DS and DTV Part 2

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 2

Postby The Graduate. » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
....and that right there sums you up pet. Most people would wish anyone with a drink issue to seek help without putting a time limit on it. You limit it to a one month window of opportunity . Then I assume your kindness runneth out.
And you wonder why you get a bad rep across forums.

Hey puzz, sign in :hand:

Tell you what dickhead, when I post as a guest then you'll know it's me cos it'll be PUZZ, not 'guest' next to my post, unlike you. Fucking coward. I wonder who you are, whip, maybe estrella or one of them other fucking weak liberals who parade around DS like they own the fucking place.
:cheers:

Thats what i did. 1 Month no drink, no fags, went a week, caved in tonight. Start gain tomorrow.
The Graduate.

Re: DS and DTV

Postby Petra » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Puzzler.. (ironic or what has a name ever been easier to read??)

Whats funny is im not the one "screaming" making random rants about people like you do about me
or getting out my tree in the slightest, yet you are...
your overuse of emocons shows us all just how bothered you are (along with those random posts and stalking)
but you carry on deluding yourself that a)youre liked b) anyone gives a shit and c) anyone agrees with you
(and btw, posting as a guest as many others point out dosent constitute "agreement") it just shows
us how insecure you are that you need to do it and that actually not many agree with you
or your random posts about me (all day long) would have a lot more support than just you loggin as a guest
give it up...........no one cares.
Petra

Postby Petra » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
....and that right there sums you up pet. Most people would wish anyone with a drink issue to seek help without putting a time limit on it. You limit it to a one month window of opportunity . Then I assume your kindness runneth out.

Tell you what dickhead, when I post as a guest then you'll know it's me cos it'll be PUZZ, not 'guest' next to my post, unlike you. Fucking coward. I wonder who you are, whip, maybe estrella or one of them other fucking weak liberals who parade around DS like they own the fucking place.

careful sweetpea your insecurities are showing (for the thousandth time)
Petra

Postby The Graduate. » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:58 pm

To be fair Petra, the person has got more emotion than you and uses less text to eplain it.

Now it makes me wonder how you can type all that shit without emotion?

Bit sad n pointless really.
The Graduate.

Postby Petra » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:01 pm

DIAMONDS wrote:To be fair Petra, the person has got more emotion than you and uses less text to eplain it.

Or youre as dumb as shit and prefer :canny: :ohshi: :cuppaT: to conversation
in which case you and puzzler should get on well.
Btw reading your posts ive had more interesting shits but try and start with me, it will be fun taking you apart.
(i might carry on tomo if you can raise your game right now ive more interesting things than a whore with an insecurity complex and an alcoholic racist to deal with)
Petra

Postby The Graduate. » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Petra wrote:
DIAMONDS wrote:To be fair Petra, the person has got more emotion than you and uses less text to eplain it.

Or youre as dumb as shit and prefer :canny: :ohshi: :cuppaT: to conversation
in which case you and puzzler should get on well.

Can you just do me a 500 word piece with no emotion just to show how fucked up you really are?

Come on robot.. Waiting..
The Graduate.

Postby Stooo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Don't use faith as a weapon guest. I will not allow it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Les » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:16 pm

That's interesting, Joni M has just turned up on DTV for the first time in 3 or 4 years..
Les

Postby Les » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You could always ask Stoo to change your name here to Puzz.
Les

Postby The Graduate. » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Petra to puzzler..
careful sweetpea your insecurities are showing (for the thousandth time)

Petra to me..
ive more interesting things than a whore with an insecurity complex and an alcoholic racist to deal with)

So that is two of us within 2 mins that both have insecurity complexes then? How do you make that judgement? Why is insecure your word of the day?

If you stick around and anyone else disagrees with you, then who else is going to be insecure?
The Graduate.

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 pm

Petra wrote:Puzzler.. (ironic or what has a name ever been easier to read??)

Whats funny is im not the one "screaming" making random rants about people like you do about me
or getting out my tree in the slightest, yet you are...
your overuse of emocons shows us all just how bothered you are (along with those random posts and stalking)
but you carry on deluding yourself that a)youre liked b) anyone gives a shit and c) anyone agrees with you
(and btw, posting as a guest as many others point out dosent constitute "agreement") it just shows
us how insecure you are that you need to do it and that actually not many agree with you
or your random posts about me (all day long) would have a lot more support than just you loggin as a guest
give it up...........no one cares.

And now you reckon no one likes or agrees with me. There's that saying, repeat the world's biggest lie enough times and people will start to believe it. Well no one's believing your bullshit this time, plenty of people agree with what I say, in the real world as well not the fucked up liberal fantasy world that you and the rest of those arselicking cunts on DS live in.
:shell:
:laughing:
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Les wrote:That's interesting, Joni M has just turned up on DTV for the first time in 3 or 4 years..

Is it interesting? Why?

Postby Les » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Les wrote:That's interesting, Joni M has just turned up on DTV for the first time in 3 or 4 years..

Is it interesting? Why?

Well it's interesting in as much as anything on these forums is interesting. Admittedly, it's a loose definition of interesting..
Les

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 pm

Les wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is it interesting? Why?

Well it's interesting in as much as anything on these forums is interesting. Admittedly, it's a loose definition of interesting..

Interesting that you found this particular one interesting. History?
At least make it interesting!

Postby Les » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Les wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is it interesting? Why?

Interesting that you found this particular one interesting. History?
At least make it interesting!

Not really, I always assumed she'd fallen out over there. Why a 3 or 4 year gap between posting? Also Joni, was always one of the "big shots" on DS General Discussion. Yeah, you're right, it isn't very interesting.. :ooer:
Les

Next

Return to The Archive