first place so you got some back..and youve the nerve to talk about anyone elses mental problems? seriously. Again from a kind viewpoint have a word with yourself or a proffesional, you need too.
Petra

Postby Petra » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Petra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

You got it bad mate. Following her around pulling her cyber pigtails ... Just ask her out... Go on... We've got your back... We know you're shy and confused ... :wubwub:

Everywhere i go ranting about me when im not even online and the conversation has changed from me, everyone ignored his first rant so he tried a second time, ignored again so he went for a third and still no takers seems im no where hear as hated as he likes to pretend. :-)

He's trying to reel you in Petra, undermine your confidence. Steer clear, you have nothing to prove to him.

Oh i do. I never seek him out he follows me about like a lost puppy desperate for my attention by abusing me.
Petra

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:36 pm

MyPetra? Nice to see you girl. Signed, an old sol poster. :wubbers:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Petra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Petra wrote:Everywhere i go ranting about me when im not even online and the conversation has changed from me, everyone ignored his first rant so he tried a second time, ignored again so he went for a third and still no takers seems im no where hear as hated as he likes to pretend. :-)

Oh i do. I never seek him out he follows me about like a lost puppy desperate for my attention by abusing me.

Don't feed it. Any attention is required, get into the row and he's won. Ignore the psycho.

Postby Jane » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Claire wrote:In other words you can't name anyone except a reference to you that had nothing to do with mental health problems. HTH :thumbsup:
In your words, I suppose.

My own words were clear enough. Search yourself.
Jane

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Puzzler wrote:

Don't all Muslims :roll:

I think I like you Puzzler :wubwub:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:The Mad Muslim has a screw loose :off head:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:mrgreen:

Postby Jane » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Stooo wrote:So does the Derp woman have mental health issues or not? :dunno:

Do you want proof of some sort? A copy of my prescription? Incidentally, what's with the "Derp woman" thing?
Jane

Postby measurer » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 pm

If that is you, MyPetra, it sure is good to see you. You will know me as Maidenheaven. If I remember correctly, we were accused of being the same person! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Puzz, sign in :hand:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 pm

z the van thingy was a pretext for you to meet up with northern to try and get your leg over. it didn't happen so now you don your many guises and crying all over the board like a bitch. what made you think a hottie like northern would actually meet up with a sad fugly like you? i've heard of delusions and the like, but this takes the biscuit...

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Guest wrote:z the van thingy was a pretext for you to meet up with northern to try and get your leg over. it didn't happen so now you don your many guises and crying all over the board like a bitch. what made you think a hottie like northern would actually meet up with a sad fugly like you? i've heard of delusions and the like, but this takes the biscuit...

You in the right thread mate? Are you saying El Jeffe wanted to bed NS but she knew he had that on his mind so stood him up?

Postby julio derpio » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Jane wrote:
Stooo wrote:So does the Derp woman have mental health issues or not? :dunno:

Do you want proof of some sort? A copy of my prescription? Incidentally, what's with the "Derp woman" thing?

Could be wrong though. :dunno:
julio derpio

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:z the van thingy was a pretext for you to meet up with northern to try and get your leg over. it didn't happen so now you don your many guises and crying all over the board like a bitch. what made you think a hottie like northern would actually meet up with a sad fugly like you? i've heard of delusions and the like, but this takes the biscuit...

You in the right thread mate? Are you saying El Jeffe wanted to bed NS but she knew he had that on his mind so stood him up?

she leads men on, shes done it so many times then backs off when it comes to the crunch. nothing more than a prick tease, another notch on the bedpost :shake head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive