DS and DTV Part 2

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 2

Postby dipso » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

I (dont) wanna be.... Anarchy! wrote:
Guest wrote:Haha, brilliant! This is what Stoatie aka Heisenberg has just said on DTV:

Phylo gets on my tits sometimes, but I just PMed him to warn him that BB's an alerter; he seemed pretty sure he wasn't gonna cop a ban. Just goes to show he's not an expert on EVERYTHING...

Ahahahaha! There goes the last shred of credibility stoatie had :twirl:

Lamest. Anarchist. Ever!

Wait.. I thought he was the lamest synchronised swimmer, ever?
dipso

Postby Stoatie 4 PM » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Guest wrote:Haha, brilliant! This is what Stoatie aka Heisenberg has just said on DTV:

Phylo gets on my tits sometimes, but I just PMed him to warn him that BB's an alerter; he seemed pretty sure he wasn't gonna cop a ban. Just goes to show he's not an expert on EVERYTHING...

How stupid is Heisenberg, aka stoatie on DS?

Dtvers have been denying the PM clique exists for years.........and now theres evidence of it for all to see :pointlaugh:
Stoatie 4 PM

Postby Tumbs » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Puzzler wrote:It's about time she had a taste of her own medicine.

You're long overdue yours. :trollface:

Or maybe karma might catch up with you.
Tumbs

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:23 pm

If DTVers admit to PMing each other to warn each other then it isn't really a stretch to think they PM each other to organise trolling.

In fact, a few people have reported getting PMs like that and not wanting to get involved.

Postby Tumbs » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:26 pm

It seems it's fine if you're puzz to hurl abuse around, and it was what got him kicked off DS in the first place. But if a DTVer went and said half of what puzz said they would be in the wrong. And he goes on about other people needing a taste of their own medicine. When are you going to start being accountable for your actions?
Tumbs

Postby Niblet » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Puzz is bad for that. He's already pming noobs on dtv trying to get them to be in a clique with him
Niblet

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Tumbs wrote:

Am I? I Karma for what? Being called every cunt under the sun on DTV for years, and giving as good as I fucking got? Let me ask you summat in fact, why exactly have you got such a fucking obsession with getting rid of PBUs and so called trolls from DS? I've got a pretty good idea, but I'd like to see you answer in your own words.
Puzzler

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Tumbs wrote:It seems it's fine if you're puzz to hurl abuse around, and it was what got him kicked off DS in the first place. But if a DTVer went and said half of what puzz said they would be in the wrong. And he goes on about other people needing a taste of their own medicine. When are you going to start being accountable for your actions?

You're talking about me as if I'm a fucking war criminal FFS! :off head: I got banned from DS as Puzzler cos I was posting on there pissed one night and got baited by the muslim mob on there 2+2, mandoso etc. The thing is Tumbles, I've never tried to get someone banned, let alone as part of a group, which is what you lot do on a regular basis.
Puzzler

Postby Les » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Tumbs wrote:It seems it's fine if you're puzz to hurl abuse around, and it was what got him kicked off DS in the first place. But if a DTVer went and said half of what puzz said they would be in the wrong. And he goes on about other people needing a taste of their own medicine. When are you going to start being accountable for your actions?

All Puzz has ever done is defend himself. I'm the same. Just because we don't subscribe to the DTV manifesto and have the brass neck to criticise it, we are treated like scum by some members. It'll happen to you at some point tumbles too, once they get fucked off with you, like they did with lahdedah..
Last edited by Les on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Les

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Puzzler wrote:

You're talking about me as if I'm a fucking war criminal FFS! :off head: I got banned from DS as Puzzler cos I was posting on there pissed one night and got baited by the muslim mob on there 2+2, mandoso etc. The thing is Tumbles, I've never tried to get someone banned, let alone as part of a group, which is what you lot do on a regular basis.

To be fair Puzz, you had several short bans before you got your final one so it was bound to happen.

Also 'DTVer's' did warn you when you were OTT in your new personas on DS, so does that make you part of the clique?

In addition, you were beside yourself with glee when posters you did not like were banned on DS

Postby Tumbs » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:

Am I? I Karma for what? Being called every cunt under the sun on DTV for years, and giving as good as I fucking got? Let me ask you summat in fact, why exactly have you got such a fucking obsession with getting rid of PBUs and so called trolls from DS? I've got a pretty good idea, but I'd like to see you answer in your own words.

You were probably called a cunt because of all the late night abuse. You can't blame people for reacting to it.

I don't want to get rid of all trolls and PBUs. It's just the ones that cause trouble I have issues with. And you moan enough about DTV posters, why can't I complain about certain posters who I find irritating? There are obvious PBUs on there, but most don't cause trouble, and a lot of trolls add a bit of humour to boards. And don't go on about common sense, because he makes a game of people finding him out. He seems to have toned down quite a bit these days. Posters like wizard who think bashing their wives around is fine also get under my skin. You might say it's none of my business but I can't help but have an opinion on them.

You have plenty to say about posters like JF who have anything positive to say on Islam, why do you feel the need to slate anyone who says anything remotely positive about it? Why do you obsess over them? i could tell you to just ignore it.
Tumbs

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:

What is their obsession? and why? why do they keep doing this?

Can someone answer me this please?. :Hiya:

Postby curious » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Trolls on DS! Really? I have always found that forum to be so entertaining, filled with friendly engaging types. :smilin:
curious

Postby Tumbs » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Puzzler wrote:You're talking about me as if I'm a fucking war criminal FFS! :off head: I got banned from DS as Puzzler cos I was posting on there pissed one night and got baited by the muslim mob on there 2+2, mandoso etc. The thing is Tumbles, I've never tried to get someone banned, let alone as part of a group, which is what you lot do on a regular basis.

Not even Pet?
Tumbs

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Tumbs wrote:

What is their obsession? and why? why do they keep doing this?

Can someone answer me this please?. :Hiya:

I've no idea but we should not rest until everyone on that list is banned from DS. We must rid DS of those obsessive cliquey fuckers.

Previous

Return to The Archive