DS and DTV Part 2

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 2

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Will you condemn the people who forced a grieving mother to post the death certificate of her stillborn baby? And will you admit that is far worse than anything Les may have done?

If not then you are a vile scumbag and nobody should take your pontificating seriously.

That is a completely separate issue. I'm talking about Les and his treatment on dtv. Nobody gets treated unfairly by admin for not slagging off DSer's. Many regular posters don't even post on DS anymore.

It's a bit rich calling me a vile scumbag when you are using the death of a baby to score internet points.

This about sums it all up.

Postby DS'er 2013 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

McMahauld and TrollHunter should be instantly perma banned. They are obviously trolling. Are they from DTV?
DS'er 2013

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:
That is a completely separate issue. I'm talking about Les and his treatment on dtv. Nobody gets treated unfairly by admin for not slagging off DSer's. Many regular posters don't even post on DS anymore.

It's a bit rich calling me a vile scumbag when you are using the death of a baby to score internet points.

So you won't condemn it. Enough said.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:Will you condemn the people who forced a grieving mother to post the death certificate of her stillborn baby? And will you admit that is far worse than anything Les may have done?

If not then you are a vile scumbag and nobody should take your pontificating seriously.

Doubtful....:NAA:
Snuffleupagus

Postby apple sauce » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Will you condemn the people who forced a grieving mother to post the death certificate of her stillborn baby? And will you admit that is far worse than anything Les may have done?

but,they didn't force her now did they ?
she could have just told them to fuck off or stopped posting

i find it hard to believe someone truly grieving over a lost child posts at all
and then,when they do,takes the time and
trouble to become embroiled in an inane forum spat

just saying
apple sauce

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:15 pm

apple sauce wrote:
Guest wrote:

just saying

Oh here we go again. No shame.

:tradmill:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Can I just say that fuck goblin or Hobbit Feet or whatever is a prized cunt.

She must be the worst person I have ever had the bad luck to cross paths with online. She is so paranoid and thinks she knows everything when she doesn't know nothing

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hang on, that's exactly what you lot did, so how you can sit there and act holier than thou, fuck knows. You lot are really sick, especially those who kept saying she was lying after she posted proof - you can't even condemn it which speaks volumes and shows you were one of the main fuckers trying to bait her into insulting one of you and getting banned. Why do you 'guests' never use your DTV names btw?
Puzzler

Postby dipso » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:39 pm

[gmp3][/gmp3]Although puzz struggled to read the name judge judy, that she used, he is in fact correct. She is vile scum, one of the worst on there.

As far as I know, she is yet to condemn the atrocities in Syria as yet. Sick bitch!
dipso

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:59 pm

dipso wrote:[gmp3][/gmp3]Although puzz struggled to read the name judge judy, that she used, he is in fact correct. She is vile scum, one of the worst on there.

As far as I know, she is yet to condemn the atrocities in Syria as yet. Sick bitch!

Judy doesn't join in with the mass alerting sessions so no, she isn't one of the sick fuckers I was talking about. Now fuck off back to DTV, whoever you are cos it aint dipso :flog:
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:00 pm

apple sauce wrote:
Guest wrote:

just saying

Victim blaming? From the hive of radical feminism that is DTV? Surely not! :shell: :hand:
Puzzler

Postby JudgeJudy » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Puzzler wrote:Judy doesn't join in with the mass alerting sessions so no, she isn't one of the sick fuckers I was talking about. Now fuck off back to DTV, whoever you are cos it aint dipso :flog:

Hey Puzz. That was me you quoted. I had put JudgeJudy in the username bit but had problems with the code so it must have re-set. I did sign up once but I've forgotten my log-in.

The reason I haven't condemned people over the Nooway incident is because I didn't want to get into an argument based on somebody's else horrific loss. I think it did go too far but people keeping talking about it isn't going to make the situation better.

I posted here about Les not Nooway.
JudgeJudy

Postby Les » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Oh.. I posted a mean thing about AZ (fully deservedly, by the way), several years ago yet that is the only thing that you can have a go at me about. What about the endless torrents of abuse that she and others dish out to perfectly innocent and undeserving DSers on a regular basis. Hypocrisy at its finest. AZ is a cunt who deserves all the shit that life may throw at her. :dafinger:
Les

Postby charlie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:25 pm

After that post by Les, no one can have a complaint about what DTVers have said.
charlie

Postby dipso » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:32 pm

Les, I don't know or care what you said about AZ many years ago. I'm pretty sure most took people took issue with your more recent comment, that crossed the line. Your probably right though, I'm sure it is her fault, she deserved it, and she near enough forced in to making a post that made you come across as sub-human. Or simply blame jane doughnut if that's easier?

Puzz, what's the deal with posting here under our DTV names then? And judge judy IS scum. Trust me, don't fight me on this one.. :slap:
dipso

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive