DS and DTV Part 2

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 2

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:47 pm

DS'er 2013 wrote:McMahauld and TrollHunter should be instantly perma banned. They are obviously trolling. Are they from DTV?

Where were they trolling?
Claire

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:53 pm

guest wrote:After that post by Les, no one can have a complaint about what DTVers have said.

Well yes we can. What did Nooway do to deserve all that "investigation" and vitriol? AZ is a member of DTV and joins in with the bullying.

Nooway isn't and doesn't.

I don't know how you lot can justify your OWN BEHAVIOUR, by pointing to someone elses. That's what you do all the time. Are you a child?

Take responsibility for the actions that most of DS is calling you out on. Stop making excuses.

DTV always has been and always will be a forum full of nutjobs. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Blueblood » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:05 pm

Claire wrote:
guest wrote:After that post by Les, no one can have a complaint about what DTVers have said.

I don't know how you lot can justify your OWN BEHAVIOUR, by pointing to someone elses. That's what you do all the time. Are you a child?

The clearest definition we will ever see of true hypocrisy.
Blueblood

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Blueblood wrote:
Claire wrote:

Who me or guest?
Claire

Postby Les » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Blueblood wrote:
Claire wrote:

The hypocrisy is that gingerbiatch, fg and apathy can all slate AZ with impunity and get away with it. I do and it gets the sisterhood frothing at the mouth. Sexism as well as hypocrisy... :more beer: :leer:
Les

Postby Blueblood » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:37 pm

Les wrote:
Blueblood wrote:
Claire wrote:

The hypocrisy is that gingerbiatch, fg and apathy can all slate AZ with impunity and get away with it. I do and it gets the sisterhood frothing at the mouth. Sexism as well as hypocrisy... :more beer: :leer:

Les you need to man up and grow a pair
Blueblood

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Blueblood wrote:
Les wrote:
Blueblood wrote:
Claire wrote:

Les you need to man up and grow a pair

Says the poster posting as a guest :pmsl:
Claire

Postby Gusto » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Apathy thinks you're great for doing that to az. She's not so impressed with you taking the piss out of fgs disabled brother
Gusto

Postby BillyBalls » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Les wrote:Oh.. I posted a mean thing about AZ (fully deservedly, by the way), several years ago yet that is the only thing that you can have a go at me about. What about the endless torrents of abuse that she and others dish out to perfectly innocent and undeserving DSers on a regular basis. Hypocrisy at its finest. AZ is a cunt who deserves all the shit that life may throw at her. :dafinger:

Really? You know AZ right? AZ had a go once did she? And that means she deserves all she gets? You sad excuse for a human. I know you have issues and act like a twat but even you don't deserve misfortune.

Fucktard.
BillyBalls

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:49 pm

BillyBalls wrote:
Les wrote:Oh.. I posted a mean thing about AZ (fully deservedly, by the way), several years ago yet that is the only thing that you can have a go at me about. What about the endless torrents of abuse that she and others dish out to perfectly innocent and undeserving DSers on a regular basis. Hypocrisy at its finest. AZ is a cunt who deserves all the shit that life may throw at her. :dafinger:

Really? You know AZ right? AZ had a go once did she? And that means she deserves all she gets? You sad excuse for a human. I know you have issues and act like a twat but even you don't deserve misfortune.

Fucktard.

I love the way you all come over here but won't post to Les in your DTV id's. It's a bit like how on DTV you all hide who you are on DS.

Les, ignore the cowardly twats!
Claire

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:59 pm

apple sauce wrote:
Guest wrote:
Will you condemn the people who forced a grieving mother to post the death certificate of her stillborn baby? And will you admit that is far worse than anything Les may have done?

If not then you are a vile scumbag and nobody should take your pontificating seriously.

but,they didn't force her now did they ?
she could have just told them to fuck off or stopped posting

i find it hard to believe someone truly grieving over a lost child posts at all
and then,when they do,takes the time and
trouble to become embroiled in an inane forum spat

just saying

Hi alfiewozere

Postby BillyBalls » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Claire wrote:
BillyBalls wrote:

Fucktard.

I love the way you all come over here but won't post to Les in your DTV id's. It's a bit like how on DTV you all hide who you are on DS.

Really, Claire? Big assumption there, I'm not on DTV I'm a DS and online friend of AZ's. And most people know who is who on DTV and DS. As I suspect you know.
BillyBalls

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Why is it that none of the dogs posters are on DS with their dogs name?

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

BillyBalls wrote:
Claire wrote:
BillyBalls wrote:

Fucktard.

Really, Claire? Big assumption there, I'm not on DTV I'm a DS and online friend of AZ's. And most people know who is who on DTV and DS. As I suspect you know.

Great friend when you won't even post in a user name we all know.I don't know half of them tbh. I know Stoatie because I used to like his posts but now I think he's a DTV prick. :thumbsup:
Claire

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Guest wrote:Why is it that none of the dogs posters are on DS with their dogs name?

I am.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive