Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part fuck knows, 8 I think.

Big Threads

Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part fuck knows, 8 I think.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Jump Ali, Jump wrote:Page 100 :twirl:

Gives me an idea, Micky isn't really in charge is he?

DT runs the show. Micky is just a figurehead to take the flak.

DT basically has his hand up Micky's arse while he calls the shots. :shake head:

Re: Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part three

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:13 pm

DreamTwister wrote:
Stooo wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:
Guest wrote:Nobody buys that tripe anymore DT, Cannys got your number.

I don't give a shit Gusset...ermm..I mean guest..

Yet here you are :twirl:

Ye..passes the time till I go OUT ! A bit of fun to while away the time.

Yeh, I believe you! :ooer:

Postby DreamTwister » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:
Stooo wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:

Ye..passes the time till I go OUT ! A bit of fun to while away the time.

Yeh, I believe you! :ooer:

Then you are surely blessed with that rare thing called intelligence. :hap:
DreamTwister

Postby curious » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

DreamTwister wrote:
Canary wrote:Last year, i took a break from FH & requested deletion. When i tried to return,a month later, Micky refused, saying that northern would not want me back. After all the years I spent in micky's numerous forums, he was nervous about me upsetting his lil princess who no one had even heard of, till recently. Ok, so Micky is a confounded idiot, & makes all his decisons with his rancid little penis. What was YOUR excuse??

Having recently witnessed you move at warp speed, to overturn Micky's decison, & reinstate your 2 lil darlings, I now know that you could easily have done the same for me. It took Syl & magica 5 days to sort everything, when you could have done it in a heartbeat. I have no words.
Correction, I have plenty. :gigglesnshit: But they can keep. For now :thumbsup:

For one thing it isn't my forum...for another he would have deleted you again anyway. Apart from that...I'm a lazy sod when it comes to forums. I can't be arsed most of the time to bother with the shit. If you want to waste the rest of your life dissing me, ( from work to you said ) then go ahead...I'd rather waste mine drinking tea and chilling out on me boat innit.

On your boat :leer: Is it a grand boat, a large impressive ship of the line or simply a little pram? So you have wifi on the boat, or at the yacht club? :wink:
curious

Postby DreamTwister » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

curious wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:
Canary wrote:Last year, i took a break from FH & requested deletion. When i tried to return,a month later, Micky refused, saying that northern would not want me back. After all the years I spent in micky's numerous forums, he was nervous about me upsetting his lil princess who no one had even heard of, till recently. Ok, so Micky is a confounded idiot, & makes all his decisons with his rancid little penis. What was YOUR excuse??

Having recently witnessed you move at warp speed, to overturn Micky's decison, & reinstate your 2 lil darlings, I now know that you could easily have done the same for me. It took Syl & magica 5 days to sort everything, when you could have done it in a heartbeat. I have no words.

For one thing it isn't my forum...for another he would have deleted you again anyway. Apart from that...I'm a lazy sod when it comes to forums. I can't be arsed most of the time to bother with the shit. If you want to waste the rest of your life dissing me, ( from work to you said ) then go ahead...I'd rather waste mine drinking tea and chilling out on me boat innit.

On your boat :leer: Is it a grand boat, a large impressive ship of the line or simply a little pram? So you have wifi on the boat, or at the yacht club? :wink:

Not a grand boat or a little pram. Yacht clubs are for yachts not cruisers. WiFi ? Never heard of 3G ? Anyway..I didn't say I was on it now..I said I'd prefer doing that instead.
DreamTwister

Postby DreamTwister » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm

It's one of these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... true&retarded=nc

Now you have the type and size of the boat......take the piss properly if you are going to or end up with egg on your face.
DreamTwister

Postby curious » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

DreamTwister wrote:
curious wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:

Not a grand boat or a little pram. Yacht clubs are for yachts not cruisers. WiFi ? Never heard of 3G ? Anyway..I didn't say I was on it now..I said I'd prefer doing that instead.

3G oh, thats the little thingy on my iphone....yeah got that how about U :thumbsup: oops my bad, forgot I have an upgrade, something called a 4G....hope that meets with your approval. :whistle:
No yacht club....oh my sorry to read that, what the matter, the clubs won't let you play and stay with the big boys? Hmmm, guess you got to trade up that cruiser :wink:
curious

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Stooo wrote:
DreamTwister wrote:

:gigglesnshit: and yet there he was, as soon as Dean and Norther got de-modded for using their mod status to chase a member off a forum, reinstating them and telling Micky off publicly.............so that the posters he looks up to (Dean who abuses his partner regularly and Northern) know what a "nice" person he is. When it comes to posters like Canny or Fen or Syl or Ty though, he's either out/lazy/doesn't give a shit/doesn't take forums seriously :gigglesnshit:

Postby DreamTwister » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm

curious wrote:

3G oh, thats the little thingy on my iphone....yeah got that how about U :thumbsup: oops my bad, forgot I have an upgrade, something called a 4G....hope that meets with your approval. :whistle:
No yacht club....oh my sorry to read that, what the matter, the clubs won't let you play and stay with the big boys? Hmmm, guess you got to trade up that cruiser :wink:

Yachts are too much hard work for a lazy bugger like me.
DreamTwister

Postby DreamTwister » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Bye for now...have fun ! :cuppaT:
DreamTwister

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DT basically has his hand up Micky's arse while he calls the shots. :shake head:

That rings true for many places.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That rings true for many places.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

DreamTwister wrote:Bye for now...have fun ! :cuppaT:

DT you are such a wank stain. You do know northern tells everyine what you told her about 4k dont you? :shake head:

N I agree with the other guest you might not post but your nose is never far away from watching what gets said about you on here, you spineless cunt sucking up to skany when she talks behind your back :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Guest wrote:

DT you are such a wank stain. You do know northern tells everyine what you told her about 4k dont you? :shake head:

N I agree with the other guest you might not post but your nose is never far away from watching what gets said about you on here, you spineless cunt sucking up to skany when she talks behind your back :gigglesnshit:

What about 4k?

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What about 4k?

he knows wot he said and hes a spineless cunt :shake head:

Next

Return to The Archive