Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part fuck knows, 8 I think.

Big Threads

Re: Mickymad has lost the plot....... Part fuck knows, 8 I think

Postby Vicky » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 pm

forum lover wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Victoria wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Let Me Be Your Fantasy wrote:Is Fresh Horizon the new EofE if so does anything go like last time?

Dunno, better ask the forum guvnor, he allows nasty posts about gay guys. Give it a whirl. :twirl:

Did Micky not say anything about those gay comments, Alfie?

I doubt it, Micky's attitude towards gay people was exposed after grabs were posted of conversations between him, Del and Starbold regarding an alleged relationship between Dean and a gay poster called Chie.

deans gay :thud: guess that explains how another forum poster slipped through the gnarled claw of Vic.

Dean isn't gay, and why don't you fuck off, you pathetic old creep. :off head:
Vicky

Postby Stooo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:06 pm

forum lover wrote:
deans gay :thud: guess that explains how another forum poster slipped through the gnarled claw of Vic.

No, Dean isn't gay. Micky, Del and Starbold had a little fantasy that he was and about all of the things that they would like to do with the pair of them (violence not sexual).
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby part » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

thats not the same picture that alfie used on his avatar
part

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

No, Dean isn't gay. Micky, Del and Starbold had a little fantasy that he was and about all of the things that they would like to do with the pair of them (violence not sexual).

Dean doesn't like gay people just like the majority of the people who post on Fresh Horizon Forum.
Alfie

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

the 2 things are closely related mind...i reckon they got so het up because they're closet gay...

Postby h » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Alfie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

Dean doesn't like gay people just like the majority of the people who post on Fresh Horizon Forum.

Really? I was thinking of joining. From preliminary reading it looks likes there is a fair cross section of views
h

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Alfie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

No, he doesn't like you & you're butthurt about the ban.
Get over it. You lost.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
part wrote:that is the picture i have seen of ns, one in whilte bikini with a satelite dish face only she had a denim ra ra skirt on straw hat & nothing else :ooer:

She's got Crohns disease, makes the face look rounder.

she eats an awful lot of fruit for someone with Crohns :ooer:

anyways is that not meant to be el crappo with the crohns? :whistle:

You don't think 2 people can have it?

course they can, but seems odd shes never mentioned it when she mentions everything else in her make believe world :whistle:

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

the 2 things are closely related mind...i reckon they got so het up because they're closet gay...

They're so far in the closet, they're having adventures in Narnia

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 pm

h wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

Really? I was thinking of joining. From preliminary reading it looks likes there is a fair cross section of views

There is and no doubt a few names you will recognise too.

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

No, he doesn't like you & you're butthurt about the ban.
Get over it. You lost.

I'm over it Dean, you missed out on ur flounce, tough tits "mate". :laughing:
Alfie

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
part wrote:that is the picture i have seen of ns, one in whilte bikini with a satelite dish face only she had a denim ra ra skirt on straw hat & nothing else :ooer:

She's got Crohns disease, makes the face look rounder.

she eats an awful lot of fruit for someone with Crohns :ooer:

anyways is that not meant to be el crappo with the crohns? :whistle:

You don't think 2 people can have it?

course they can, but seems odd shes never mentioned it when she mentions everything else in her make believe world :whistle:

It's the reason her face is distorted.

Postby Alfie » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:19 pm

h wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Stooo wrote:
forum lover wrote:

You should know you are already a member.
Alfie

Postby Normanton » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:37 pm

Poor Old mama kaz reckons she's being "fairly slaughtered" on here :yikes: dear me, imagine the vapours if she got hit on like that pack of wolves on there did to Alfie. :wag:
Normanton

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Normanton wrote:Poor Old mama kaz reckons she's being "fairly slaughtered" on here :yikes: dear me, imagine the vapours if she got hit on like that pack of wolves on there did to Alfie. :wag:

Just leave Mama Kaz out of it, she is completely and totally inoffensive.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive